剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
你什么时候启程去伦敦
When do you leave for London?
我不走了
I'm not leaving.
我决定了我要为了纪念父亲而留下来...
I've decided I owe it to my father's memory to stay here...
至少要留到新的工程完工
..at least until the new works are completed.
我听说西德尼·帕克先生订婚了
I gather Mr Sidney Parker is engaged.
是的
Yes.
我祝他们俩幸福美满
I-I wish them both every happiness.
她和你根本没法比 夏洛特
She's not half the woman you are, Charlotte.
如果他没看出来 那他就根本不配你
If he can't see that, he doesn't deserve you.
谢谢 斯特林格先生
Thank you, Mr Stringer.
再见 夏洛特
Goodbye, Charlotte.
你们要乖乖的 别忘了给我写信
Now, you be good and don't forget to write to me!
你也要写信给我们啊
And you write to us!
我当然会了
Of course I will.
来吧孩子们
Come, children.
再见 汤姆
Goodbye, Tom.
希望重建一切顺利
I hope the rebuilding goes well!
别担心 亲爱的
Don't you worry, my dear.
桑迪顿一定会从灰烬中重生的
Sanditon will rise from the ashes as sure as eggs are eggs.
再见 玛丽
Goodbye, Mary.
你对我的好 我真的感激不尽
I cannot thank you enough for your kindness.
毕竟你是我那么贴心的朋友
You've been such a good friend to me.
西德尼没能来道别 我真是太遗憾了
I am only sorry that Sidney couldn't be here to say goodbye.
他有别的事
He has other commitments.
我能理解
I do understand.
无论如何 我真希望你不后悔来桑迪顿
Despite everything, I do hope you don't regret coming to Sanditon.
怎么会
How could I?
这是我这辈子最棒的冒险了
It's been the greatest adventure of my life.
我们会想念你的
We'll miss you.
欢迎你随时过来
You're welcome any time.
慢点 慢点
Steady now. Steady.
我不能就这么让你走 都没有...
I couldn't let you go without....
告诉我你不那么恨我
Tell me you don't think too badly of me.
我不恨你
I don't think badly of you.
我不爱她 你知道
I don't love her, you know.
你不能那么说
You must not speak like that.
她爱你 你也同意和她结婚了
She loves you and you've agreed to marry her.
你必须努力让她幸福
You must try to make her happy.
对
Yes.
你说得对
Yes, you're right.
我得兑现我的承诺
I have to fulfil my side of the bargain.
别了 夏洛特
Goodbye, Charlotte.
祝你幸福
I wish you every happiness.
再见
Goodbye.
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表