剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
我最喜欢听你决定了
There is nothing I enjoy more than hearing you pass judgment.
你觉得呢 夏洛特
What do you think, Charlotte?
他是不是很了不起
Is he not remarkable?
确实如此 先生
Indeed he is, sir.
希望她老人家会同意
We must hope her ladyship agrees.
我不太喜欢我们的姑姑对家具的品味
I do not much care for our aunt's taste in furnishings.
我心中有个更为现代的方案
I have a more modern scheme in mind.
假如你能继承这栋房♥子的话
That is assuming you inherit the house.
我亲爱的克拉
My dear Clara.
你做出了勇敢的尝试
You have made a valiant effort,
但你要知道你这么做是徒劳的
but you must know that your claim is futile.
不管你怎么装无辜
And however much you play the innocent,
我们的姑姑都会很快识穿你的
our aunt is bound to find you out soon enough.
克拉在这做了多久的客了
How long is it Clara's been your guest now?
克拉是我的亲戚
Clara's a relation.
一个穷亲戚
Be it a very poor one.
多亏了你 她才能在这
It is to your credit that you've kept her so far beyond
住得比原计划久得多
the original terms of her stay.
大家都说你太慷慨了
Everyone says it's most charitable of you.
我讨厌做慈善 对谁都没好处
I abhor charity. Helps no-one.
所以我们一定要将牛犊的蹄子
And so we must boil the calf's foot
放入四夸脱河水中煮沸至水剩一半
in four quarts of river water until it reduces by half.
好吧 我觉得我已经看够了
Right. I think I have seen enough.
你不... 等下
Don't you... Wait!
我知道你经常想起我
I know you think of me often.
你自作多情了
You flatter yourself.
我对你毫无感觉
I feel nothing for you.
尼侬的花朵[一种搽脸香粉]Bloom de Ninon.
祛斑 消除硬斑病和驱虫
Incomparable for removing the freckles,
效果极佳
the morphea and the worms.
你回来了 孩子
Ah, there you are, child.
逛一遍房♥间需要多久
How long does it take to walk round the room?
-抱歉 姑姑 -你可别不把我放在眼里
- I'm sorry, Aunt... - I will not be taken for granted, you know.
我觉得现在该谈谈你逗留的期限了
I feel it's time we discussed the terms of your stay.
这个以水为基础的疗法
This water-based treatment
能软化并滋润肌肤
will both soften and lubricate the skin.
我听够了
Oh, I've heard more than enough!
很明显 这位所谓的医生
It is abundantly clear that this so-called doctor
不比江湖郎中好到哪去
is little more than a travelling mountebank.
我向你保证 我不是那种人 夫人
I can assure you, I am nothing of the sort, madam!
我行医已经超过三十载了
I have been practising medicine for over 30 years.
如果您需要更多证据
If you require further proof,
也许您可以尝试一下我的最新发明
perhaps I could persuade you to sample my latest innovation.
我厌恶现代装置和古怪的混合药剂
I detest modern contraptions and concoctions.
是啊 当然
Ja, ja, of course.
但有时候 自然需要一点点我们的帮助
But sometimes, you know, nature needs a little help.
我提个建议吧
I will make you a suggestion.
我示范 您观察
You observe while I demonstrate.
现在
Now...
我需要一位志愿者
I will need a volunteer.
我向大家呈上福赫斯水疗法
I present to you the Fuchs hydrotherapeutic...
淋浴
shower bath!
好样的
Well done!
淋浴是什么
What's a shower bath?
是未来 夫人
It is the future, my lady.
谁想体验下它的效果
Who would like to sample its effects? Hm?
水泵产生有力且舒适的热水流
The pump creates a powerful yet soothing jet of hot water
水由边上的铜水箱加热
which is heated by the adjoining copper tank.
我愿意一试 福赫斯医生
I should like to try it, Dr Fuchs.
克拉 你干什么
Clara, what are you doing?
请跟我来
Follow me, please.
这边走 亲爱的
This way, dear child.
准备好惊奇吧
Prepare to be amazed.
算了 算了
Leave it, leave it!
请稍等
One moment, please.
-大家都回去干活 -回去干活 快点
- Get back to work, everyone. - Back to work, come on!
来 父亲 让我来
Here, father, let me.
你是工头 这不是你的职责
You're foreman, not your job.
也不是你的 让别人去干
Not yours, neither. Leave it to someone else.
还有谁
Who else? Hey?
你是一流的石匠
You're a first-class stonemason,
你不该还做劳工 你都这岁数了
you shouldn't have to double up as a labourer, not at your age.
-跟帕克先生说去 -我说了 一直在说
- Tell that to Mr Parker. - I have. Endlessly.
他答应给我们找更多人
He promised us more men.
是啊
Aye.
几个月前答应的
Months ago.
你看见人了吗 我可没看见
Do you see them? Cos I can't.
当你进入浴盆后
Ah. Now, once you are inside the bath,
你需握着淋浴喷嘴
you must hold the nozzle in your hand
按照你的意愿喷洒水流
and direct the spray wherever you wish.
我把帘子拉上保证你的隐私
I will draw the curtain to afford you total privacy.
一切都还满意吗
Everything is satisfactory?
目前为止很满意
Quite satisfactory so far.
有了淋浴 我就能充分利用
With the shower bath, I take full advantage
水的物理特性
of the physical properties of water,
比如温度和压力
such as temperature and pressure,
为治疗目的
for therapeutic purposes
刺♥激♥血液流动
to stimulate the circulation of the blood.
继而
Now, this, in turn,
产生平静及舒适感
promotes a feeling of calm and well-being,
减缓歇斯底里和其相关症状
reducing hysteria and its associated elements.
不该发生这事
This shouldn't happen!
我可怜的孩子
Oh, my poor child,
他对你干了什么
what has he done to you?
立刻让这个男人和他的装备从我家里消失
Have that man and his equipment removed from my house at once!
这就是违背我的下场
This is what comes of contradicting me.
我十分抱歉
I am most terribly sorry.
我无法想象究竟发生了什么
I cannot think what must have happened.
亚瑟
Oh, Arthur...
以为我们终于找到了希望
That we should find hope at last,
却又见它从手中溜走
only to see it snatched away again.
看看他给我们的脸带来的奇迹
Given the miracle he's worked on our faces,
想想他可以如何神奇地治好别人
think what he could have achieved with the rest of us.
我不理解 帕克先生
I do not understand it, Herr Parker.
我行医这么多年
In all my years as a physician,
从未遇到过这种故障
I have never experienced such a funktionsstorung.
我将一早返回沃辛
I shall return to Worthing in the morning,
在那至少人们以礼待我
where at least I shall be treated with respect.
很抱歉 医生
I am sorry, Doctor.
这与我的期望大相径庭
This is far from the outcome I was hoping for.
帕克夫人
Frau Parker.
我真不敢相信你急忙去帮那个贱♥人♥
I could scarcely believe how eagerly you ran to that mouse's aid.
如果我不去那会多难看
How would it have looked had I not?
就像你没有被她的
As if you had not been hoodwinked
骗得姑姑同情的卑微伎俩骗到一样
by her pitiful attempt to gain our aunt's sympathy.
你不会是真的觉得
You're not seriously suggesting
她是故意把自己弄伤的吧
that she deliberately wounded herself?
你不会真以为这件事是意外吧
You cannot think that was an accident.
没有那么卑鄙的人
No-one is that devious.
你怎么就不明白呢
Why can't you see it?
你是完全被她迷住了吗
Are you completely under her spell?
她没什么好让人着迷的
There is nothing the least bewitching about her.
这样不好 爱德华
It's no good, Edward.
如果你不想和她对峙 我来
If you are not willing to confront her, I will.
我们不能让她侥幸逃脱
We cannot allow her to get away with this.
海伍德小姐
Miss Heywood.
有什么能为你效劳的
What can I do for you?
帕克先生让我把这个给你
Mr. Parker asked me to give you this.
谢谢 小姐
Thank you, miss.
好吧
Right.
谢谢
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表