剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
但他得娶个富家姑娘
But he has to marry a fortune.
你明白我的话吧
You do understand me?
我非常明白 夫人
I understand you perfectly, ma'am.
是的 我想也是 你是个善良贴心的姑娘
Yes, I think you do. You're a good, sensible sort of girl.
大家好
Hello, hello!
你们在这啊 见到我们意外吗
There you are! Are you surprised to see us?
你们好
How do you do?
你们好
How do you do?
真是个意外的惊喜
What a pleasant surprise.
爱德华 艾斯特
Edward. Esther.
海伍德小姐 我妹妹 戴安娜·帕克小姐
Miss Heywood, my sister, Miss Diana Parker
还有我弟弟 亚瑟
and my brother, Arthur.
我们俩一直重病 都到了鬼门关
We've all been very ill. Almost at death's door.
-是不是 亚瑟 -我还以为永远起不了床了
- Haven't we, Arthur? - I thought I'd never leave my bed.
但我们恢复了 如你们所见
But we have rallied, as you can see.
我们刚到就去拜访你们了
And we came to call on you as soon as we arrived
结果发现你们来悬崖散步了
only to learn you're on a cliff walk.
所以我们就想鼓起勇气来给大家个惊喜
So we thought we'd be brave and surprise you.
我们的屋子就在附近 来吧
Our lodgings are closest. Come.
和我们一起喝茶
Take tea with us.
我们大家一起 看在上帝的份上
And let's all of us, for God's sake,
远离这呼啸的狂风
get out of this howling gale.
来吧 快来
Come, come.
-请进 请进 -海伍德小姐
- Come in, come in. - Miss Heywood.
我们必须把炉火烧得旺旺的
You see, we were sure of a good fire.
可怜的亚瑟特别怕冷
Poor Arthur feels the cold so.
对了 我们见到兰姆小姐了
Oh, and we have seen Miss Lambe,
据说是个有名望的女继承人
who's said to be a great heiress
继承了蔗糖贸易赚得的财产
with a fortune from the sugar trade.
她们一行人装了两辆马车
Her party arrived in two hack chaises,
兰姆小姐 她的女仆
Miss Lambe, her maid,
家庭教师 格里菲斯小姐和两位博福特小姐
her governess, Miss Griffiths, and two Miss Beauforts.
她怎么样 漂亮吗
What's she like? Is she pretty?
说实话 我们只瞥见了
To be truthful, we only caught a glimpse of her back
她进屋时的背影
as she went inside the house,
但整个排场精致又体面
but the whole party was very fine and respectable.
能带着自己女仆出游
But to travel with her own maid,
肯定很富有 对吧 哥哥
that speaks of riches, does it not, brother?
没错 妹妹 我还希望她引领潮流
It does, sister, and I hope she sets a fashion
让所有富裕年轻的女继承人蜂拥般来到桑迪顿
and all the rich, young heiresses flock into Sanditon
过来一掷千金
to spend, spend, spend.
来吧 坐我旁边 海伍德小姐
Come, sit by me, Miss Heywood.
暖和暖和 你肯定和我一样冷得发颤
Warm yourself. You must be as chilled to the bone as I am.
谢谢 但是我...
Thank you. But I...
我并不觉得冷
I don't find the weather chilly at all.
那你的身体可真好
Oh, what a constitution you must have.
我喜欢空气 和大家一样
I like the air, you know, as much as anyone,
但它不喜欢我
but it doesn't like me.
我妹妹觉得我坏脾气 但我不觉得
My sister thinks me bilious, but I doubt it.
如果真是如此 我就不会喜爱红酒
If I were bilious, wine would disagree with me,
我发现它总能让我心情平静
when I've always found it does my nerves good.
你知道吗 我喝得越多 感觉越好
Do you know, the more I drink, the better I feel.
我早上起床时经常头晕目眩
Often I wake up in the morning feeling very groggy,
但几杯红酒下肚 精力就完全恢复了
but then after a few glasses of wine I feel right as rain.
非常了不得 对吧
That's quite remarkable, don't you think?
不过我能吃点抹黄油的吐司
Though I can take a little toast with butter on it.
但最多六七片
No more than six or seven slices, though.
我来给你烤几片吐司吧
Will you let me toast you a slice or two?
请吧
Please do.
天气看上去不错
The barometer is set fair.
我建议来个海浴派对
I propose a sea bathing party...
明天
tomorrow.
太疯狂了
Oh, madness.
这太久了
This is taking too long.
讨好女士们你可是一点都不勉强 爱德华
You have never been reluctant to charm the ladies, Edward.
太可惜了
More's the pity.
接近克拉·布雷顿比我预想的难
Getting closer to Clara Brereton is proving harder than expected.
你头发打结好严重
What a tangled mess.
你不希望除了雇工还能有个保姆欺负吗
Don't you wish you still had Nanny to tease out the cotters?
我还是喜欢你的轻抚 亲爱的哥哥
I prefer your gentle touch, brother, dear.
今天海浴时展现你的魅力吧
Perhaps you could use your charms at sea bathing today.
我们到了
Here we are.
完美的一天 就像我保证的
The perfect day, as I promised you.
在这我们得分开了
And this is where we must part company.
女士们 更衣车等着你们呢
Ladies, you see the bathing machine awaits you.
绅士们 我们则要下海一游
We, gentlemen, must further down the beach.
别偷看 女士们
Try not to observe us, ladies.
两辆就能坐下我们
Two of these should be enough to accommodate us,
除非有人想独处
unless anyone prefers to be private.
-我想两个人一起 -我也是
- For myself, I should be glad of the company. - And I.
我应该在岸上守着衣服
I shall just watch and look after the clothes.
我对你失望 亚瑟
I'm disappointed in you, Arthur.
这个季节我们每天都游泳
We swim almost every day in the season.
这才是桑迪顿的特别之处
It really is what makes Sanditon so special.
隐私性很好
They're quite private.
在这换衣服不会被人看见
We can change without being seen.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
该死
Oh, damn it!
等等我 伙计们
Hold on, boys.
等下 等等我
Wait! Wait for me!
真愉悦啊 不是吗
This is delightful, isn't it?
是的 很棒
Yes. It's... wonderful.
那边是他们吗
Are those the men over there?
我认为是
Yes, I think so.
他们真的全♥裸♥吗
Are they... are they really wearing no clothes at all?
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
None whatsoever.
好样的 亚瑟
Well done, Arthur!
看看他游的
Look at him go.
我弟弟是个非常
My brother is a very...
出乎预料的人
unexpected man.
太糟了 实在太糟了
It's too bad, it really is too bad!
-没什么可担心 -没什么可担心
- It's nothing to worry about, really. - Nothing to worry about?
他毫无音讯 离舞会只有一天了
No word from him and the ball only a day away.
亲爱的 你了解西德尼·帕克
You know Sidney Parker
永远把事情留到最后一刻
always leaves everything to the last minute, dear.
但他知道这个舞会的重要性吗
But does he realise the paramount importance of the occasion?
-真那么重要吗 -当然
- Is it really so very important? - Of course it is.
当然 如果桑迪顿的第一场舞会没有大获成功
Of course it is. If Sanditon's first ball is not a triumph,
我怕德纳姆夫人会撤回投资
I fear Lady Denham will withdraw her investment.
坐下吃点早饭 汤姆
Sit down and have some breakfast, Tom.
我吃不下 我太...
I can't. I am too...
我的丈夫有两位妻子 夏洛特
My husband has two wives, Charlotte.
我和桑迪顿
Myself and Sanditon.
我也说不清他更在乎哪个
I'd hesitate to say which of us he cares for the most.
婚姻
Marriage is...
体谅对方很重要
very much about making allowances for the other person.
我确定有朝一日你会明白
As I'm sure you'll find out for yourself.
我爱上汤姆的时候
I had no idea what I was letting myself in for
根本不知道自己将面对什么
when I fell in love with Tom.
这也是刺♥激♥的地方
There's something thrilling about that.
刺♥激♥ 但也令人疲惫
Thrilling, but exhausting.
你觉得这双怎么样
Now, what do you think of those?
很漂亮
They're lovely.
穿上它们在舞会上你一定大放光彩
I think you'd look very well in them at the ball.
进去吧
Shall we go in?
你不会放不下身份
You wouldn't be too proud to dance
不屑于同职员或者店员跳舞吧
with a clerk or a shopkeeper, would you?
我肯定不会的 我喜欢跳舞
Indeed I would not. I love to dance
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表