剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
- I am not... - Susan.
感情问题上 我从没弄错过
And I am never wrong when it comes to matters of the heart.
即便是真的 他也已经心有所属了
Even if it were true, he is spoken for.
对 我十分了解C夫人
Oh, yes, I know all about Mrs C.
她一定是全国最富有的遗孀了
She must be the wealthiest widow in the country,
更别提她有多优雅了
not to mention the most elegant.
我能理解你为什么将她视为难以逾越的对手
I can see why you'd find her a dispiriting rival.
但是 她会有弱点的
But... she will have a chink in her armour.
我们只需找到她的弱点
We just need to find it.
坎皮恩太太 我一直都很想亲自见到你
Mrs Campion, I've been longing to meet you.
-久仰大名 -海伍德小姐
- I have heard so much about you. - Miss Heywood.
你能否与我一起散散步
I wondered whether I might persuade you to take a walk with me.
-还是说现在不合适 -不 现在正是时候
- Unless, now's not a...? - Oh, no, now's the perfect time.
我得保证起点那里一切准备就绪
I need to make sure everything stands ready at the starting line.
或许你可以陪我一起去
Perhaps you could accompany me?
你好像变了一个人
You seem a different man.
原因显而易见
And there is no doubting the cause.
可爱的坎皮恩太太
The lovely Mrs Campion.
尽管我觉得如果你发动攻势后
Although I doubt she will remain Mrs Campion for long
-她是不是马上就会改姓 -悠着点 汤姆
- if you have your way. - Steady on, Tom.
-没必要这么心急 -为什么
- There's no need to rush things. - And why not?
她美丽 聪慧
She is beautiful, witty
富有 而你爱着她已经很久了
and rich and you have loved her for a decade.
为什么你还心有顾虑
Why would there be the slightest doubt in your mind?
这种感觉很奇怪
You know, it is a strange feeling.
当你一直在期盼着一件不可能之事
When you've wanting something impossible for so long,
突然间 成功近在咫尺
and suddenly it's within your grasp.
知道吗 这些年来 我只知道我的兄弟西德尼
Do you know, for years, all I knew about my brother Sidney
带着一颗破碎的心把自己流放到西印度群岛
was that he was driven to the West Indies with a broken heart.
你想说什么 亚瑟
Then what's your point, Arthur?
我钦佩你的宽容大量
I admire your spirit of forgiveness.
仅此而已 如果换了我
That is all. If it were me,
我应该不会再相信她了
I do not think I could bring myself to trust her again.
赛舟会应该会很成功的 小姐
Looks as though the regatta will be a success, Miss,
主要功劳都在你
and that is in large part down to you.
说真的 我一直很感谢这件事能分散我的注意力
In truth, I have been grateful for the distraction.
分散你对什么的注意力
Distraction from what?
自己的思绪
My own thoughts, I suppose.
什么样的思绪
What kind of thoughts?
说不清楚
It's difficult to say.
或许你会发现 我是个超出你想象的
Perhaps you might find me a more sympathetic listener
优秀的倾听者
than you might imagine.
我们可能想法相同
It could be that we share the same thoughts.
不会吧
I doubt it.
你如此理智
You are far too sensible to form such a...
不会这么轻易地落入一场徒劳的爱恋中
misguided and futile attachment.
为什么会是徒劳的呢 海伍德小姐
Why should it be futile, Miss Heywood?
你也知道 你的感情得到了五倍以上的回报
For all you know, your feelings are repaid five times over.
我有过那么一瞬间也是这么觉得的
I allowed myself to believe so for the briefest of moments.
但我不能否认自己亲眼所见的证据
But I cannot deny the evidence of my own eyes.
没关系
No matter.
反正也没法做什么
There is nothing to be done.
你说得对 斯特林格先生
You were right, Mr Stringer.
你确实是一位优秀的倾听者
You are a sympathetic listener indeed.
我的天呐
Good Lord...
那你看见没 亲爱的
Do you see, my dear?
好像伦敦的上流社会
It is as if London has been emptied
都搬来了这里似的
and the entire beau monde transported here!
是的 我为你高兴 汤姆
Yes. I'm pleased for you, Tom.
我知道今天对你有多重要
I know how much today means to you.
你看到亚瑟了吗
Have you seen Arthur?
我怎么也找不到他
It would seem he has quite disappeared.
"不要惧怕 也不要惶恐
"..Be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed.
因为无论你去往何处 上帝都与你同在"
"For the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest..."
还需要我继续读吗 孩子
Shall I continue, my child?
我宁愿被钉死在十字架上
I would sooner be crucified.
我知道你深受折磨
I do no doubt the depths of your suffering,
但我不觉得这能和十字架之上的剧痛相提并论
but I hardly think it compares with the agonies of the cross!
汉金斯先生
Er... Mr Hankins.
抱歉打扰 但我...
Forgive the interruption, but I, er...
我急需兰姆小姐的帮助
I-I urgently need Miss Lambe's assistance with...
是赛舟会的事
with a matter pertaining to the Regatta!
什么事
Of what nature?
是...
With, er...
那个...
the, er...
鸭子比赛
..Duck race.
我可以告诉你一个秘密吗 兰姆小姐
May I let you into a secret, Miss Lambe?
根本没有鸭子比赛
There is no duck race. Ha!
这是个计策
It was a ruse!
你现在可以走了
You can leave me now.
我不再需要你的陪同了
I have no further need of your company.
来吧 兰姆小姐
Come, Miss Lambe!
既然我们把你从房♥间里解救了出来
Now that we have sprung you from your quarters,
不如我们去赛舟会散散心吧
we might as well enjoy the regatta.
你觉得那边会有蛋糕摊位吗
Do you suppose there will be a cake stall?
我非常希望有
I do hope so!
离比赛还有一小时多一点的时间 帕克先生
It's a little over an hour until the race, Mr Parker.
我在通知所有的参赛者
I'm letting all the competitors know.
谢谢
Thank you.
你觉得怎么样 海伍德小姐
Well, what do you think, Miss Heywood?
你看我准备好了吗
Do I look ready to you?
我不是专家
I am no expert.
很遗憾 我也不是
Neither am I, regrettably.
我好多年都没摸过船桨了
I haven't picked up an oar in years.
肯定一上手就都回来了
I'm sure it'll all come back to you.
是吗
I wonder.
谢谢
Thank you.
"一个人不能两次踏入同一条河"
"A man cannot step into the same river twice."
你听说过这说法吗
Have you ever heard that?
"因为他不再是从前的他河也不再是同一条河"
"For he is not the same man and it is not the same river."
赫拉克利特
It's Heraclitus.
对...
Yes...
当然你会知道了
Of course you'd know that.
我还需要个人来平衡船 你介意吗
Well, I need a second person to balance the boat, would you mind?
-我恐怕... -来吧
- I'm not sure if I... - Come on.
小心
Careful.
坐在这后面
Sit down behind here.
我能问你个问题吗 海伍德小姐
May I ask you something, Miss Heywood?
为什么 当我终于能有机会得到幸福时...
Why is it, when I finally have a chance of happiness...
我却不能接受现实呢
..Can I not accept the fact?
你不能接受什么
What is it you can not accept?
我曾说服自己 我注定会孑然一身...
I had convinced myself that I was destined to remain alone...
还有我不适合婚姻
..That I was ill-suited for matrimony.
我觉得 不会有人真的不适合结婚
I don't believe that anybody is truly unsuited to marriage.
即便是你
Not even you.
我觉得就是合不合得来的问题
I suppose it's just a question of compatibility?
对
Yes.
我觉得你说得对
I suppose you're right.
现在... 轮到你了
Now... it's your turn.
把手给我
Give me your hands.
划动你的手
Row your hands.
很好
Good.
就这样
That's it.
这样
Here.
把背挺直
Keep your back straight.
西德尼
Sidney!
我亲爱的艾斯特
My dear Esther,
我必须得赞叹你 你手段太高明了
I have to hand it to you, you played that brilliantly!
克拉脸上的表情
The look on Clara's face!
你还以这件事为乐
Do you take pleasure in this?
什么 你听见她说的了 我们赢了
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表