剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
终于发生了
Well, it finally happened.
我们一直等待的时刻到了
The moment we've all been waiting for.
围着林间篝火
A fire in the woods.
三个朋友穿着内衣 浑身是血
Three friends in their underwear, covered in blood.
我标志性的帽子被付之一炬
My iconic beanie up in smoke.
在开车回河谷镇的路上
Driving back to Riverdale,
他们一言不发
they didn't say one word to each other.
他们不该这样
They should have.
他们应该统一口径
They should've gotten their stories straight.
亲爱的
Mija?
怎么了
Que paso?
你的衣服呢
And where are your clothes?
我在石墙预科学校派对上
I got coaxed into an intense game of strip poker,
被骗进了激烈的脱衣扑克游戏
at that stupid Stonewall Prep party.
彻彻底底输得精光
Lost my shirt, as they say.
这就是生活
C'est la vie.
亚奇
Archie?
你在干什么 现在是凌晨三点
What are you doing? It's almost three o'clock in the morning.
你怎么只穿了内♥裤♥
Why are you in your boxers?
没事 妈 我只是参加了
Everything's okay, Mom. I was just at a, uh...
石墙预科学校派对 我们都去裸泳了
Stonewall party. We all went skinny-dipping.
有几个预科生恶作剧 偷了我们的衣服
Some preppies stole our clothes as a prank.
-你怎么醒了 -失眠了
- What are you doing up? - I had insomnia.
你确定没事吗 你看起来
Are you okay? You look...
没事 一切都好
Yeah. No, everything's fine.
抱歉回来这么晚 我马上睡觉
I'm sorry it's so late. I'm gonna go up to bed.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
我因为你通宵没睡
You better have a good explanation
你最好有个合理的解释
for keeping me up till all hours of the night.
还有你为什么只穿了内衣
And why are you in your underwear?
-我 -你内衣上是血吗
- I... - Is that blood on your bra?
不是 别紧张 是红酒
No! Relax, it's red wine.
你一个未成年 竟然半夜饮酒还半裸
Underage drinking in the middle of the night, half-naked--
不 我没有喝酒
No, I wasn't even drinking.
我参加了一个无聊的石墙预科学校派对
I... went to a stupid Stonewall party
结果是宽袍主题派对
that turned out to be toga-themed.
布雷特把一整瓶酒都洒我身上了
Bret spilled a whole bottle of wine all over me,
我受不了那个味道
and I couldn't stand the smell.
行吧 但是你的衣服呢
Okay, but I don't understand. Where are your clothes?
我把它们放到一个水池里泡着
I put them in a sink to soak off,
后来我离开的时候找不到了
and when I was leaving, I couldn't find them.
这根本说不通
Okay, that makes no sense.
难道猪头就不能把他的破法兰绒衬衫借你一件
So, Jughead couldn't just lend you one of his grungy flannels?
我很累 我需要洗漱上♥床♥ 行吗
I'm tired, I need to wash up, and go to bed, okay?
-什么 -对不起
- What-- - I'm sorry.
贝蒂
Betty?
谋杀就是这样
That's the thing about murder.
你得有胆量才能面对
You've gotta have the stomach for it.
尤其是当所有的证据都指向你时
Especially if all signs point to you having committed it.
宽袍派对 脱衣扑克 裸泳
Toga party, strip poker, and skinny-dipping.
这是三种截然不同的活动
Those are three wildly different activities.
如果我们的父母对口供 我们就麻烦大了
If our parents compare notes, we could be in deep, deep trouble.
我当时慌了 贝蒂
I panicked, Betty.
我想到什么就脱口而出了
I blurted out the first thing that came to mind.
-我也是 -我也是 但这恰恰是我们
- Me too. - Me, three, but this is exactly the kind of mistake
不能犯的错 查尔斯充分说明了这一点
we can't afford to make. Charles made that abundantly clear.
我一直在想
I keep thinking
我们当时应该给其他人打电♥话♥
we should've called someone other than Charles.
不 打给查尔斯是完全正确的
No, Charles was the right call to make.
-他对这有经验 关于处理 -尸体
- He's had experience dealing with-- - Bodies.
-死尸 -没错 还是专家级别的
- Dead bodies. - As a matter of fact, yeah. He's an expert.
没有他 我们现在估计都进监狱了
Without him, we would all be in jail right now.
什么罪名 我们什么都没做 不是吗
For what? We didn't do anything, did we?
不是吗 贝蒂
Did we, Betty?
当我和亚奇找到你跟猪头时
When Archie and I found you and Jughead--
我也是刚刚才找到猪头
I had just found Jughead, too.
你正拿着那块石头
You were holding the rock.
没错 我捡起了那块石头 那是个愚蠢的错误
Yes, I... I picked up the rock. That was a stupid mistake.
我完全落入了他们的圈套
I played right into their trap.
那些预科生疯了 想诬陷我们谋杀
Those psychotic preppies are trying to frame us for murder.
为什么选我们 他们都不认识我们
Why us? They barely know us.
那就是我 他们想诬陷我谋杀猪头
Me, then. They're trying to frame me for Jughead's murder.
他们的计划一定是这样
That has to have been their plan.
他们希望我被抓住时 满手鲜血
They wanted me to be caught, red-handed,
站在猪头的尸体旁边
standing over Jughead's body,
到处都留下我的DNA
with my DNA smeared all over everything.
只有这样才说得通
It's the only thing that makes sense.
好吧
Okay...
我们得聪明点
Okay, we have to be smart about this.
我们必须扳倒他们
We have to take them down.
是他们干的 不能让他们侥幸逃脱
We cannot let them get away with this, with what they've done.
贝蒂 他们为什么要谋杀猪头
Betty, why would they want to murder Jughead?
猪头即将揭开齐平的死亡真♥相♥
Maybe Jughead got closer to the truth
也许他们对此感到不满
about Chipping's death than they liked,
又或许
or maybe...
或许什么
Maybe what?
或许这对他们来说只是游戏
Maybe this is just a game to them.
整件事都是一场游戏
This whole thing is a game
或者是一场实验 只为完成一场完美谋杀
or an experiment to commit the perfect murder.
如果真是游戏 那真够变♥态♥的
If it's a game, then it's a sick one.
各位好
Hey, guys. What's up?
-我能坐下吗 -其实 凯文
- Can I join you? - Actually, Kev,
我们这会儿正忙着
we're kind of in the middle of something right now.
待会见
Catch you later?
好的 没问题
Uh, yeah. Of course.
亚奇 这样做大错特错
Archie, that was exactly the wrong thing to do.
我们必须假装正常 一切如常
We have to pretend to be normal. Everything is normal.
凯文 回来 亚奇只是开玩笑
Kev. Come back. Archie's just kidding.
-对吧 亚奇 -对 抱歉凯文 我不对
- Right, Arch? - Yeah. Sorry, Kev. My bad.
没关系
All good.
你们刚在聊什么呢
What are you guys talking about?
-看起来很紧张 -没有
- Seems intense. - No.
没有的事
Nope. Nothing.
音乐剧的事怎么样了
How's everything going with the musical?
你决定好要写什么了吗
Have you decided what you're doing?
是的
Yeah.
太好了 亚奇 你回来了
Oh, good. Archie, you're home.
记得我在莎拉·佛罗伦萨大学的朋友吗
Remember my friend from Sarah Florence,
布鲁克·里弗斯
Brooke Rivers?
来自海军学院 对吧
And from the Naval Academy, right?
-很高兴又见面了 里弗斯顾问 -我也是
- Nice to see you again, Counselor Rivers. - Yeah.
布鲁克来看我 我们正在叙旧
So, Brooke was just in town for a visit, and we were catching up,
当然我也说了你的近况
and of course, I told her about your situation.
什么近况
What situation?
就是高中学业 申请大学什么的
Oh, with school and colleges.
然后她认为 其实是我们认为
And she thought-- Well, we thought,
我们也许有个办法
that we might have an idea.
亚奇 我们刚才聊到
Archie, I was talking with your mom,
去年我们见面后
and I was telling her how impressed I was with you
我对你印象颇深
when we met last year.
真的吗 即使我在表演赛前就昏过去了
Really? Even though I passed out and fell flat on my face
还败得一塌糊涂吗
before the exhibition match?
你能教会别人认识自己的极限
People can be taught to know their limits.
却教不会勇气和胆量
They can't be taught gumption and fortitude.
我看中的就是那些
That's what I see in you.
因此我愿意
That's why I'd be willing to
向海军学院的院长推荐你
recommend you to the Commandant for the Naval Academy.
如果你感兴趣
If you're interested.
海军学院
The Naval Academy?
机会渺茫 但算是一条出路
It's a long shot, but it could be a path forward.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表