剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
愿意做我的舞伴的人我都不会拒绝
and I'll stand with anyone who will partner me.
太好了 希望神秘的兰姆小姐和她的朋友们
Excellent. Let's hope the mysterious Miss Lambe and her friends
也能有这样随和的想法
are of the same agreeable frame of mind.
看 德纳姆小姐过来了
Oh, look, here's Miss Denham.
帕克太太 海伍德小姐 真是幸会
Mrs Parker, Miss Heywood, well met.
我自己一个人都闷死了
I was growing sick of my own company.
二位能陪我走走吗
Could I persuade you to walk a few steps with me?
我家里还有事情 不过夏洛特
I have things to see to at home, but Charlotte?
好啊
Gladly.
到现在你觉得我们这些人怎么样
So, what do you make of us all so far?
结识新朋友我总是非常高兴
It's always pleasant to make new acquaintances.
说得真好听 你心里根本不是这么想的
Very prettily said. You don't mean a word of it.
那天我看见德夫人跟你滔滔不绝了
I saw Lady D haranguing you the other day.
她说什么了
What was she talking about?
主要是说她的钱
Oh, her money mostly.
肯定还有我们如何谋划着把钱弄到手
And how we are scheming to get it, no doubt?
基本上她只说这个
She talks of little else.
她是个吝啬抠门的老魔鬼
She's a mean, miserly old monster.
她提到过她的侄女克拉·布雷顿吗
Did she mention her niece, Clara Brereton?
她告诉我她非常穷
She told me she was very poor indeed.
她才不需要你的同情呢
Oh, she's in no need of your sympathy.
她在桑迪顿宅邸
She does well enough basking
尽享温暖和奢华 过得挺好的
in the warmth and luxury of Sanditon House,
而爱德华和我则在阴冷的德纳姆府瑟瑟发抖
while Edward and I shiver in the damp and cold of Denham Place.
如果她真的得偿所愿
No, if she succeeds in her object,
也就是说把一切都据为己有
which is, of course, to have everything for herself,
我发誓一定要把她毒死
I swear I will poison her.
我相信你不是真的这么想
I'm sure you don't mean that.
接待你的主人们呢
And your hosts?
我非常喜欢他们
I'm very fond of them already.
汤姆·帕克先生是个偏执狂
Mr Tom Parker is a monomaniac who is well on the way
他的疯狂计划在一步步地把他和他的家庭毁掉
to ruining himself and his family with his crazy schemes.
你不是真这么想吧
You don't really think that.
我觉得他的想法很让人佩服的
I think his ideas are admirable.
等他把自己搞破产了你再看吧
You wait till he bankrupts himself.
我对他太太倒没什么不满的
I've nothing against his wife.
实际上 我挺为她难过的
Indeed, I feel very sorry for her.
他的弟弟亚瑟就是个小丑
His brother Arthur is a buffoon,
毫无疑问你也已经发现了
as you've no doubt discovered for yourself.
-西德尼呢... -我还没见过他
- And Sidney... - I've not yet had the pleasure.
非常反复无常 不靠谱
Very unstable and unreliable.
我建议你保持警惕
I advise you to be on your guard.
谢谢你
Thank you.
总而言之
All in all,
我觉得到头来你会后悔来桑迪顿的
I think you will come to regret ever setting foot in Sanditon.
反正我是这样
I know I do.
看看那景色
Look at that view.
大海
The sea.
天空
The sky.
是不是让人沉闷死了
Isn't it all unutterably dreary?
德纳姆夫人在问
Lady Denham has been asking
你为什么还没有去拜访她 夏洛特
why you haven't been to call on her yet, Charlotte?
原因是她是个抠门的老太太
The reason is she's a mean old woman
总喜欢来这里喝茶
who prefers to take her tea here.
我都想给她送账单了
I've been thinking of sending her a bill.
我答应她我们今天下午去拜访她
Well, I promised we'd call on her this afternoon.
-希望你方便 夏洛特 -我方便得很
- I hope that suits you, Charlotte? - It suits me very well.
那是什么马车啊
What sort of carriage is that?
看不大出来
It's hard to make out.
夏洛特 我相信可能是...
Charlotte, I do believe it might be...
就是的
Yes, it is.
是汤姆的弟弟 西德尼
It's Tom's brother, Sidney.
玛丽
Mary.
很高兴见到你
Well met.
-新来的女佣吗 -西德尼
- A new maid? - Sidney!
夏洛特·海伍德小姐 我们特拉法加宅邸的客人
This is Miss Charlotte Heywood, our guest at Trafalgar House.
-什么小姐 -海伍德
- Miss...? - Heywood.
海伍德
Heywood.
你是要去特拉法加宅邸吗
Are you on your way to Trafalgar House?
和我们一起住
You'll stay with us, of course?
不 我在酒店订了房♥间
No, I've taken rooms at the hotel.
跟几个朋友一起
Some friends are joining me there.
明天晚上就是著名的晚会了 对吗
And tomorrow evening is the famous ball, is it not?
汤姆为这事操碎了心
Tom's been in such a state about it.
你会尽力帮他的 对吗
You will do all you can to help him, won't you?
告诉他没什么可担心的 一切尽在掌控
Tell him he has nothing to worry about. All is in hand.
你们要去德夫人那里吗
You off to Lady D's?
-是的 -那就不耽误你们了
- We are. - Then I won't keep you.
海伍德小姐
Miss Heywood.
一会儿见
Until later.
他太棒了
He is so good.
他有时候有点唐突
He can be abrupt and...
还会像刚才那样不走心
inattentive like he was just now with you.
但他心地善良
But he has a good heart.
那就好
I'm glad to hear it.
我担心他自己的幸福
I worry about his own happiness.
他对女性的评价不太高
He's inclined not to think very highly of our sex.
曾经受到过一些伤害
He's had some bruising experiences in the past.
我希望他能安定下来
I should like to see him settled.
但恐怕他不想安定
But I fear it's not in his nature.
这片地都属于桑迪顿宅邸
All this land belongs to Sanditon House.
这个公园真不错 和房♥子相得益彰
It's a fine park. It complements the house very well.
德纳姆夫人以此为傲
Lady Denham is very proud of it.
这里还有鹿
There are deer here.
不过它们很害羞
Though they're very shy.
有时候能在这片另一边看到它们
You can sometimes see them on the other side of the estate.
你看到了吗
Did you see any?
我以为看见了 但是...
For a moment, I thought I did, but...
我说过了 它们很害羞
As I say, they're very shy.
你看起来很焦虑 汤姆 我能帮上什么忙吗
You seem concerned, Tom. Anything I can help with?
西德尼
Sidney.
见到你实在太高兴了
I've never been so glad to see anyone.
-你知道我一定会来 对吗 -对
- You didn't doubt I'd come, did you? - No.
从没有怀疑过
No, no, not for a moment.
没关系 你来了 这样就够了
Never mind, you're here now, that's all that matters.
但你不是一个人来的吧
But you are not alone?
希望你带了些朋友一起
I had hoped you might bring some friends with you.
别担心 哥哥 我按你的要求做了
Never fear, brother, I've done exactly as you've asked of me.
按照之前计划的 克罗先生和巴宾顿勋爵
As we speak, Mr Crowe and Lord Babington
在皇冠酒店安顿下来了
are habituating themselves in the delights of the Crown Hotel.
太好了 太好了
Splendid. Splendid.
我就知道你靠得住 弟弟
I knew I could depend on you, brother.
他们再加上我们的女继承人
With them and our heiress,
就连德纳姆夫人都得承认
even Lady Denham must concede that we are well on our way
我们这里就快成为名流青睐的旅游胜地
to becoming a fashionable destination.
女继承人
By "heiress",
你是指兰姆小姐也来桑迪顿了吗
I take it you mean Miss Lambe has arrived in Sanditon?
你对兰姆小姐了解多少
What do you know of Miss Lambe?
我本不想那么了解她
A great deal more than I'd like to.
太美了
How beautiful.
简直无与伦比
I've never seen anything like it.
帕克太太和海伍德小姐
Mrs Parker and Miss Heywood,
德纳姆夫人
Lady Denham.
请坐 请坐
Sit down, sit down.
希格斯会给我们上茶
Higgs will bring us tea.
海伍德小姐
So, Miss Heywood,
听说你游了泳
I hear you've had your swim.
-你觉得怎么样 -非常
- How did you find it? - Very...
非常振奋人心 夫人
invigorating, ma'am.
很好 你也喝到海水了
Good. And you drink the sea water as well.
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表