剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
有人认为你的沉默会让我气馁
"Others might find your silence disheartening,
但我坚信太容易赢得的奖品
"but I have always believed that a prize too easily won
-没有任何价值" -爱德华 够了
- "Has no real worth." - All right, Edward, that's enough!
今早女仆把我的胸衣系得太松了
The maid left my stays far too loose this morning.
你要是想有点用 就过来帮我系一下
If you wish to make yourself useful, come here and pinch me in.
确保把它们拉紧一点
Be sure to pull them good and tight,
除非你想让我看起来和男生一样
unless you want me to look like a boy.
没有人想这样
Oh, nobody wants that.
我不敢相信你一点都没有
I can't believe that you're not at least a little amused
被这封信逗乐
by the letters.
有人爱我这件事
Is the notion that a man
就真的这么可笑吗
might be in love with me really so laughable?
不是 不是这样的
No. No, it's not that exactly.
再用力一点 爱德华
Harder, Edward!
只是想到你可能会喜欢上他
It is the very idea that you could ever favour him
让我觉得又有趣又荒诞
that I find so deliciously preposterous.
巴宾顿长得还可以 富得流油 还是个勋爵
Babbington is passably handsome, outrageously rich, and a lord.
你都知道 他每来一封信 我就动摇一分
For all you know, he wears down my resistance with every letter.
我见过有多少追求者
How many would-be suitors have I seen founder
因为你的高傲而落败了呢
on the rocks of your disdain?
需要一个比巴宾顿更大胆的人
It will take a bolder man than Babbington
才能刺穿你的高冷盔甲
to pierce your armour.
什么声音
What was that?
是仆人吧
It'll be one of the servants.
德纳姆夫人来信
我大概没见过有人像你这样
I do not think I have ever seen anyone lie
撒谎演得跟真的一样
with quite such virtuosity.
还不是都怪她
The fault is entirely hers.
要不是她太虔诚 我们根本不用撒谎
Were she not so pious, we'd have had no cause to lie.
但是成功了 是不是
And it worked, did it not?
就我们俩人
Here we both are,
自♥由♥了
at liberty!
我们这是要去哪 是不是走得太远了
Where are you leading us? It is rather removed, is it not?
走得远才正合我意
That is what makes it so perfect.
乔治亚娜 她是谁
Georgiana, who is this?
我叫夏洛特·海伍德
My name is Charlotte Heywood.
你呢 先生 请问你是谁
And who, sir, might you be?
奥提斯是不是你见过最英俊的人
Has Otis not the most handsome face you have ever seen?
别听她胡说
Forgive Georgiana.
我没有她说的那么好
She has far too high an opinion of my virtues.
她跟你说过任何我的事情 你都可以忽略掉
You may disregard most everything she's told you of me.
事实上 莫利纽先生 她从没跟我提起过你
As a matter of fact, Mr Molyneux, she has told me nothing of you.
在此之前 我甚至不知道有你这么个人
Until a moment ago, I did not even know you existed.
很抱歉 夏洛特
I am sorry, Charlotte.
我不能把奥提斯的事告诉任何人 我怕出事
I couldn't risk anyone knowing of Otis' presence.
事实上...
The truth is...
我们两人不允许见面
..We are forbidden from seeing each other.
谁不允许
By whom?
除了我那该死的监护人 还能有谁
My wretched guardian. Who else?
谢谢你把乔治亚娜送到我这里 海伍德小姐
Thank you for delivering Georgiana to me, Miss Heywood.
非常感谢
I am much in your debt.
不过我们接下来就不麻烦你了
But we will not trouble you beyond this point.
我找到一个绝佳的地方吃野餐
I have found the most perfect spot for our picnic.
很抱歉 我不能就这么抛下乔治亚娜
I am sorry, I cannot simply abandon Georgiana.
她不会被"抛下" 我会一直陪着她
She will hardly be "abandoned". I will be keeping her company.
请体谅一下 先生 我们才第一次见面
Forgive me, sir, but we've only just met.
我只知道你们两人不允许见面
All I know is that you are forbidden from seeing each other.
而且我答应过要好好照看乔治亚娜
And I gave my word that I would keep an eye on Georgiana.
你答应过 答应过谁
Your word? To whom?
西德尼·帕克先生
Mr Sidney Parker.
他叫你来监视我吗
You are his spy?
不是
No.
不是这样的 我...
No, I...
我只是答应要确保你安然无恙 就这些
I agreed to see that you were kept safe. That's all.
我本来以为你是我的朋友
I thought you were my friend.
原来是他的
Not his.
这鬼天气也太热了 医生
It is this dreadful hot weather, doctor!
我的双手双脚都给热肿了
It has swollen every one of my extremities!
我没有发现您有任何浮肿的症状 小姐
I could find no evidence of swelling, gnadiges fraulein.
你当然看不到了
Of course not!
因为现在只用眼睛还看不出来
Cos it is as yet invisible to the naked eye,
但是要是不治疗的话 后果不堪设想
but if left untreated, I dare not imagine the consequences.
能透露一下您要带我们去哪吗
Might a fellow ask where you're leading us?
过去一周 能每天为二位做检查
It has been my honour to examine you both
我感到非常很荣幸
each day this past week.
我很清楚 小姐
It seems clear to me, fraulein,
您的所有症状都是因为您得了癔症
that your symptoms derive from a simple case of hysteria.
至于您 帕克先生
As for you, Herr Parker,
您身体不适是因为日常久坐的不良习惯
your condition is entirely the result of a sedentary lifestyle.
我肯定 通过同样的治疗方式
It is my belief that you would both benefit
二位的身体状况都会有所好转
from the same exact remedy!
请问是什么治疗方式
And what is it, pray?
定期做适量运动
Regular and vigorous motion!
天啊
Egad!
你好 你叫什么名字
Hello, what's your name?
这里比我想象的还要漂亮
I cannot imagine a lovelier spot.
没有你的话 这里不会有现在一半漂亮
It would not be half so lovely without you in it.
吃口条吗
Tongue?
还有猪肉馅饼 吃吗
Or a little pork pie, perhaps?
谢谢 不过我想先喝一杯
Thank you. But I might take a drink first.
那么 跟我说说 莫利纽先生
So, tell me, Mr Molyneux...
你为什么必须留在伦敦
..What is it that keeps you in London?
我是个商人
I am a merchant.
你是做什么生意的
And what is your trade?
说话当心点 奥提斯
Mind what you say, Otis.
你说的话都会传到西德尼的耳中
This will all be reported back to Sidney.
别这么说
That is not fair.
你和兰姆小姐是怎么认识的
How is it that you and Miss Lambe became acquainted?
我们是在一场舞会上认识的
We met at a ball.
奥提斯把我当成了仆人
Otis mistook me for a servant.
他命令我去帮他拿一杯酒
He demanded I fetch him a cup of wine.
我那可不是"命令" 我还是很礼貌的
I did not "demand". I was quite polite about it.
那是个很冒犯的请求
The very request was offensive.
那只是因为你的自尊心太强了
Only because you held yourself in such high esteem.
我觉得他很无礼且假正经
I found him to be rude and sanctimonious.
我觉得她恃宠而骄且刁蛮任性
I found her to be spoilt and petulant.
我本是背井离乡
I was uprooted.
茫然无措
Lost.
心灰意冷
In despair.
奥提斯让我重燃希望
Otis restored me to life.
那三个月是我有生以来最开心的日子
Those three months were the happiest I've known.
但你的朋友 帕克先生
But then your friend, Mr Parker...
不遗余力地要拆散我们
..took it upon himself to rip us apart.
尽管那会非常痛苦
However painful that might have been,
帕克先生一定是
Mr Parker must surely
为乔治亚娜好吧
have had Georgiana's best interests at heart?
那显然 你并没有你以为的
Then you clearly don't know Mr Parker...
那么了解帕克先生
..as well as you think.
希望你能满意 先生
I hope you will be pleased, sir.
我已经照你的吩咐 做好了建塔的计划
I have completed the plans for the pagoda, just as you asked.
你想过目一下吗
Perhaps you'd like to take a look?
我相信你会满意的
I trust they will be to your satisfaction.
是的
Yes.
我考虑了一下 不确定是不是需要盖这座塔
Do you know, on consideration, i'm not so sure we need it.
它能起什么作用
What purpose would it serve, after all?
我们说好了的 先生 它能成为临海的焦点
We agreed, sir, it would provide a focal point for the seafront.
是的 算了
Yes, well, never mind.
我们还是先集中精力做手头的工作吧
Let's concentrate on the job in hand, shall we?
不得不说 我更希望
I must say, I had rather hoped the terrace
排屋的进度能更快点
would be further along by now.
我也是 先生
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表