剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
不是故意的
Not on purpose.
我每天早晨都喝半杯
I take half a tumbler of it every morning.
克拉在哪
Where is Clara?
算了 别管她了
Oh, well, never mind her.
你期待明天的舞会吗
Are you looking forward to tomorrow's ball?
非常期待 夫人
Very much, ma'am.
她可算来了 小淘气
Here she comes, the rascal.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我让仆人满宅子找你
I've had the servants all over the house looking for you.
抱歉 姑姑 我去公园散步了
Forgive me, Aunt, I was walking in the park.
那你给我们弹一段吧
Well, you can play for us as penance.
我让人把乐器从德纳姆府搬过来了
I've had the instrument brought over from Denham Place
反正艾斯特小姐既没有音乐品味也没有才华
as Miss Esther has neither the taste nor any talent for music.
而另一方面 克拉小姐
Miss Clara, on the other hand,
演奏得相当好
plays tolerably well.
坐下 姑娘 快坐下
Well, sit down, girl, sit down.
展示一下你的才华
And demonstrate your talent.
我来
Allow me.
德纳姆夫人
Lady Denham!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
欢迎各位
let me welcome you
莅临我们本季的第一次舞会
to our first ball of the season.
愿友谊长存
Let good fellowship prevail.
希望大家都做好了跳舞的准备
And I hope you've all come prepared to dance.
克罗默蒂先生
Mr. Cromarty.
西德尼 你们来了
Sidney, there you are.
幸会 幸会
Well met, well met.
认识一下这边的几位小姐
Make yourselves known to these ladies over here.
当然
Of course.
德纳姆小姐 海伍德小姐 布雷顿小姐
Miss Denham, Miss Heywood, Miss Brereton,
介绍一下我的朋友
I'd like to introduce my friends.
巴宾顿勋爵还有克罗先生
This is Lord Babington and Mr. Crowe.
他答应我们 这里有很棒的消遣
Our friend assures us of good sport here.
要不要一起尽兴
Shall we find any?
我认为这附近很少有枪声 先生
I believe there is very little shooting in the neighbourhood, sir.
我说的不是打猎
I wasn't thinking of shooting.
我朋友的意思应该是跳舞
My friend was thinking of dancing, I'm sure.
不知小姐们能否赏光一起跳个舞
Could we persuade any of you young ladies to dance with us?
当然了 先生
I'm sure you could, sir.
你哥哥和你在一起会很开心的 帕克先生
Your brother will be very pleased with you, Mr. Parker.
是的 希望如此
Yes, I hope so.
巴宾顿人不错
Babington's a good fellow.
而且他还是雷金特王子的朋友
What's more, he's a good friend of the Prince Regent.
如果能够说服他到桑迪顿来 那么
Now, if he could be convinced into coming to Sanditon, then...
-那大家就都能其乐融融了 -是的
- The general rejoicing would be unconfined, I imagine. - Yes.
桑迪顿的名声就能牢固确立
Sanditon's reputation would be firmly established.
你在意这类事情
And you care about such things?
为了我哥哥 我在意
For my brother's sake, I do, yes.
格里菲斯太太
Mrs. Griffiths!
博福特小姐 菲莉达·博福特小姐
Miss Beaufort. Miss Phillida Beaufort.
以及兰姆小姐
And Miss Lambe.
真丢人
What a scandal.
天啊 一个女黑人
Good God, a negress.
女士们
Ladies.
很高兴各位的到来
Delighted you could join us.
可以赏光吗
May I have the pleasure?
你今晚真漂亮
You're looking very lovely this evening.
谢谢 先生
Thank you, sir.
我想说的是
I would like to say,
昨天下午你看到的
what you saw yesterday afternoon,
-你以为你看到的... -不关我的事
- what you thought you saw... - Was none of my business.
但我担心的是 你不要误会
But I'm anxious that you should not get the wrong impression.
布雷顿小姐当时...很苦恼
Miss Brereton was... distressed.
我那时正在尽力安慰她
And I was endeavouring to comfort her.
你没必要和我解释
You have no need to explain yourself to me.
你能保证别告诉其他人吗
You promise you won't speak of it to others?
你觉得我会和别人说吗
Do you really think I would?
不会
No.
当然不会 你这么...
Of course. You're altogether too...
善良
good,
这么纯洁 根本不屑于八卦
too pure in heart to gossip.
-帕克先生 -你喜欢桑迪顿吗
- Mr Parker. - How do you like Sanditon?
-你真的在乎我的想法吗 -你错看我了
- Do you really care? - You mistake me.
我其实非常在乎你
I have your interests very much at heart.
那你找到我的时候 就应该撇下我不管
Then you should have left me, when you found me.
相信我 我也希望我能一走了之
Believe me, I wish I could have.
但责任让我没法丢下你
Duty dictated otherwise.
去你的责任
Damn your duty.
格里菲斯太太
Mrs Griffiths.
德纳姆夫人
Lady Denham.
跟我说说你带来的年轻人
Tell me about your young charges.
兰姆小姐来自安提瓜岛的一个非常富有的家庭
Miss Lambe is from a very wealthy family in Antigua.
她非常富有 如果他父亲没有结束自己的生意
She's very wealthy indeed, and she would have been even more so
并且在他死前把奴隶都放了的话
had her father not ended his business there
她本来会比现在更富有
and set his slaves free before his death.
她是来英国完成学业的
She came to England to complete her education
已经在伦敦度过了一些时日
and she's been in London for some time.
德纳姆夫人 私下和你说
Between you and me, Lady Denham,
我知道兰姆小姐从伦敦来到此地
I understand there was another reason
还有另外一个原因
for removing Miss Lambe from London.
因为一段不合时宜的感情
An unsuitable romance.
我一点也不惊讶
That doesn't surprise me in the least.
她有多少钱
What's her fortune?
十万英镑
£100,000.
亚瑟
Arthur!
亚瑟 小心点儿
Arthur, do be careful.
兰姆小姐 能请您跳舞吗
Miss Lambe, may I?
-我们能聊聊吗 -当然
- Can we speak? - Of course we can.
我看到爱德华爵士和你说话
I saw Sir Edward talking with you.
他...
Was he...
他提到昨天下午的事了吗
Did he speak about yesterday afternoon?
是的 提到了
Yes, he did.
他是怎么说的
And what did he say?
他说...
He said...
你很苦恼
you were distressed and
他当时在尽力安慰你
he was doing his best to comfort you.
他...
He was...
逼我听他说话
forcing his attentions on me.
不能相信他
He is not to be trusted.
你应该也对他提高警惕
And you should be on your guard against him, too.
我这是作为朋友给你的忠告
I say this as your friend.
他没有良心 也不懂什么叫得体
He has no conscience and no sense of what is proper or decent.
我觉得他想败坏我在德纳姆夫人眼中的形象
I believe he intends to ruin me in Lady Denham's eyes.
真令人震惊
How shocking.
但是他为什么要这么做
But why should he do that?
当然是因为她更喜欢我
Because she favours me, of course.
他害怕她会在遗嘱中偏袒我
He fears she will favour me over him in her will.
但是他把遇到的每个女孩都当成追求对象
But he sees every girl he encounters as fair game.
-我也听说过这样的人 -的确有这样的人
- I've heard there are men like that. - There are.
我命中注定要遇到不止一个这样的人
It has been my fate to meet with more than one of his kind.
你昨天下午看到的一切...
What you saw yesterday afternoon...
我不得不...
..I was obliged to...
去做一些我并不想做的事情
..do something I didn't want to do.
是为了防止更糟糕的事情发生
To avoid something even worse.
我不明白
I don't understand.
不 你当然不懂
No, of course.
我不该...
I shouldn't have...
你不会告诉德纳姆夫人吧
You won't say anything to Lady Denham?
-当然不会 -布雷顿小姐
- Of course not. - Miss Brereton.
我能
Can I...
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表