剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表
你和我就开溜
and you and I will sneak off.
讲什么悄悄话呢
What a lot of whispering.
我们刚在讨论书的下个部份
We were just discussing the next part of our book.
我真得看看这书
I really must read this book.
女士们
Ladies.
-牧师 -汉金斯先生
- Reverend. - Mr Hankins.
你期待今天的比赛吗 牧师
Are you looking forward to the match, Reverend?
是的 没错 我是裁判
Oh, yes, indeed. I am to be an umpire.
非常厉害 汉金斯先生
Very impressive, Mr Hankins.
你爱看球赛吗 格里菲斯太太
Are you partial to a ball game, Mrs Griffiths?
还行吧
Some.
来吧 女士们 我们坐下
Come along, ladies, let us settle.
晚些见
Until later...
日安 兰姆小姐
Good day, Miss Lambe.
很好 你们都到了
Excellent, you're all here.
是的 但对手还没到
We are, but the opposition aren't.
-那比赛取消吗 -不 不 当然不
- Is it off, then? - No. No, of course not.
那还行
Oh, that's a relief.
我可不希望自己白练习了
I wouldn't like to think I've done all that exercise for nothing.
已经两点了 汤姆 他们迟到了
It's two o'clock. Tom. They're late.
也许是路上有些耽搁
Probably just, er, delayed at the site.
我来了 心甘情愿并精力充沛
Right, here I am. Willing and able.
你要我打哪个位置
Where do you want me?
你醉了吗
Are you drunk?
跟平时一样
No more than usual.
给 你来拿 可不能什么都让我拿着
Here. You take this, I can't be expected to carry everything.
德纳姆夫人 见到您真好 太棒了
Lady Denham, how splendid. Splendid.
这边的位置特别好
Over here is a particularly pleasing spot
场地一览无余
from which you shall see everything.
我和欣慰这里至少还有吸引人的地方
Well, I'm glad it's got something to recommend it.
怎么推迟了 亲爱的
Why the delay, my dear?
如果再耽搁下去 三明治就吃光了
If it goes on much longer, we'll run out of sandwiches.
别担心 亲爱的
Don't worry, my dear.
比赛很快就能开始
We'll be up and running shortly.
他来了 坐直了 微笑
He's coming. Sit straight. Smile.
不 别笑 会让他困惑
No, don't smile. You'll confuse him.
巴宾顿勋爵 见到你很高兴
Lord Babington. Delighted, I'm sure.
我也是 德纳姆夫人 布雷顿小姐
Likewise Lady Denham. Miss Brereton.
德纳姆小姐 我很高兴今天能见到你
Miss Denham. I'm pleased to see you here today.
我不知道你还喜欢板球
I had no idea you were such a cricket enthusiast.
-我不喜欢 -她打趣呢 巴宾顿勋爵
- I'm not. - She jests, Lord Babington.
很遗憾 她不像我这么风趣
Sadly, she lacks my wit.
我想感谢你的来信 我很
And I thank you so much for your letter. I was...
我很开心终于收到了你的信
I was delighted to finally hear from you.
艾斯特也很乐意写 不是吗 艾斯特
Esther was delighted to oblige. Weren't you, Esther?
是的 很乐意
Yes. Delighted.
那就皆大欢喜了
That makes three of us, then.
她真是索然无味
She's positively mirthless.
正相反
On the contrary,
她是我见过最风趣的女人
she's the wittiest woman I've have ever met.
那你真是进错圈子了
Then you are moving in the wrong circles.
扇子 克拉
My fan, Clara.
是的 姑姑 在这 给您
Yes, Aunt. Of course. Here it is.
我很欣慰有人还惦记着我的安康
I'm glad someone considers my welfare.
一点点魅力就能带来巨大的收获 艾斯特
A little charm goes a long way, Esther.
求爱到了这个阶段 至少
At this stage in the courtship, at least,
你得做出努力
you'll need to make more of an effort.
巴宾顿勋爵
Lord Babington!
我猜你喜欢跟他类型截然不同的男人
I imagined you to favour a rather different kind of man.
也许你该注意下自己不羁的想象力
Perhaps you should be wary of where your imagination leads.
失陪
Excuse me.
抱歉 汤姆
Well, sorry, Tom.
看起来对手让你失望了
It looks like the other side have let you down.
没必要浪费整个下午干等着
There's no point in wasting the entire afternoon.
我去喝酒了
Back to the bar.
从绅士的一种消遣到另一种
From one gentleman's pursuit to another.
人来了
Here we are.
我就知道他们会来
I knew they'd be here.
我不想惹你们惊慌 但是他们看着挺厉害的
I don't wish to alarm, but they look rather good.
祝你好远 帕克队长
Good luck, Captain Parker.
谢谢 斯特林格队长
Thank you, Captain Stringer.
胜出的一方有奖励吗 帕克先生
Will there be a prize for the winner, Mr. Parker?
-荣耀 -没有钱呗 就知道没有
- Glory. - Not money, then? Didn't think so.
先生们
Gentlemen.
-字 -背
- Heads. - Tails.
是字
It's heads.
我们先击球
We'll bat first.
好 斯特林格先生 祝你好运
Very good, Mr. Stringer. Good luck.
德纳姆小姐
Miss Denham!
对手是有备而来
The opposition have come prepared.
至少有一队是
At least one team has.
祝你好运 斯特林格先生 虽然你并不需要
Good luck, Mr. Stringer. Not that you'll need it.
谢谢你 海伍德小姐
Thank you, Miss Heywood.
你似乎已经吸引了几个崇拜者了
You seem to have gathered several admirers already.
希望你也是其中一个
I hope you're among them.
等我看过你打球之后再问我看看
Ask me again, once I've seen you play.
也祝你好运 帕克先生
Good luck to you too, Mr. Parker,
尽管我觉得你认为自己不需要
although I imagine you don't think you'll need it.
又开始假设了 海伍德小姐
Yet more assumptions, Miss Heywood.
西德尼先投球
Sidney bowling first.
加油 斯特林格
Come on, Stringer!
加油 伙计
Come on, chaps.
比赛开始 先生们
Play on, gentlemen.
给他投个漂亮的 西德尼
Bowl him good, Sidney.
加油 桑迪顿
Come on, Sanditon.
接住
Catch it!
加油 跑回来
Come on, back to me.
加油 西德尼
Come on, Sydney.
加油 再冲
Come on. Charge again!
再来一个 巴宾顿
One more. Babington!
就这样 弟兄们 加油 打得漂亮
Right, boys, come on. Well done!
你挑了一个好位置 基本上都碰不到球
You picked a good spot. You've hardly touched the ball.
大家都会认为这么选是有原因的
Anyone would think I chose it for a reason.
是吗
Did you?
你知道我是故意的
You know I did.
好 又击出一垒安打
Yes, another single.
快投一个
Quick one.
非常好 干得漂亮 西德尼
Very good. Well done, Sidney.
投得好 西德尼
Well bowled, Sidney.
不走运
Unlucky.
这都是我姑姑的主意 不是我的
This was entirely my aunt's idea. Not mine.
她似乎对我们的互动很感兴趣
She does seem to be taking a great interest in our activities.
她对所有人的行动都感兴趣
She takes a great interest in everyone's activities.
巴宾 你打不打
Babbers, are you playing?
你的朋友克罗不太喜欢我
Your friend Crowe doesn't care much for me.
他就是只趾高气昂的孔雀 你们两个都一样
He's a strutting peacock. You're two of a kind.
你真的就是这么看待我的
Is that really all you think of me?
如果不是的话 你还没让我信服
You've yet to convince me otherwise.
也许一会儿我可以请你骑马走一走
Then perhaps I could invite you on a short ride later.
给我个机会证明你错了
Give me the opportunity to prove you wrong.
巴宾顿
Babington!
你的球 巴宾顿勋爵
Your ball, Lord Babington.
-巴宾 捡球 -谢谢你 德纳姆小姐
- Babbers, your ball! - Thank you, Miss Denham.
快点 巴宾顿
Come on, Babington.
巴宾顿
Babington!
来吧 先生们
Come along, gents.
-出界 -干得好 爱德华
- Out! - Well done, Edward.
这局结束 场中休息
All out for 86. Change of innings!
太棒了 先生们
Well done, gentlemen.
精彩的比赛
Good show.
剧集 | 桑迪顿 | 导航列表