剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
嘘 她就在隔壁
Shh... she's only in the next room!
我什么时候才能摆脱掉她
Will I never be free of her?
别灰心 我这里有个计划
Do not despair, because I have a plan.
"我亲爱的奥提斯
"My beloved Otis.
万分期待与你相见
"I would be most delighted to meet with you.
我们相约四点见面如何
"Shall we say four o'clock?
就在这周四 旅馆外见
"This Thursday coming. Outside the hotel.
期待相见 爱你的乔治亚娜"
"Yours in anticipation, and love, Georgiana."
这家宾馆实在是不合我心意
This must be the least enticing hostelry
在这里喝个烂醉实在没什么意思
that I've ever had the good pleasure to get blind drunk in.
你请客 帕克
Your round, Parker.
不了 我得先去见汤姆一面
No, I think I need to go and see Tom.
-好吧 我们板球比赛见 -好
- All right. We'll see you at the match. - Right.
西德尼
Sidney!
我就知道你不会让我失望
I knew you wouldn't let me down.
这次回来 有好消息吧
Good news, I hope?
很遗憾还是老样子 汤姆
I'm afraid the situation is unchanged, Tom.
-我很抱歉 -没关系
- I'm sorry. - Yes.
至少你回来了
Well, at least I have your prowess
板球场上又添了一把好手 我很感激
on the cricket field to be grateful for.
事实上 这一点你该感谢巴宾顿勋爵
Well, in truth, you have Lord Babington to thank for that.
是他叫我来的
I'm here at his behest.
在他追求爱情的时候给他一点精神支撑
To give him moral support in his time of romantic need.
谁知道他是不是真的需要
God knows, he'll need it.
你这朋友做得不错 西德尼
You're a good friend, Sidney.
或许你还可以再试最后一次 我...
I don't suppose you could try just one last time, I...
汤姆 求你了 别想了
Tom, please stop.
我不能再麻烦他们了
I can't be drawn on the situation any longer.
-帕克先生 -海伍德小姐
- Mr Parker. - Miss Heywood.
亲爱的
My dear.
好了 我得去看看排屋了
Now, I must get back to the terrace.
工人下午想放假
If the men are to have the afternoon off,
我就得让他们在休息之前完成任务
I should ensure they complete certain tasks beforehand.
玛丽见到你会很高兴的 西德尼
Mary will be delighted to see you, Sidney.
聊得愉快
Delighted.
霍奇斯
Hodges.
我猜你回来是为了参加板球比赛 帕克先生
I assume you're here for the cricket, Mr Parker.
你还是这么有想法 海伍德小姐
Never short of assumptions, Miss Heywood.
我没想到你会这么快回来
Well, I was not expecting to see you back so soon.
实话说 我也没想到
Believe me, neither was I.
西德尼 你回来真是太惊喜了
Sidney, what a lovely surprise.
-玛丽 -见到汤姆了吗
- Mary. - Have you seen Tom?
见到了 我... 我刚好撞见他要出门
Yes, I, er... just I caught him on his way out.
先失陪了 我得去见格里菲斯太太
But if you'll excuse me, I must go and see Mrs Griffiths.
日安
Good day.
他能赶回来真是太好了
I'm so thrilled he could make it.
工人们非常气愤 帕克先生
The men are angry, Mr Parker,
他们气愤也是有理由的
for good reason.
也许确实是这样
That's as may be,
你还是要做你该做的 安抚他们
but I need you to do your job now and pacify them.
他们说要拒绝参加板球比赛
They're talking about refusing to play in the cricket,
以此表达他们的不满
to show how unhappy they are.
不行
They can't!
他们要... 他们要真不去 会搞得全镇皆知的
If they... if they do that, the whole town will know.
他们就是如此打算的 先生
That's what they're banking on, sir.
好吧
Very well.
告诉他们我两周以内会给他们发薪水
Tell them I'll pay them in a fortnight.
不会再拖了 就这么说
No later. Tell them.
您不能再违背承诺了 帕克先生
You can't break any more promises, Mr Parker.
我们不会再忍♥下去了
We won't stand for it.
我会弄到钱的
I'll find the money.
我会做我该做的 你也要尽责 告诉他们
I'll do my job, so you do yours and tell them thus from me.
就两周 一天也不会拖 我给他们打包票
Two weeks. Not a day longer. They have my word.
进去吧 这地方还可以
Come now, it's not that bad.
我打算和人调调情
I intend to indulge in a spot of light flirtation.
在这儿吗
In here?
不是在这儿 是这地方 懂我什么意思吧
Not here. But here, if you get my drift.
可别是德纳姆小姐
Oh. Not Miss Denham, please.
总提她的名字我都累了
I'm becoming quite exhausted at the mention of her name.
你对那个女人如此神魂颠倒
You're uncommonly smitten with that women.
天知道为什么 不过我承认 她很聪明
Heaven knows why. Though she's clever, I grant you.
她欲擒故纵
She knows it's the chase that keeps you dangling.
你大错特错了 克罗
Well, you could not be more wrong, Crowe.
德纳姆小姐不会耍心计浪费时间
Miss Denham does not waste time with... petty games.
她时时刻刻都在做自己
She is entirely herself at every turn.
她终于回了我的信
She has finally answered my letters.
回复很简短
And the response is... short
且没有任何客套话
and lacking in any courtesy whatsoever.
我从中受到了极大的鼓舞
I have taken great heart from it.
我的天呐
Oh, good grief, man.
你已经迷失自我了
You are lost.
我很享受
And I'm rather enjoying it.
格里菲斯太太 乔治亚娜呢
Mrs Griffiths. Where is Georgiana?
她应该不会又从你眼皮子底下溜掉了吧
I trust she hasn't slipped your net again?
不不不 帕克先生 放心
No, no, no, Mr Parker, rest assured.
自打上次不得体的那件事以后
I have been assiduous in my vigilance
我就一直非常警惕
since that last unfortunate episode.
她和博福特小姐们在一起 很安全
She is with the Beaufort girls, she's quite safe.
我相信你以后也会这般注意的
I trust you'll be as watchful in the future, please.
从现在开始 兰姆小姐的终生幸福
Now, the responsibility for Miss Lambe's welfare
就要完全落在你的肩膀上了 你明白吗
will rest entirely with you from now on. Do you understand?
明白
I see.
你又要出国了吗 帕克先生
Will you be travelling abroad again, Mr Parker?
首先 我要去巴宾顿勋爵的乡间庄园
In the first instance, I'll be at Lord Babington's country estate.
此后 我就不确定了
After that... I don't know.
但肯定的是 这个夏天
But what I do know is I will not be returning to Sanditon
我都不会回桑迪顿了
for the rest of the summer.
因此 我已经结清了兰姆小姐的账目
Accordingly, I've settled Miss Lambe's accounts,
所有款项都已结清了
in full, for the entire duration.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
乔治亚娜
Georgiana!
既然你如此礼貌地问起 我是来打板球的
Seeing as you ask so politely, I'm here to play cricket.
帕克先生 那我就更想看了
Oh, Mr Parker! That will make it even more exciting to watch.
小姐们要求出席 帕克先生
The young ladies have asked to attend, Mr Parker.
我猜你要禁止我出席吧
Presumably, you mean to forbid me from attending?
你为什么这么想
And what makes you think that?
因为你把我像犯人一样关了起来
Because you keep me locked up, like a criminal,
而我唯一的罪名就是爱情
when my only crime is love.
乔治亚娜 只要你严格按格里菲斯太太要求来
Georgiana, as long as you do exactly as Mrs Griffiths instructs,
你想做什么都可以
you can do what you like.
那我还得感谢你这前后矛盾的说法了
Am I meant to thank you for that contradiction?
如果格里菲斯太太乐意带你去看板球
If Mrs Griffiths is happy to bring you to the cricket,
那就去吧
then so be it.
海边的空气可能会让你找回自己的幽默感
The sea air might even restore your good humour.
祝安
Good day.
-夏洛特 亲爱的 -怎么了
- Charlotte, my dear. - Yes.
你已经守着这个盘子五分钟了
You've been guarding that plate for the past five minutes.
放下吧 三明治不会有事的
You can put it down. The sandwiches will be quite safe here.
不好意思 我太激动了
Forgive me. It's, it's all so exciting.
你请随意 帕克先生
Do help yourself, Mr Parker.
我们应该找个位置坐下
We shall set ourselves up...
就在那 沙丘旁
there, by the dunes.
在那我们什么也看不到了
We won't see anything from there.
兰姆小姐 博福特小姐 博福特小姐 格里菲斯太太
Miss Lambe, Miss Beaufort, Miss Beaufort. Mrs Griffiths.
海伍德小姐
Miss Heywood.
我那讨厌的监护人也在 他会毁了一切的
My despicable guardian is here, and is going to ruin everything.
不会的
No, he's not.
我们就按说好的去做
We do exactly what we agreed.
比赛一开始 所有人都会被它所吸引
Once the game starts, everyone will be distracted, anyway.
三点四十五分教堂钟声一响
Listen for the church bells at a quarter to four,
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表