剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
《河谷镇》前情提要
Previously on Riverdale...
农场抛弃了我
The Farm left me.
配得上的人都飞升了
The worthy ascended.
我妈和波莉呢
Where's my mom and Polly?
走了 大家都走了
Gone. Everyone is.
我是查尔斯 你的哥哥
I'm Charles, your brother.
现在得赶紧找到你母亲
It's vital that we find your mom ASAP.
我们能帮上忙吗
Is there anything we can do to help?
我猜你就会这么问
Thought you might ask.
欢迎回家 杰杰
Welcome home, Jay-Jay.
我们要抓的是你父亲 不是你
We want your father, not you.
明白了 安蒂利亚探员
Understood, Agent Ardelia.
你被逮捕了
You're under arrest.
凭什么
For what?
你在你的地盘进行非法活动
For conducting illegal activities at your establishments.
赫敏·洛奇 你因为共谋杀人被捕了
Hermione Lodge, you're under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder.
谋杀亲夫
Your own husband's.
当我问我爸这个蠢游戏的时候 只得到这个
This is what I got when I asked my dad about that stupid game.
我一直在考虑对这里做些改动 疯狗
I've been thinking about making some changes to this place, Mad Dog.
-我想让你帮我运营 -没错
- I want you to help me run it. - Oh, yeah.
费雷德·安德鲁斯永远是河谷镇的一部分
Fred Andrews will always be a part of Riverdale.
我好爱你 老爸
I love you so much, Dad.
安德鲁斯先生的葬礼之后
After Mr. Andrews' funeral,
暑假的尾巴如白驹过隙
the rest of summer vacation passed in a surreal haze.
我和贝蒂 还有维罗尼卡
Betty, Veronica, and I
都尽可能陪在亚奇的身边
spent as much time as we could with Archie.
我们每晚都在老爹快餐店吃饭
We had dinner at Pop's every night.
能看出来 他的状态日益好转
And every day you could tell he was getting better and better.
并不是说他不再痛心疾首了
I'm not saying he wasn't still heartbroken,
整个镇子都很难过
the entire town was,
但我的哥们亚奇是个硬汉
but my pal Archie's a fighter.
暑假的最后一天
And by the last day of summer vacation,
橄榄球场正在为新赛季整理草坪
while the football field was being mowed for the new season,
河谷镇高中
学校的地板擦得发亮
and the school floors were being buffed to a shine,
年度首次舞会的横幅挂了出来
and banners for the first dance of the year were being hung,
亚奇也在尽全力调整自己
Archie was doing what he does best.
疯狗 其实我在想
You know, Mad Dog, I was thinking.
明天开学了
School starts tomorrow.
你跟我一起去怎么样
What if you came with me?
我为什么要去
Why would I do that?
说不好 拿个文凭
I don't know, to get your diploma.
不想要吗
Don't you want it?
当然想要
Hell yeah.
机会来了
Okay, then this is your chance.
你弟弟不是高一新生吗
Isn't your younger brother gonna be a freshman?
我也不知道 红毛
I don't know, Red.
经历过这么多之后
After everything I've lived through,
我认为重拾课本以及学校食堂那一套
I don't think going back to textbooks and cafeteria politics
-不适合我 -对 也不适合我
- is really my scene. - Yeah. It's not mine either.
但是拿到文凭是我爸的期望
But getting that diploma is what my dad wanted,
所以我要去上学
so I'm going to do it.
我想说的是 我们可以一起努力
Look, all I'm saying is, we could do it together.
你还可以试试加入斗牛犬队
Hell, you could even try out for the Bulldogs.
玩橄榄球
Ooh, a little pigskin.
我妈又没找你报到吗
So, Mom missed another check-in with you?
是的
Yes.
不过我也说了 别慌
But like I said, don't panic.
她也不是第一次延迟报到了
This isn't the first time she's been late with the reports.
可是 查尔斯
Well, Charles,
如果这意味着她被发现了呢
what if that means she's been found out?
在她联♥系♥我们之前
Listen, until she contacts us,
你还是要专心念书
you should just focus on being a high school student.
有什么情况我再联♥系♥你
I'll reach out if anything changes.
既然你父母的庭审日期已经定了
Now that your parents' court date has been set,
你得作出决定
you need to make a decision.
你是要代表你母亲出庭作证
Are you testifying on behalf of your mother?
还是你父亲 还是两个都代表
Or your father? Or both?
也可以谁都不代表
Or neither.
我可以做中立方
I can be Switzerland.
我的建议是 至少
At the very minimum, I recommend
可以起草一份支持声明
you issue a statement of support.
媒体会希望知道你站在哪一边
The press will want to know where you stand with--
无可奉告
No comment.
这就是我的声明
That's my statement.
索尔贝里先生 如果没什么别的事
Now if you'll excuse me, Mr. Sowerberry,
马上开学了 我还有点东西要买♥♥
I have some last-minute school supply shopping I need to do.
杰杰
Well, Jay-Jay,
开学第一天穿哪件呢
which one for the first day of school?
是劳动节之后的叛逆白
Rebellious white after Labor Day
还是我的经典红
or my signature red?
我完全同意
I agree 100%.
我真的想不出更好的方式
You know, I really can't imagine a better way
度过我们暑假的最后一夜
to spend our last night of summer vacation.
是不是太疯狂了
Isn't it crazy?
再过九个月 我们所熟悉的生活就要结束了
In just nine months, life as we know it will be over.
不再有高中
No more high school.
不再有《蓝金报》
No more Blue and Gold.
储物柜前的贴心话也一去不复返了
No more heart-to-hearts at the lockers.
贝蒂 别难过
Oh, B, don't be sad.
对不起 朋友们
I'm sorry, guys.
我忍♥不住想到人生匆匆
I can't help but think life goes by so fast.
我们却都不擅长停下来细细品味
And none of us are very good at stopping to savor it.
但是今晚 我们要好好品味一下
But tonight, we will be.
我们也应该这样 小亚奇
I think that's our cue, Archiekins.
亚奇
Archie?
我忘了设闹钟了 快起床
I forgot to set the alarm. Get up.
我们要迟到了
We're gonna be late.
你们俩 醒醒
You guys, wake up.
我们高四第一天就要迟到了 快点
We're gonna be late for the first day of senior year. Hurry up.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你们迟到了
You're late.
你是哪位
And you are?
我是接任韦瑟比校长的 哈尼先生
I'm Principal Weatherbee's replacement, Mr. Honey.
我们为迟到道歉
We apologize for the tardiness,
哈尼先生 下次不会了
Mr. Honey, it won't happen again.
我不知道沃尔多·韦瑟比
I don't know what kind of a ship
是怎么管理这里的
Waldo Weatherbee was running around here,
但是今年要有大变化
but things are going to be different this year.
我们要立规矩
We'll have order.
讲纪律
Discipline.
有赏有罚
Consequences.
现在赶紧该干什么干什么去
Now get out of my sight.
他前冲掩护 短传给你
Okay, he sets up the bubble screen for you,
你接住球
you catch...
玩命跑
You run like hell.
你是我们的飞速小子 曼特尔
You're one of the fastest we got, Mantle.
教练
Coach...
我们有没有可能再加一个斗牛队员
Any chance we can make room for one more Bulldog?
阵容基本上都定了
Well, lineup's pretty much set.
-你想打球吗 -当然
- You looking to play? - Definitely.
如果您能让我入队的话
If you'll have me on the team, sir.
你叫什么名字
So, what's your name?
门罗
Munroe.
门罗·穆尔
Munroe Moore.
来参加训练 让我们看看你的本事
Come out to practice, show us what you got.
好的 我会到场的
For sure. I'll be there.
这一定会是有史以来最精彩的赛季
This is gonna be the best season ever.
我还不算太晚吧
I'm not too late, am I?
来应聘...
To sign up for, uh...
我也没主意 也许当个美术记者什么的
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表