剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
You've been dipping that fry in ketchup for five minutes.
有什么事吗
What's going on?
我要去参加一个大学的招生面试
I have an interview with a college recruiter.
耶鲁大学
For Yale.
可以吧
I hope that's okay.
有何不可 就因为我被拒了吗
Yeah, why wouldn't it be? Because I got rejected?
部分原因吧
Yeah, kind of.
我绝对不会让你拒绝这样的好机会
Well, I would never ask you to turn down an opportunity like that.
这可是改变一生的机会
That's life-changing.
所以你一定要去 而且要表现得很完美
So you're obviously gonna go and ace that interview.
与此同时 我得继续替哈尼老师完成那篇文章
Meanwhile, I'll be working on my article for Mr. Honey.
进度怎么样了
Yeah, how's that going?
整篇文章都在吹捧
It's a puff piece.
你有没有想过采访对手吗
Have you thought about interviewing the opposing team?
布雷特是队长
You know, Bret's team captain.
我知道 他也是戴着兔子面具袭击我们的人
Yeah, I know. He's also the guy who attacked us in a bunny mask.
你真的想让我采访那个混♥蛋♥吗
You really want me to interview that jerk?
这可以给你的文章加点料
It could mean drama for your piece.
谢丽尔 有什么事吗
What can I do for you, Cheryl?
我们初次见面不是很愉快
We got off on the wrong Repetto-covered foot.
希望我们可以解除矛盾 和谐共处
I'd like us to find a way to work together in blissful harmony.
谢丽尔 我是教练
Cheryl, I'm the coach.
你是运动员
You're the athlete.
权力结构再清楚不过了
The power structure couldn't be clearer.
至于你的松饼
As for your muffins,
提个小建议 少花点时间在烘焙上
could I suggest a little less time baking,
多花点时间在健身房♥吧
and a little more time in the weight room?
我的身体很完美 你个老太婆
My body is perfection, you crone!
也许你是教练
And you may be the coach,
但是你会发现雌狐队永远是我的
but I think you'll find the Vixens are mine, forevermore.
坦白说 布雷特 我本来不打算采访你
Full disclosure, Bret, I wasn't going to interview you.
但是我听说你们的队伍玩阴的
But then I heard rumors that your team plays dirty.
"他们不是为了赢而比赛
"They don't play to win.
他们是为了伤害别人"
They play to hurt."
贝蒂
Betty...
你仔细看过或者研究过橄榄球吗
have you ever really watched or studied football?
甜心 这可不是打毛线圈
'Cause, sweetheart, it's not a knitting circle.
这可是穿着队服的社会达尔文主义
It's social Darwinism in uniforms.
橄榄球是属于角斗士的运动
Football is a sport of gladiators,
只有通过削弱和屠♥杀♥敌人才能获得胜利
and you win by debilitating and slaughtering your enemies.
天哪 我得走了 但是
Gosh, I have to go, but...
你可以引用我的话
you can quote me on that.
当然了 疯子
You bet your ass I will, psycho.
河谷镇
第四季 第十集
作为餐厅业主
As restaurant owners,
你们应该明白每一道菜肴和酒品质量的重要性
you know the importance of quality in every dish and glass you serve.
卢纳朗姆酒是小批量生产
Luna Rum is a small-batch operation,
致力于让每一瓶酒都与众不同
focused on making each bottle special.
"卢纳"这个名字来源于我奶奶
The name "Luna" Comes from my abuelita
和我家族中几代制♥作♥朗姆酒的女人
and generations of rum-making women in my family.
很有趣 里面有小豆蔻吗
Interesting. Is that cardamom?
还有其他的 这是我的专属秘方
Among other things. It's my own special blend.
卢纳朗姆酒看重的传统工艺
Luna is all about valuing tradition,
同时又添加了一丝现代风味
while adding a touch of modern sabor.
我要一箱 这很独特
I'll take a case. This is special.
太好了
Wonderful.
你的顾客一定不会失望的
Your customers will not be disappointed.
好作家需要最好的工具
A good writer needs the best tools.
这是你送给我的吗
Did you get me this?
这是羽骷社的欢迎礼物
It's a welcome gift from the Quill and Skull.
说到这个
Speaking of which,
今晚十点整 到地下室来见我们
meet us in the basement tonight, ten o'clock sharp.
我能问问是什么事吗
Dare I ask why?
到时候你就知道了
You'll see.
有什么事吗 谢丽尔
How can I help you, Cheryl?
我们要罢♥工♥
We're going on strike.
在校园精神周罢♥工♥
During Spirit Week, no less.
你必须开除阿普尔亚德老师
You must fire Miss Appleyard.
她就是个老鼠屎
She's a rotten scourge
已经影响到了我们神圣的姐妹情谊
who has afflicted our divine sisterhood.
在年度最重要的橄榄球比赛期间
I'd hate for there to be a big, Vixen-shaped hole
可千万别出现雌狐形状的大洞
during the most important football game of the year.
不 是这个世纪最重要的比赛
Nay, the century.
我平时不喜欢受人威胁
I usually don't respond well to threats.
但是这件事情上
But in this case,
我会考虑的
I'll consider it.
谢谢你愿意来见我
Thank you for meeting with me.
我在电♥话♥里说了
Like I said on the phone,
我在写一篇关于石墙种马队的故事
I'm writing a story about the Stonewall Stallions,
有传言说他们比赛时玩阴的
about the rumors that they play dirty.
我研究了比赛录像
I've been studying game tape,
看到了明确的暴♥力♥模式 非常暴♥力♥
and there's a definite pattern of violence, wanton violence.
石墙种马队是一群暴♥力♥狂
Those Stonewall guys are maniacs.
暴♥力♥狂 怎么说
Maniacs? How so?
石墙种马队的前锋哄抢时
A Stonewall lineman broke my arm
弄断了我的胳膊
while I was in the pile.
你是说故意的吗
Do you mean on purpose?
绝对是故意的
Definitely on purpose.
他突然打了我
The hit came out of nowhere.
而且是吹哨之后
After the whistle.
裁判有什么反应
And did the refs do anything?
他们贿赂了裁判 让他们故意不看这边
They pay off the refs to look the other way.
这是大事啊
This is huge.
受伤越严重
The worse the injury...
赏金就越多
The bigger the bounty.
抱歉 你刚说了赏金吗
I'm sorry, did you just say "Bounty"?
石墙教练付钱让队员去伤害对方球员
The Stonewall coach pays his players to hurt the other team.
至少我听说是这样
At least, that's what I heard.
我要回家了 晚点见 各位
I'm heading home. Later, guys.
回头见 哥们
See you, dude.
不是吧
Aw, hell no.
离我远点
Get away from me!
门罗 发生了什么事
Munroe, what the hell happened?
有几个人偷袭我
Some guys jumped me.
其中一个拿高尔夫球杆击中我的膝盖
One of them swung a golf club at my knee.
我要叫救护车 你看到他们的脸了吗
I'm gonna call an ambulance. Did you see their faces?
没 他们戴着面具
No, man. They were wearing masks.
我们不需要看到他们的脸
We don't need to have seen their faces.
我们知道他们是谁
We know exactly who they are.
有人在吗
Hello?
布雷特
Bret?
我们到了 福赛斯
We're in here, Forsythe.
布雷特呢
Where's Bret?
抱歉我来晚了 我有事要做
Sorry I'm late. I had a prior obligation.
我们到底要做什么
Well, what exactly are we doing?
你入会仪式的最后一步
The final part of your initiation,
我们要彻底地了解你
where we really get to know you.
你要告诉我们你内心最深处最黑暗的秘密
When you tell us your deepest, darkest secret.
-真的吗 -是的
- Seriously? - Yeah.
我们要录下来做记录
And we are recording this for the archives.
我们先把自己的秘密告诉你
We'll tell you ours first.
我十三岁的时候
When I was 13...
我叔叔占我便宜
my uncle made a pass at me,
我告诉我妈 她不相信我
and when I told my mom, she didn't believe me.
从那时起...
And that's...
我就开始拿刀割自己
when I started cutting myself.
我十四岁的时候
When I was 14...
我父亲给我找了个妓♥女♥
my father got me a hooker
他说 "你是时候做个男子汉了"
and said, "Now it's your time to be a man."
我全程都在哭
I cried the whole time I was with her.
但我从来没和我父亲说 因为事实是
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表