剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
Thank you.
-怎么了 斯特林格先生 -没事
- Is something wrong, Mr. Stringer? - No, no.
我只是希望帕克先生能亲自见我而已
I was just hoping Mr. Parker would meet me in person, that's all.
我很肯定 他本来是想亲自过来的
Oh, I'm sure he would have come down himself.
但是他今天实在太忙了
He has rather a lot to contend with today.
那是一定的
No doubt.
你在桑迪顿玩得开心吗 小姐
So, how are you enjoying your stay in Sanditon, miss?
总的来说 非常开心
A great deal, on the whole.
我喜欢这里开展的工程
I love all this work going on.
几乎算得上是一种奇迹 对吧
It seems almost a kind of miracle, doesn't it?
我同意 小姐
I agree with you, miss.
事实上
As a matter of fact,
我计划有一天能设计并建造我自己的镇子
I plan on designing and building a whole town of my own one day.
尽管我父亲不会同意这样的事
Though my father doesn't approve of such talk.
-那位是你父亲 -他是石匠
- That's your father? - He's a stonemason.
他认为我的地位不配有这样的想法
Thinks I have ideas above my station.
有雄心壮志当然是值得赞赏的品质
Surely ambition is a quality to be admired.
怎么了
What is it?
我...从没遇见过你这样的人 小姐
I just... I never met anyone like you before, miss.
爸
Dad?
爸
Dad!
来人 来人 请医生来
Somebody... Someone, get a doctor.
让开 让开
Move, move!
来 让我来
Here, let me help.
你没事吧 斯特林格先生
Are you all right, Mr. Stringer?
我不是故意惹事的 小姐 我很快...
Don't mean to cause a fuss, miss. I'll be right enough in...
没事 没事 有个医生来镇里了
It's all right, it's all right. There's a doctor in town,
-我们找他过来 -我要守在我父亲身边
- We should fetch him. - I'm not about to leave my father.
-我去 -去酒店找找看
- I'll go. - Try the hotel.
-没事 爸 -我们得把血止住
- All right, Dad. - We need to stop the bleeding.
你会没事的 爸
You'll be all right, Dad.
你们谁...
Could one of you...?
没事的
You're OK.
这样应该就行 暂时管用
That should do it. For now.
尽量保持不动
Just try to keep as still as you can.
别让他们锯掉我的腿 别让他们锯掉我的腿
Don't let them take my leg! Don't let them take my leg!
把他送到特拉法加宅邸 来 把他抬起来
Let's get him to Trafalgar House. Come on, let's move him.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
玛丽 汤姆
Mary! Tom!
斯特林格先生 我...
Mr. Stringer, I...
天啊
Oh, good God.
-怎么会这样 -我们需要干净的床单
- How can this have happened? - We need clean sheets,
能找到多少就拿多少
as many as you can gather.
还有开水
And boiling water.
我猜医生可能会需要一张桌子
And I expect the doctor might want a table.
当然 需要什么都行
Of course, whatever you need.
-汤姆 -是的 马上
- Tom. - Yes, of course.
医生来了
Here's the doctor now.
你们都别慌 医生来了
Furchte dich nicht alle. The doctor has arrived.
-病人在哪 -这边 快来
- Now, where is the patient? - He's through here. Quickly!
天啊
Gracious me.
快去搬张桌子来
Somebody get a table!
-快点 -来吧
- Hurry up. - Come on.
好了 好了
There you go, there you go.
忍♥着点 没事
Come on, it's all right.
事故发生多久了
How long ago was the unfortunate accident?
-不到20分钟 -请一定要保住他的腿
- No more than 20 minutes. - Tell me you can save his leg.
他的生计全靠那条腿了
His whole livelihood depends upon it.
可能要选择保腿还是保命 小伙子
It may be a choice between his leg or his life, mein junger Herr.
-保命 -你肯定明白 借过
- His life? - Surely you can see. Bitte.
斯特林格先生 借一步说话
Mr. Stringer. A word, please.
他失了很多血
He is losing viel blut.
这有点像战场上的情况
This is like something from the battlefield.
我们必须行动迅速 时间就是生命
We must be quick, time is of the essence.
-要不你还是在外边等着 -我不能离开他
- Perhaps you should wait outside. - I can't just leave him.
哪个做儿子的也不应该看见父亲这么受罪
Nobody should see their father in that much pain.
这是为他好也为了你自己好
For his sake as much as yours.
我们会照顾他的 我向你保证
He'll be taken care of, I promise you.
我向你保证
I give you my word.
我会在外面等着的 爸爸
I'll wait outside, Father.
这个场面会挺血腥的 小姐
Now, this will not be pretty, fraulein,
也许你应该把头转过去
you might want to turn your head away.
一点点血我是不会害怕的
I'm not afraid of a little blood.
很好 那你可以协助我
Sehr gut, then you can assist me.
他必须尽量多喝
He must drink as much as he can.
抓住他的手
Take his hand.
这可不是一般的疼痛
This will hurt a lot worse than a little schmerzen.
第一步 我们必须把骨头接好
First, we must set the leg.
按住他别动 帕克先生
Hold him still, Mr Parker.
使劲按住腿
Keep a good pressure on the leg.
那么呢...
And so...
唱吧 小夜莺
Sing, nachtigall, sing.
一首古老的歌♥谣
Ein Lied aus alten Zeiten.
现在
Now!
还需要些时间
There's a way to go yet.
但医生说还是非常有希望的
But the doctor says there's every reason to be hopeful.
而且腿保住了
And the leg is saved.
-原谅我 小姐 -没关系的
- Forgive me, miss. - It's quite all right.
你父亲现在很高兴见你 斯特林格先生
Your father will be glad to see you now, Mr Stringer.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
我必须承认 海伍德小姐 你...
I must admit, Miss Heywood, you, er...
今天的表现很不错
..Have given a good account of yourself today.
我从来没想到你会这么的...
I should never have expected you to be so, er...
能干
capable.
因为我是个年轻的女人
Because I'm a young woman?
还是因为你原本一直都把我看成轻佻可笑的人
Or because up until now you'd dismissed me as frivolous?
恕我直言 两者都有点
Well, a little of both, I dare say.
原谅我
Forgive me.
我怎么能不原谅呢
How can I not?
因为我也同样对你嗤之以鼻啊
Since I am equally guilty of dismissing you.
我到底做了什么才让你这么不屑呢
And what exactly have I done to deserve such condemnation?
那个...
Well...
你总是对帮助汤姆表现得那么不情愿
You always seem so reluctant to help Tom.
那可不公平 我...
Oh, that's hardly fair. I...
-我已经尽了全力帮我哥哥了 -是吗
- I've done all I can for my brother. - Have you?
恕我直言...
And if I may...?
你也并没表现出
You've hardly proven yourself
是一个有同情心的兰姆小姐的监护人
a sympathetic guardian to Miss Lambe.
监护人不一定要关心同情
Well, a guardian shouldn't need to be sympathetic.
我的任务是确保她被调♥教♥得像个淑女
My task is to see that she is taught to behave like a lady.
那是最起码的
That's the least of it.
乔治亚娜背井离乡
Georgiana is miles from home
而你算是她最近的...
and you are the closest thing she has to...
你又要说我狂妄多嘴
Now you'll tell me I'm speaking out of turn again
还有你根本就不在乎我说什么了
and you do not care a fig what I have to say.
不会
No.
是我请说出你的想法的
I invited your opinion,
而且实际上 这一次...
and, actually, for once...
我觉得你说的还算有点价值
..I think there is some small value in what you say.
这话从你嘴里说出来 我要把它
Coming from you, I shall own that
当成是天大的表扬了
as the greatest compliment imaginable.
海伍德小姐...
Ah, Miss Heywood, erm...
我一直想说 我...
I've been meaning to say, I...
我们...
Our...
在海滩上遇见那次 我希望你不会太难堪
meeting down at the coves, I hope you weren't too embarrassed.
为什么是我感到难堪呢
Why should I be embarrassed?
我穿着衣服呢
I was fully clothed.
没错
Yes.
说得很对
Very good point.
你那样打我个措手不及
Well, it was hardly fair of you to, er,
其实不太公平
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表