剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
你身体怎么样自己心里没数吗
What do you think you're doing in your state of health?
兰姆小姐 你真是太不负责任了
Miss Lambe, that was most irresponsible of you!
真不敢相信
I cannot believe...
亚瑟 我想我们该走了
Arthur, I believe it's time we were leaving.
戴安娜 但我 我才刚找到感觉
Diana. But I... I was just getting into my stride!
终于
At last.
找机会和你独处太难了
I thought I'd never get you alone.
你还记得我们上次在这里的对话吗
Do you remember the last conversation we had on this balcony?
记得很清楚
All too well.
我当时好粗鲁
What a brute I was.
我就是你说的那样
I deserved everything you said.
不 你不是
No, you didn't.
我希望我现在改头换面了
I hope that I am a different man now.
不
No.
你还是你
You're the same man...
但好多了
..But much improved.
如果我有所改变
If I have changed at all...
很大程度上也是因为你
..it is in no small part down to you.
我以前从未想过让另一个人约束我
I have never wanted to put myself in someone else's power before.
我只关心自己 从不想关心他人
I've never wanted to care for anyone but myself.
海伍德小姐
Miss Heywood...
夏洛特
Charlotte...
走开 放开我 混♥蛋♥
Get out of my way! Unhand me, you blaggards!
艾斯特
Esther...
我真是蠢透了 艾斯特
..I have been such a fool, Esther!
那个恶毒的克拉利用了我
That little vixen Clara took advantage of me.
我肯定是疯了
I must have been mad!
告诉我你还爱我 因为我还爱你
Tell me that you love me as I still love you!
你根本不知道爱的意义
You don't know the meaning of love.
不 你不是真心的
No, no, you don't mean that!
你不是真心的
You don't mean that!
-你该走了 -你爱我
- You should leave. - You love me!
-你该走了 -你要我 艾斯特
- You should leave now. - You want me, Esther!
你该走了
You should leave now.
除非她让我走 艾斯特
Only if she tells me to. Esther?
走吧
Just go.
帕克先生 你能好心
Mr Parker, would you be good enough
将这位年轻人送上下一趟去伦敦的马车吗
to put this young man on the next coach to London?
当然 来吧 爱德华
Yes, of course. Come on, Edward.
-求你了 -走吧 走吧
- Please! - Come on, come on.
-走吧 -她也会突然背叛你
- Come on. - She'll turn on you too.
你听见了吗 她会让你撕心裂肺
Do you hear me?! She'll tear your heart out!
女士们先生们 带上你们的伴侣
Ladies and gentlemen, take your partners!
可怜的女孩
The poor, poor girl.
别太严格斥责她
Do not judge her too harshly.
我不会斥责她
I don't judge her at all.
看到你们在一起跳舞时我就明白了
I knew as soon as I saw you dancing together.
你爱上了兰姆小姐 对吧
You're in love with Miss Lambe, aren't you?
你会娶她 并留我孤身一人
And you'll marry her and I'll be left all on my own.
不
No.
不不不
No, no, no, no, no!
我们只是朋友 仅此而已
We-we're just pals, that's all!
爱情和婚姻 那不是我的风格
Love and marriage, it's... it's not my style of things at all!
我根本不知道如何经营
Wouldn't have the least idea how to go about it.
完全不知道女人的想法
Don't really know how ladies work.
不
No...
你无需担心亚瑟·帕克结婚的事
you have no worries about Arthur Parker on that score.
一辈子的单身好友
Lifelong bachelor.
亚瑟 你看
Oh, Arthur, look.
看 上面那扇窗户
Look! Up in that window.
去拉警铃
Raise the alarm!
着火了
Fire!
着火了
Fire!
西德尼向你道歉
Sidney sends his apologies.
他要保证爱德华爵士安全离开
He's making sure Sir Edward is safely despatched.
谢谢
Thank you.
好了 巴宾顿
Well, Babington?
现在你知道了真♥相♥ 你不觉得恶心吗
Now you know the truth, are you not disgusted?
担心自己被我的耻辱玷污
Afraid you'll be tainted by my disgrace?
我根本不在乎别人怎么想
I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks.
我亲爱的姑娘 你没发现我爱上你了吗
My dear girl... don't you know that I'm in love with you?
那我怎么办 我不爱你
Then what is that to me? Since I do not love you.
我不在乎
I don't care.
你喜欢我
It's enough that you like me
信任我就足矣
and that you trust me.
我不想成为你的财产
I don't wish to be your property.
很好
Good...
因为我也不想占有你
..Because I have no wish to own you.
那你为什么想娶我为妻
Why else would you have me as your wife?
因为我想让你幸福
Because I want to make you happy!
我绝不想牵制你束缚你 艾斯特
I could never try to lead or constrain you, Esther.
我只想陪伴你度过一生
All I ask is to walk through life by your side.
那好
Very well, then.
你接 接受我了吗
You acc... you accept me?
别说话了 趁我还没改变心意
Stop talking before I change my mind.
快点
Quick.
排成一行
Form a line.
你们要排成一行
You need to form a line.
过来 来
Come on. Come.
父亲
Father!
海伍德小姐
Miss Heywood.
节哀顺变
I am so sorry.
知道他在里面的时候已经太晚了
No-one knew he was there until it was too late.
我说过让他离开
I told him to leave...
但是他坚持留下来
..But he insisted on staying.
他怎么就那么固执呢
Why did he have to be so stubborn?
因为他就是这样的人
Because that's who he was.
你也因此深爱他
That's what you loved him for.
我应该留下来的
I should have stayed.
而我跟他说的最后几句都是气话
And the last words I spoke to him were in anger.
我们是以争吵告别的 夏洛特
We parted on a quarrel, Charlotte!
一切还没有结束 汤姆
This is not the end, Tom.
我们可以重建
We can rebuild.
-会比以前更美轮美奂 -是的
- It will be even finer than it was before. - Yes.
是的 当然要重建
Yes, of course we will.
我相信我们会有办法筹到钱的
I-I-I'm sure we'll find a way, somehow, to raise the money...
你说"筹钱"是什么意思
What do you mean "the money"?
保险理赔的费用肯定够了吧
Surely the insurance will cover that?
是的 应该能吧...
Yes, I suppose it would...
天啊 汤姆 这项工程上保险了吧
Oh, for God's sake, Tom, tell me the work is insured?
汤姆
Tom.
我本来想投保来着 但是保费太高了
I had intended to, but the premium was so high,
用钱的地方又那么多
and there were so many other calls on my capital.
-所以你就铤而走险了 -我知道
- So you took a gamble? - I know. I know.
相比你们的责怪而言 我更自责
No-one judges me more harshly than I judge myself,
但是我做梦都没有想到会这样...
but never in my worst nightmares could I have anticipated...
不要灰心丧气
There's no point in being downhearted!
我们要务实
We must be practical.
我继承的遗产基本没怎么花
I-I barely touched a penny of my inheritance,
我既没结婚 名下也没有财产
having no wife or property to my name.
拿去用吧 汤姆
Consider it yours, Tom.
亲爱的弟弟 谢谢你
My dear brother, thank you.
但是我们所有的身家加在一起
But all of our wealth combined
对于我的欠款来说都是杯水车薪
would be a drop in the ocean besides what I owe.
不 不会这样的
No, that cannot be true.
无论你需要什么来解决问题
Whatever else you need to put this right,
我相信我们一定会有办法
I'm sure that we can find it.
八万
80.
八万英镑
80,000?
谁都还不了这么多钱 我死定了
There is no way anyone could repay that amount. I'm ruined.
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表