剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
桑迪顿赛舟会
走吧 亨利
Come along, Henry.
不得不说 我本来希望我们现在...
I must say, I hoped we would have...
会来更多客人的
had more visitors by now.
可能有人已经去河边了
Perhaps some people are already down at the river.
对
Yes.
对 一定是这样的 亲爱的
Yes, I'm sure you're right, my dear.
我真的不确定
I do wonder
我们是不是怎么也该为比赛做点准备
if we should have done at least a little preparation for this race.
绅士不需要练习
A gentleman does not practice.
练习无异于作弊
It is tantamount to cheating.
你一直东张西望什么
Why do you keep looking around?
不会是在找
Not keeping an eye out
德纳姆家那个难伺候的小妞吧
for that miserable Denham creature, I hope?
怎么可能
Heavens, no.
我早就不追她了
Given up that hunt.
追了半天没有一点用
It was a futile pursuit.
上一次我参加赛舟会 他们和阿♥拉♥伯种马竞速
At the last regatta I attended, they raced Arab stallions.
再上一次 是八艘帆船满帆竞航
The one before that featured eight clippers in full sail.
不过要单为了玩得高兴
But for sheer exhilaration,
有什么能比得上堆沙堡比赛
what could compare to a sandcastle competition?
这可不是一般的堆沙堡比赛
Well, this is no ordinary sandcastle competition.
就比如说 看看这一座
Look at this one, for instance...
海伍德小姐 这座城♥堡♥真漂亮
Miss Heywood, what a handsome construction.
我想是你和亨利堆的吧
I assume you and Henry are the architects?
不 是珍妮
Oh, no. That would be Jenny.
我... 我就打个下手
I'm... merely a labourer.
是件精美的作品
Well, it is a fine piece of work.
要是这都得不了奖 就太不公平了
And if this doesn't win, there is no justice,
是不是 亨利
is there, Henry?
-是 -是
- No. - No.
没错 堆得不错 孩子们
Yes, well done, children!
好了
Right.
我带你去看看汤姆的新式游泳更衣马车
I shall show you Tom's new bathing machine.
-好 -日安 海伍德小姐
- Yes. - Good day, Miss Heywood.
你刚刚叫她什么
Who did you say that girl was?
海伍德小姐
Miss Heywood.
她是我哥哥和玛丽的客人
She's a guest of my brother and Mary's.
她也帮忙看孩子吗
And she helps with the children?
嗯
Well...
是的 她还帮忙做点别的事情
among other things, yes.
她真是个讨人喜欢的姑娘
She is rather a sweet little thing.
但是 亚瑟 你不能去赛舟
But, Arthur, you can't possibly join the boat race.
我从没听过如此荒谬的想法
I've never heard such a lunatic notion.
我能不去吗
What choice do I have?
队名叫帕克兄弟船队 我也姓帕克
It is the Parker brothers rowing team and I am a Parker brother.
你知道自己晕船吧
You know how you suffer with seasickness!
-但这次是在河里 -别钻牛角尖
- It is the river! - Don't split hairs!
晕船是所有能漂起来的东西都受不了
It is an aversion to anything that floats!
好了
There you go.
亚瑟
Arthur!
你知道她是谁吗
Do you realise who that is?
-您好 很高兴见到您 -苏珊小姐...
- How are you? Nice to see you. - Lady Susan...
第一名颁给哈利特和尼古拉斯
And the first prize goes to Harriet and Nicholas
嘉奖他们建造的美丽城♥堡♥
for their truly magnificent castellation.
恭喜 真棒
Congratulations, well done.
太棒了 第二名是...
Marvellous. And the runners up...
你一定想不到刚刚谁来桑迪顿了
You'll never believe who's just arrived.
绝对是伍斯特小姐本人
No less a personage than Lady Worcester herself.
第二名是...
The runners up are..
抱歉 你...
Sorry, you...
乔... 抱歉 麻烦帮忙把这些发下去
Jor.. I'm sorry, would you mind handing these out?
我得走了 这是名单 谢谢你
I have to go. There's a list, thank you.
亲爱的 快走
My dear, come along!
她的任何要求我们都必须满足
Her every whim must be indulged.
如果能拿到她的投资
If we can secure her patronage,
我们就能一举成为潮流度♥假♥区♥
we shall be rendered fashionable at a stroke.
-这位伍斯特小姐是谁 -她的名头谁不知道
- Who is this Lady Worcester? - My dear, she's quite notorious!
伦敦社交圈几乎简直是围着她转的
London society positively revolves around her.
人尽皆知她和摄政王...
It is a well-known fact that her and the Prince Regent are...
志趣相投
Simpatico?
小姐
My lady!
热烈欢迎
A thousand welcomes!
有失远迎 请见谅
I beg your forgiveness for missing your arrival.
汤姆斯·帕克为您效劳
Mr Thomas Parker at your service.
这位是我的妻子 玛丽
Oh. My wife... My wife Mary.
非常荣幸见到您
We are greatly honoured.
您可以看一下 我们有
As you shall see, we have
南海岸最完备的设施
the finest situation on the south coast.
-我们的海水... -行了 这些都无所谓
- Our seawater and our... - Oh, shush, never mind all that.
我若喜欢海 我该去的是布莱顿
If I gave a fig about the sea, I would have gone to Brighton!
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我来这里是为了
The reason I came here
和夏洛特继续聊天
to continue my conversation with Charlotte.
苏珊
Susan?
见到你真高兴
Very nice to see you.
我要把你介绍给一些人
Let me introduce you to some people.
我说不出现在有多庆幸
Oh, words cannot express our relief.
我们对福赫斯医生感激不尽
Dr Fuchs has earned our eternal gratitude.
为什么 我又不是靠他才康复的
Why? I rallied despite him.
如果非要感谢谁
If anyone deserves credit,
还是感谢产了这杯奶的牛吧 它让我有了精神头
it is the ass whose milk restored my strength.
我们一直守着您
We have kept constant vigil.
你们可以把眼泪擦擦了
Well, you can dry your eyes.
我觉得死亡实在是没意思
I found dying highly disagreeable
我可不想再经历第二次
and I have no intention of repeating the experience.
不过 有些事情还是要说
Although, it has to be said,
没有什么比死神临头更能让人集中精神了
there is nothing like imminent death to focus the mind.
我似乎低估了
It seems I had underestimated
你们贪恋钱财的程度了
the boundless depths of your venality.
姑姑 你必须休息一会
Aunt, you must rest awhile.
很明显高烧令你神志不清了
Your fever has clearly left you confused.
不 我清醒得很
No... I am anything but.
像凤♥凰♥一样 我正在浴火重生
Like a phoenix, I am rising from the ashes.
这比我的临终遗嘱更有效力
Which is more than can be said for my last will and testament.
因为像你们这样可悲的灵魂
Cos like your miserable souls,
已经利欲熏心了
that is blackened beyond redemption!
这都是克拉的主意
It was all Clara's idea.
-你说谎 -够了
- Liar! - Oh, enough!
你们这两只卑微的寄生虫
You feeble parasites!
你们永远不许再跨进我的门槛了
Neither of you shall ever darken my doors again.
还有 爱德华·德纳姆
And, Edward Denham,
从此刻起 我与你断绝关系
from this moment forth, you are disowned.
克拉·布雷顿
And, Clara Brereton,
你给我坐进下一辆回伦敦的马车
you shall be put on the next coach back to London.
我建议你要开始收拾行李了
I suggest you start packing.
滚
Get out!
不用我说
And needless to say,
我要在客厅里铺新地板
I shall be laying a new floor in my drawing room.
旧的似乎已经沾染上了不可磨灭的污渍了
It seems the old one has been indelibly stained.
至于你 艾斯特
And as for you, Esther...
貌似你现在是我唯一的继承人了
It appears you are now my sole remaining heir.
尽管是纯属走运而非因为你的判断力
Though more by luck than judgement.
这么说 这个镇子的女主人已经病入膏肓
So, the lady of the town is on her deathbed
悲痛的女继承人被带到了她的卧室
and the heartsick heiress has taken to her bedroom.
太令人兴奋了
How thrilling!
但更重要的是
But more importantly than any of that,
某个人知道你爱上他了吗
does a certain person know yet that you are in love with him?
恐怕你搞错了 小姐
I fear you're mistaken, my lady.
我没有
I was not...
-我现在也没有... -叫我苏珊
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表