剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
对不起
I am so sorry.
不 不 我不认命
No. No, I won't have it!
这当然是个挫折
Of course this is a setback,
但我不允许你们被它打败
but I refuse to let you be defeated by it!
桑迪顿不能失败
Sanditon must not be allowed to founder and fall.
我们会有办法的
We will find a way.
我们是帕克家族 我们团结一心
We are Parkers. We stand together.
我会把你送进债务人监狱
I will see you in the debtors' prison!
我要把你送进济贫院
I will see you in the poorhouse!
你们的承诺哪去了
Where are your promises now?
灰飞烟灭
Dust and ashes!
你们还不如把我的钱赌个精光
You might as well have lost my money at the gaming tables.
你可真卑鄙
You despicable man!
德纳姆夫人
Lady Denham.
我真替你难过 帕克太太
I am very sorry for you, Mrs. Parker,
但是有些事情永远无法原谅
but some things can never be forgiven!
德纳姆夫人 如果您现在就追讨债务
Lady Denham, If you pursue the debt now,
您就是在抢劫自己
you may be robbing yourself.
我们可以重建排屋 比之前的更宏伟
We can rebuild the terrace, bigger and better than before.
至少宽限我们一周
Give us a week's grace at least.
我会尽量快去快回 但是
I'll be as quick as humanly possible, but
我一定要不择手段帮助这个家
I have to do everything I can to help the family.
但究竟要怎么做 我还没头绪
And how I manage that, I have no idea.
我相信你能做到
I believe you will.
等我回来的时候
And when I return,
我们最终能有机会把我们的话题谈完
we'll finally have a chance to finish our conversation.
我一周之后就回来
I'll be back in a week.
男性的一生
'Man that is born of woman
短暂苦痛的一生
'hath but a short time to live, and is full of misery.
生如夏花之绚烂
'He cometh up and is cut down like a flower.
死如秋叶之静美
'He fleeth as it were a shadow, and never continueth in one stay.
我们在此缅怀我们亲爱的兄弟
'We therefore commit the body of our dear brother
艾萨克·斯特林格 "落叶归根"
Isaac Stringer 'to the ground.'
尘归尘 土归土
Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust.
汤姆
Tom.
我不知道说什么 玛丽
I don't know what to say to you, Mary.
我总觉得要做一番大事
Something made me feel that I had to make a name for myself.
试图把桑迪顿变成旅游圣地
I had to turn Sanditon into a place of fashion.
我多么傻 多么虚荣啊
What a silly... vainglorious fool I have been.
我现在已经倾家荡产
And now I've bankrupted myself.
我辜负了我的投资者们
I have let my investors down.
辜负了我的朋友和我的家人
I have let my friends down, my family down,
尤其是
but most of all...
我辜负了你 玛丽
..I have let you down, Mary.
你还能对我有什么期许呢
What can you think of me?
汤姆 别说了
Tom, stop that.
我没法看你自暴自弃
I can't bear to see you punishing yourself.
这是一次厄运 我们会挺过去的
This is a misfortune, but somehow we'll come through it.
都这样了我还怎么面对别人
How can I face people after this?
我不在乎别人的想法
I don't care what anyone says.
我相信你 汤姆
I absolutely believe in you, Tom.
我爱你
And I love you.
好了好了
So there.
玛丽
Oh, Mary.
亲爱的
My dear.
亲爱的姐姐
'Dearest sister...
西德尼回伦敦已经一周了
'it has been a week since Sidney left for London
为了拯救桑迪顿
'in his attempt to save Sanditon.
帕克家族中弥漫着不安
'There is nothing but trepidation in the Parker family.
尤其是汤姆 一直在焦虑地
'Tom, in particular, has been consumed with worry
等待新的消息
'as he awaits news.
艾莉森 我的未来可能也
'Oh, Alison, it is possible that my future, too,
由西德尼这一行决定
'could rest on Sidney's swift return.
我也希望能多告诉你一些
'I wish I could tell you more.
但可能不久后
'But it may be that very soon
我就会告诉你最令人激动的消息
'I will have the most exciting news to share.'
他来了
He's here!
他来了
He's here!
天大的好消息
This is excellent news!
我真是有个好弟弟
Boy, what a brother I have.
夏洛特 好消息 桑迪顿有救了
Oh, Charlotte, glorious news, Sanditon is saved!
太好了
Oh, that's wonderful!
走吧 大伙儿
Come along, everyone.
我们得赶快告诉德纳姆夫人
We must go and tell Lady Denham immediately!
西德尼
Sidney!
怎么了
What is it?
夏洛特
Charlotte.
我亲爱的夏洛特
My dearest Charlotte.
我本希望等我回来
I had hoped... that when I returned
能向你求婚
I would be able to make you a proposal of marriage.
但事与愿违
But I cannot be.
事实上 我不得不
The fact is I have been obliged to
与伊莉莎·坎皮恩夫人订婚
engage myself to Mrs Eliza Campion.
请相信如果我有别的方法
Please believe me that if there was any other way
能拯救桑迪顿 我会的
to resolve Tom's situation, I would...
我理解
I understand.
祝你幸福 失陪
I wish you every happiness. Excuse me.
那个宝石冠是我借给她的
I lent her that tiara, you know.
当时它为我的婚礼锦上添花
Well, it did very well for my wedding.
我当然希望婚礼结束后再还给我了
Of course, I shall want it back after the ceremony.
海伍德小姐
Well, Miss Heywood...
你依然想保持单身
..you still proclaiming your independence?
还是因为这里的小伙子没人能摘得你的芳心
Or is it that none of our young men have taken your fancy?
我想我们很快就会看你走在婚礼红毯上
I wager we'll see you walk down the aisle very soon.
你说是不是 帕克先生
What do you say, Mr Parker?
什么 德纳姆夫人
Ah, Lady Denham?!
你还好吗 海伍德小姐
How do you do, Miss Heywood?
我很好, 谢谢
Very well, thank you.
你的家人呢 也都好吧
And your family, are they well?
都很好
Very well.
你自己的婚礼准备得怎么样了
How are your own wedding preparations?
复杂
Elaborate.
谁会想到
Well, who would have thought
筹划个伦敦的婚礼这么辛苦呢
planning a London wedding could be so exhausting?
也许我们应该办个这样朴素的乡下仪式 亲爱的
Perhaps we should have simple country affair like this one, dear.
不过我觉得这和我们的身份并不相符 你说呢
Though I don't think it would be quite our sort of thing, do you?
男人 他们知道什么
Men, what do they know?
日安 海伍德小姐
Good day, Miss Heywood.
巴宾顿夫人
Lady Babington.
早安
Good morning.
我完完全全忘了自己在哪了
You know, I'd completely forgotten where I was.
发觉自己在这时你并没有不高兴吧
Not unhappy to find yourself here, I hope?
过来 巴宾顿勋爵
Come here, Lord Babington.
与汤姆和玛丽分开让我感觉到有点难受
I do feel a certain wrench in parting with Tom and Mary,
但海边会是个危险的地方
but the seaside can be such a treacherous place.
最好还是舒舒服服猫在自己的家里
Much better to be snug in one's own home,
在烧得旺旺的炉火边烤小圆饼
toasting crumpets by a roaring fire.
家是最好的 你说得对 弟弟
Home's best, you're so right, brother!
我听说威斯巴登来的马福斯医生
And I've heard that Doctor Mafuse from Wiesbaden
在哈雷街开了自己的诊所
has set up his own practice at Harley Street,
专治食欲不振
specialising in glandular stimulation!
我的食欲真的希望来点小小的刺♥激♥呢
Well, my glands have been yearning for a little stimulation.
把毯子盖到你的膝盖上 亚瑟 抓紧我
Now wrap that rug around your knees, Arthur, and hold on tight.
门开着
It's open.
海伍德小姐
Miss Heywood.
我是来告别的
I just came to say goodbye.
谢谢你专程过来 小姐
I appreciate you taking the trouble, miss.
你还会回桑迪顿吗
Do you expect to return to Sanditon again?
希望如此...
I hope so...
但我也说不准
..but I cannot say for certain.
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表