剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
Right.
那么
Well, erm...
不知道海伍德小姐愿不愿意跳舞
I was wondering if Miss Heywood might like to dance?
如果我没打扰二位的话
If I'm not interrupting that is?
当然没有
Not in the least.
先失陪了
Excuse us.
你不必出于礼貌而邀请我跳舞
You did not have to ask me, you know, out of politeness.
人们来舞会就是为了跳舞 不是吗
It is what people do at dances, is it not? Dance?
除非你不愿意跳舞
Unless you'd rather not?
不是
No.
只不过这里有那么多女士你可以邀请
It's only, there are so many other ladies here that you could ask.
但我不想跟她们跳
But I don't want to dance with them.
谢谢 海伍德小姐
Thank you, Miss Heywood.
谢谢 帕克先生
Thank you, Mr Parker.
能赏光跟我跳下一支舞吗 夏洛特
Might I have the pleasure of the next dance, Charlotte?
还是说西德尼把你累坏了
Or has Sidney worn you out?
当然没有 我很荣幸
Not at all. It would be my pleasure.
坎皮恩太太
Mrs Campion?
西德尼
Sidney.
你眼中又重新焕发光彩 真是太好了 夏洛特
How happy I am to see the light return to your eyes, Charlotte.
没什么能像跳舞一样让人恢复神采了
There is nothing like dancing to restore one's spirits!
说得对 亲爱的 说得对
Quite so, my dear, quite so.
似乎对西德尼的效果也是一样
It seems to have had a similar effect upon Sidney.
是吗 无可否认
Do you think so? It's undeniable.
他恢复了活力
He is positively revivified.
但可能跳舞对他的效力
But then perhaps that is not so much due to the dancing,
不如那位年轻姑娘
as to the presence of a certain young lady.
你说的是哪位年轻姑娘 先生
Which young lady do you have in mind, sir?
他现在正在跟她说话
He's talking to her now.
坎皮恩太太
Mrs Campion.
无疑是她
It's unmistakably her.
我们今天下午还说到她 真是太巧了
How strange that we were just discussing her only this afternoon.
我听说她丈夫去世了
I heard she'd been widowed,
我不知道她在伦敦
I had no idea she was in London.
我不记得我们说过坎皮恩太太
I do not recall discussing a Mrs Campion.
肯定是因为我提到她的时候用的是教名
I daresay I referred to her by her Christian name.
伊莉莎
Eliza.
可能他们终归还会幸福地在一起
Perhaps they will have their chance of happiness after all.
汤姆 说句话 失陪了
Tom, a moment. Excuse us.
坎皮恩太太
Mrs Campion.
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表