剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
ambush me like that.
我可以向你保证 我绝不是成心的
I can assure you, it was not deliberate on my part.
我也不是
Nor mine.
-既然这样 -既然这样
- Well, then. - Well, then.
日安吧
Good day.
你感觉怎么样 克拉
How are you feeling, Clara?
很难说
It is difficult to say.
我想保持平静 但太难了
I'm willing myself to be stoic, but it is so hard.
可怜的孩子
You poor child.
我还是不明白怎么会这样
I still can't understand how it happened.
总有人难免会怀疑
Were it anyone else, one might suspect
她是故意烫伤自己
she'd burnt herself on purpose.
-姑姑 我痛苦着呢 -当然了
- Aunt, I'm in agony! - Of course you are.
恐怕艾斯特毫无同情之心
I fear sympathy is beyond Esther's abilities.
正相反 我太心疼可怜的克拉了
On the contrary, my heart bleeds for poor Clara.
我在想 坐在你旁边
I wonder, would it be a comfort
给你读点书能不能让你好受点
if I were to sit and read to you a while?
乐意之至
I should like nothing better.
"没有人发现他
"He was apparently unperceived
尽管他声嘶力竭地喊叫
for though he called, still the sounds continued
却毫无响应
and no notice was taken of him.
他发现自己找到了同伴
He found himself in contact with someone and immediately seized.
决心要牢牢抓住这根救命稻草
Determined to sell his life as clearly as he could, he struggled.
然而仍是无用"
But it was in vain."
你可以停下了 她听不见了
You can stop. She's out of earshot.
我知道是你自己做的
I know very well you did this to yourself.
是吗
Do you?
证据呢
Then prove it.
德纳姆夫人不会相信你的
Lady Denham won't believe you.
纵使你和你哥哥想方设法
You and your brother can do what you like,
也除不了我
you won't get rid of me.
可别随便打包票
I wouldn't be too sure of that.
你哥哥的弱点是
Your brother's trouble
太容易被♥操♥控
is that he is so, so, easily led.
你个小婊♥子♥
You little bitch.
感觉怎么样
How do you like that?
艾斯特
Oh, Esther.
你无法想象来之前我都承受了什么
You have no idea what I endured before I came here,
你也无法想象为了立足我会做出什么
and you have no idea what I'm prepared to do to ensure I stay.
赶紧滚蛋吧
So you would do well to crawl away.
带上你可怜愚蠢的哥哥
And take your poor, silly brother with you,
如果你不想我毁了他
if you don't want me to ruin him.
你也许逃得过这次
You may have got away with this...
但你迟早会作茧自缚
..but you will trip yourself up soon enough.
等那天到了
And when you do...
我会在这等着
..I will be waiting.
好的 注意他的腿 注意他的腿
Right. Watch his leg, watch his leg.
好了
There we are now.
还好没有永久创伤
Doesn't seem to be any permanent damage, I'm glad to say.
不
No!
我告诉过你 先生 我们需要更多人
Time and again I've told you, sir, we need more men.
但你不听
But you won't listen.
这就是下场
And this, this is the consequence.
要是周围没有医生
Had the doctor not been close at hand...
是的
Yes.
可以理解大家的情绪都有些
Well, only to be expected that emotions are running...
激动 这件事让小斯特林格先生可够受的
a little high. Young Stringer has been through quite the ordeal.
我们往前看吧
Still, on we go.
总是想着这件事也没用
No use... dwelling on it.
真希望我也在场
How I wish I'd been there.
听上去比和加冈·格里菲斯还有
It sounds far more entertaining than being trapped in here
博福特那些蠢女孩一起困在这有趣多了
with Gorgon Griffiths and those idiot Beaufort sisters.
谈不上有趣
I would hardly call it entertaining.
可怜的斯特林格先生
Poor Mr Stringer.
感谢老天医生还没走
Thank goodness the doctor hadn't left yet.
不论你说什么 都和这个无聊的地方
And whatever you say, it's as close to entertaining
一样有趣
as this tedious place gets.
你觉得桑迪顿很无聊
You find Sanditon tedious?
如果你知道我在伦敦被迫放弃了什么
If you knew what I was forced to leave behind in London...
不敢相信西德尼还在这
I cannot believe Sidney's still here.
我都等不及他离开了
I can't wait for him to leave.
他治好了一条断腿
So he fixed a broken leg.
对医生而言不足为奇
That is the least I would expect of a doctor.
他救了那人一命
He saved the man's life.
如果你见过斯特林格先生伤得有多重
And if you had seen the state of Mr Stringer...
我见过克拉的胳膊伤得有多重
I saw the state of Clara's arm.
我见证了她的不幸
I was witness to her immolation.
十分不幸 确实
That was unfortunate, indeed.
但福赫斯医生说这个事情有些蹊跷
But Dr Fuchs assured me it was a freak occurrence.
-可不是嘛 -夫人
- It was certainly that. - My lady...
福赫斯医生声名远扬
Dr Fuchs' reputation spans the length and breadth of these isles.
我自己的妹妹和弟弟
My own sister and brother...
他们什么时候成了判断依据了
I would hardly consider them a barometer of sound judgment.
这不是重点 重点是他们愿意掏钱
That is beside the point. They are prepared to spend money.
这回说到点上了
Now we come to the quick of it.
我们需要游客 德纳姆夫人
We need visitors, Lady Denham.
而你真觉得这个人能逆转我们的命运吗
And you really think this man is going to reverse our fortunes?
这忧郁症的瘟疫
That a plague of hypochondriacs
会突然从我们身上消失吗
is suddenly going to descend upon us?
我相信 至少现在 他是我们最大的希望
I believe that, as of this moment, he is our greatest hope.
是你唯一的希望
Your only hope, you mean.
-我真不想反驳您 夫人 -那就别反驳
- I do not like to contradict you, ma'am. - Then don't!
事实上
The fact of the matter is,
海滨度♥假♥区♥必须有医生
you cannot have a seaside resort without a doctor,
而福赫斯博士是最有资历的
and there is no-one more qualified than Dr Fuchs.
我必须坚持
I must insist...
让他留下
..that he stays.
那你也得承担后果
Then you shall live with the consequences.
打扰一下 帕克先生 我想
Excuse me, sir. Mr Parker, I wanted to...
我该向您道歉 先生 我失言了
That is to say, I owe you an apology, sir, I spoke out of turn.
不不 别这样
No, no. Please.
小斯特林格 其实
As a matter of fact, young Stringer,
你父亲的意外让我意识到
your father's accident has made me aware of...
我们可以对工作条件
..of certain improvements we could make
做出一些切实的改进
to working conditions.
我觉得 你可以用更多的工人
It strikes me that, er, you could use more men...
和更好的设备
..better equipment.
我会确保尽快帮你实现
I shall see to it that you get them as soon as possible.
谢谢您 先生 我会通知大家的
Thank you, sir. I'll let the other men know.
他们会万分感激您的
They will be most grateful.
-和我一样 -别再这么说了
- As am I. - Say no more about it.
这是最起码的
It's the least I can do.
晚安 小斯特林格
Good evening, young Stringer.
一切还顺利吗
All is well?
是的
Yes.
是的 都是些小事
Yes, all a fuss over nothing.
很好解决的
Easily remedied.
亲爱的汤姆 如果有什么烦心事
My dear Tom, if something is troubling you,
请告诉我
I wish you would share it.
哪有的事
Why should there be?
你心思太重了 亲爱的
You are far too inclined to worry, my dear.
你可知道柏树和桃金娘之地
"Know ye the land where the cypress and myrtle..."
你除掉那只耗子了吗
Did you vanquish the mouse?
克拉·布雷顿不是耗子
Clara Brereton is no mouse.
她是为了生存不择手段的鼠辈
She is a rat who would chew off her own tail if it means surviving.
艾丽西亚 珍妮 亨利 该去喝下午茶了
Alicia, Jenny, Henry, it's time for tea.
夏洛特 来和我们一起玩吧
Charlotte, come and play with us.
我们和西德尼叔叔正在海上交战
We're having a sea battle with Uncle Sidney!
你得跟我们一队
You have to be on our side.
海伍德小姐 你正好赶上了关键时刻
Ah, Miss Heywood. You've arrived at a rather critical juncture.
英国海军就要击退法国人了
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表