剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
So had I, sir.
但我担心有个人病倒了确实拖慢了我们的进度
But I fear being a man down has rather slowed our progress.
是的 很高兴听到你父亲有所好转
Yes. Glad to hear your father is recovering.
是
Aye.
他还得过阵子才能回到岗位
It'll be a while till he's back on site.
但是 一旦我们有了新工人 新设备
Still, once we get the new labourers, new equipment,
我们会赶上进度的
we shall pick up the pace.
知道什么时候会到位吗 帕克先生
Any idea when that might be, Mr Parker?
快了 快了 耐心点
Soon! Soon! All in good time!
先生 我父亲在的时候人手都已经不够了
Sir, we were stretched enough when my father was working.
你一周前就答应我了
You promised me a week ago!
你不需要用这种语气跟我说话
No need to use that tone.
我该怎么跟我的手下说
What do I tell my men?
告诉他们我需要先忙一些其他的事
Tell them there are certain arrangements I need to make first.
就这样
That is all.
耐心点 小斯特林格
Patience, Young Stringer!
骑得挺快啊 戴安娜
Going at quite a canter now, what, Diana?
是不是很神清气爽
Is it not bracing?
我可不会这样说
That is hardly the word I would use.
我担心以这种速度 摔下去肯定要死人的
I fear a fall at this speed would certainly prove fatal.
我觉得挺振奋人心的
Well, I for one feel utterly invigorated!
那个福赫斯是个德国天才
That Fuchs fellow is a German genius.
可怜的人 你一定是得了失心疯了
Oh, you poor soul. You must have taken leave of your senses.
正相反
Oh, on the contrary!
我倒是觉得我像是第一次觉醒了
I feel as if I am awakening for the first time.
我打算沿着这条路再骑十英里
I am minded to follow this up with a ten-mile march!
但是 亚瑟 你我都不适合做这样的事
But, Arthur, you and I are not made for such things.
我们的身体太脆弱
Our... our constitutions are altogether too...
不能承受如此剧烈的运动
too delicate for physical activity.
天呐 帕克先生 帕克小姐
Oh, goodness. Mr Parker, Miss Parker.
没想到你的骑术如此娴熟
I had no idea you were such accomplished equestrians!
我也没想到 爱德华爵士
Oh, neither had I, Sir Edward.
呦吼
Tally ho!
等等
Wait!
亚瑟
Arthur!
别丢下我一个人
Don't leave me behind!
多可笑的一对
What a preposterous pair!
你现在心情特别好
You're in a peculiarly good mood.
有什么理由不好吗
Is there any reason I shouldn't be?
姑姑召见我们 这可不是什么好兆头
Our aunt has summoned us. It hardly bodes well.
恰恰相反
On the contrary,
她可能想让我们帮克拉打包行李
she probably wants us to help Clara pack her bags!
你表现得好像这不过是一场小孩子的游戏
You act as though this is nothing more than a schoolboy's game.
这就是游戏
It is a game!
很快 克拉·布雷顿小姐就鼻青脸肿地
And soon enough, Miss Clara Brereton will be sent to the baths
被送到澡堂去了
with a bloodied nose!
然后呢
And what then?
这场不体面的竞争结束之后会怎样
What happens once this undignified contest is over?
然后
Then...
我们就会过上连诗人都嫉妒的生活
we shall live a life that even the poets would envy.
我们要游过达达尼尔海峡
We shall swim the Hellespont!
划船游览威尼斯的运河
Roam the canals of Venice!
只要是你心之所向 亲爱的妹妹
Whatever it is your heart desires, my dear sister,
你就能拥有
you shall have it.
排屋怎么样了
How goes our terrace?
我担心我不在那边的手艺不行
I fear for the craftsmanship without me there.
反正你一时半会儿也去不了
You won't be getting there any time soon.
至于答应给我们增加的人手...
As for the men we were promised...
我开始在想帕克先生说话到底算不算话
..I begin to wonder if Mr. Parker's word has any worth at all.
说话注意 年轻人
You mind your mouth, young 'un.
不能那么说给你发工资的先生
That's no way to speak of the gentleman who pays your wages.
你我都心知肚明
You and I both know...
不过是一个又一个的空头诺言
..It's one hollow promise after another.
你要是听我的
If you'd only listened to me...
要是我听你的 我还在码砖块呢
If I'd listened to you, I'd still be laying bricks!
你也听到海伍德小姐的话了
You heard what Miss Heywood said.
追求更好的生活有什么错
What's wrong with aspiring to a better life?
这样的生活对我来说已经足够了
This life's been good enough for me.
而且对我父亲也满足
And it were enough for my father.
是的 还有他父亲的父亲
Aye, and his father before that.
天啊 你都跟我说过无数遍了
God knows, you've told me enough times.
但我还不满足
But it's not enough for me.
逃脱了沉闷枯燥的老桑迪顿可真好
This is such a blessed relief from dull, dreary old Sanditon.
我真希望我们能一起逃脱这里
How I wish we could escape it altogether.
桑迪顿没那么差 乔治亚娜
Sanditon's not as bad as all that, Georgiana.
事实上 我越发喜欢上了这个地方
As a matter of fact, I've become exceedingly fond of the place.
究竟喜欢哪一点
Fond of what exactly?
恐怕它失去了对我的吸引力
I'm afraid its appeal is lost on me.
奥提斯 你要去哪
Otis, where are you going?
你渴望逃脱
You yearn for escape.
之前我看到河岸边就有一条小船
And earlier I saw a boat just along the riverbank.
你不能...
You cannot...
你不是说 我们去偷陌生人的船吧
you're not suggesting that we steal a stranger's boat?
当然不是 海伍德小姐
Absolutely not, Miss Heywood.
我们只是借用一下
We are simply going to borrow it!
别这么保守 夏洛特
Don't be such a stick-in-the-mud, Charlotte.
我不是保守
I'm not a stick-in-the-mud!
如果你担心西德尼会怎么想 不用担心
If you are worried about what Sidney will think, don't be.
他在伦敦 根本不需要让他知道这些
He's in London. He never needs to know about any of this.
谢谢
Thank you.
*左一个 右一个*
*For a that, and a that.*
*我们的努力无人知晓*
*Our toils obscure and that.*
女士们
Ladies.
这么美好的天气真适合运...
What a goodly day for a constitu...
适合运...运...
..For a constitu... consti...
西德尼
Sidney!
汤姆见到你会非常高兴的
Tom will be overjoyed to see you.
他一直在急切地等你回来
He has been so impatient for your return.
我敢说
I dare say you understand
你比我更了解他担心的原因
the source of his concerns better than I?
他只是让我帮忙搞赛舟会 仅此而已
He merely asked me to help with the regatta. That is all.
他在哪 在家吗
Where is he? Is he at home?
我也不知道他去哪了
I have no idea where he is.
还有 你家的客人呢
And, er, what of your house guest?
夏洛特 她去见兰姆小姐了
Charlotte? She has gone to see Miss Lambe.
他们似乎已经建立起相当深厚的友谊
They seem to have struck up quite a friendship.
那她还真是说到做到了
Then she's being as good as her word.
我正打算去看望乔治亚娜
You know, I am minded to visit Georgiana now.
也许海伍德小姐还和她在一起呢
Perhaps I'll find Miss Heywood still with her?
*海上有一艘船儿在扬帆*
*There is a ship sailing on the sea*
*她在水中很深很深*
*She's water deep as deep can be*
*但不及我对你的爱那么深*
*But not so deep as in love I am*
*我不在乎自己是浮与沉*
*I care not if I sink or swim.*
我真希望我们就一直这样
I wish we could carry on forever.
顺着水流漂进大海
Follow the current to the sea
就那么... 一直漂啊漂
and just... keep on.
那样谁也不能把我们分开了
Then no-one could keep us apart.
有个办法能让我们永远在一起
There is a way we can be together forever.
你又来了 奥提斯
Not again, Otis.
乔治亚娜·兰姆
Georgiana Lambe,
没有你相伴左右 我一天也过不下去
I cannot live another day without you at my side.
我一定要请求你屈尊答应做我的妻子
I must ask that you do me the honour of becoming my wife.
我发誓如果你再一次拒绝我
And I swear that if you refuse me this one last time,
我就只能一头扎进水里
I shall be forced to throw myself overboard.
你知道 没有西德尼的同意我是结不了婚的
I cannot marry without Sidney's consent. You know that.
如果我的命运归我自己...
If my life were my own...
那我的回答会是多么不一样啊
..How different the answer would be.
好吧
Well.
不能让人说我言而无信
Never let it be said that I am not a man of my word.
奥提斯
Otis! Otis!
莫利纽先生
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表