剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
可以确定
Yeah, we do.
有传闻 就是道奇和他的疯妈妈达拉
Word on the street, it was Dodger and his crazy-ass mom Darla.
那是迪肯森一家离开小镇之前出的狠招
That was a parting shot before the Dickensons get out of town.
他们还在河谷镇吗
So they're still in Riverdale?
没错 在游乐场装车
Yep. Loading out the arcade.
你闭上嘴行吗 毒牙
How about you keep your damn mouth shut, Fangs?
你已经和我一样如履薄冰了
You're already on thin ice with me.
至于你连想也别想 红毛
And you, you don't even think about it, Red.
我们说好的
We talked about this.
你同意过再也不逞英雄的
You agreed to hang it up for good. Hey!
他们要离开小镇了 亚奇
They're leaving town. Archie!
没等她说第三遍 我就走了
I left before she could say it a third time.
但如果我听到三次激活词
But what the hell would happen
会发生什么事
if I heard the trigger word three times?
我会被激活 然后想要自杀吗
Would I be activated and wanna kill myself?
想知道只有一个办法
One way to find out.
我们在这里试试
We try it here.
橘子 橘子
Tangerine. Tangerine.
橘子
Tangerine.
我不明白
I don't understand.
什么事也没发生
Nothing happened.
也许因为你本身就是贝蒂
Maybe because you're already Betty?
好消息是你不是定时炸♥弹♥
Good news is you're officially not a timebomb.
为什么我们要忍♥受这种闹剧
Why must we endure this farce?
显然不管我说什么
It's clear no matter what I say,
你只是想找个理由杀了我 谢丽尔
you're just looking for a reason to kill me, Cheryl.
正好相反 妈咪
On the contrary, Mumzie,
不管你有什么邪恶的阴谋
despite your wicked machinations,
我还是会找个理由
I'm looking for a reason to spare
饶你一命
your life.
你是我母亲
You're my mother.
然而 你总是对我这么残忍♥
And yet, you've always been so cruel to me...
为什么
For why?
你折磨了我一辈子
You brutalized me my entire life.
你想杀死我朋友
You tried to kill my friends,
然后你躲在蓟园里 继续折磨我
and then you hid in Thistlehouse to keep torturing me.
我和托妮幸福快乐
You saw me happy with Toni
你看不顺眼 是吧
and you couldn't let that be, could you?
我想破坏的不是
It wasn't your happiness with the she-goblin
你和那个女妖精的幸福生活
that I wanted to destroy.
而是你与杰森的幸福
It was your happiness with Jason.
我无法接受你和我死去的儿子
How can I live knowing that you are happy
幸福地生活在一起
with my dead son?
我得不到的 你也别想得到
You don't get what I can't have!
这样的话 妈妈
In that case, Mumzie,
你犯下了最严重的罪行
you're guilty of the worst crime of all,
心怀怨恨 无可救药
being hateful to your rotten core.
好了 你给我定罪了
So, there. You've condemned me.
那就执刑吧
Execute me, then.
或把我送去监狱
Or cart me off to prison.
不
Oh no.
不去监狱 至少不去普通的监狱
Not jail. At least not in the traditional sense.
你会去一个
You're going to a place
乌烟瘴气 令人作呕的地方
so vile, so revolting,
你会跪求被封在蓟园的砖墙里
you'll wish you were bricked up in Thistlehouse's walls.
托托 准备麻♥醉♥药♥
TT, prepare the chloroform.
谢谢
Thanks.
你是盛装打扮来杀我的吧 我有危险吗
You're dressed to kill me, huh? Am I in any danger?
今晚不杀你
Not tonight.
我要在午夜前尽情狂欢
Just cutting loose before the clock strikes 12.
罗尼
Hey, Ronnie.
有人找你 说有正事
You got someone asking for you. Says it's official.
你喝波旁酒吗
Are you a bourbon gal?
我可以给你调杯超好喝的古典酒
I can whip you up a killer old-fashioned.
维罗尼卡·卢纳
Veronica Luna,
我是肖莎娜·卢瑟福
I'm Shoshana Rutherford.
哥伦比亚大学招生办的吗
The recruiter from Columbia?
你来干什么 我周一才面试
What are you doing here? I... My interview's on Monday.
你助理给我助理打了电♥话♥
Your assistant called my assistant,
让我今晚来
and requested that I come down
亲眼看看你蒸蒸日上的事业
and see your thriving business in action tonight.
很抱歉造成了你的误解 卢瑟福小姐
I'm so sorry, Miss Rutherford, for the miscommunication,
我们待会儿再聊行吗
but can we talk in a bit?
我答应了大家要表演歌♥舞
I promised the crowd a floor show.
扫荡游乐场
邀您共赴高中披萨派对
不
No!
打伤了我的孩子
You don't get to hurt my kids,
还当着我的面开枪伤人 你们休想全身而退
shoot somebody in front of me and leave without any payback.
道奇
Dodgy,
要不要去给这傻♥逼♥几枪
care to pump this bozo full of lead
然后我们开走他的车
so we can take his truck with us?
不 妈 没事
No, Mom. It's all right.
瞧瞧他
Look at him.
比尔和费根打了你的人 是吧
Bill and Fagan got their licks in, didn't they?
你要是想打架的话
But if it's a fight you're after,
我们就空手好好打一场
let's have ourselves a good old-fashioned brawl.
*天色渐晚*
*It's getting late*
*你见到我朋友们了吗*
*Have you seen my mates*
*妈妈 男孩们什么时候到*
*Ma, tell me When the boys get here*
*七点已到*
*It's seven o'clock*
*我想嗨翻全场*
*And I want to rock*
*我想纵情畅饮*
*Wanna get A belly full of beer*
*老爸醉得一塌糊涂*
*My old man's drunker than a barrel full of monkeys*
*老妈却毫不在意*
*And my old lady she don't care*
*妹妹背带配靴十分可爱*
*My sister looks cute in her braces and boots*
*她的头发油光发亮*
*A handful of grease in her hair*
*别来找茬*
*Oh, don't give us none of your aggravation*
*我们受够了你的规矩*
*We had it with your discipline*
*周六之夜适合干架*
*Oh, Saturday night's all right for fighting*
*动手吧*
*Get a little action in*
*火力全开*
*Get about as oiled as a diesel train*
*点燃这支辣舞*
*Gonna set this dance alight*
*今夜这里热闹非凡*
*Well, they're packed pretty tight in here tonight*
*我要找个懂我的美女*
*I'm looking for a dolly who will see me right*
*我会秀点肌肉来博美人倾心*
*I may use a little muscle to get what I need*
*我会喝点小酒再大喊*
*I may sink a little drink and shout out*
*"她是和我一起的"*
*"She's with me!"*
*有几种声音我十分喜欢*
*A couple of the sounds that I really like*
*那就是弹簧刀和摩托车的声音*
*Are the sounds of a switchblade and a motorbike*
*我是工薪阶层的青少年*
*I'm a juvenile product of the working class*
*死党闺蜜在酒杯间醉生梦死*
*Whose best friend floats in the bottom of a glass*
*别来找茬*
*Don't give us none of your aggravation*
*我们受够了你的规矩*
*We had it with your discipline*
*周六之夜适合干架*
*Oh, Saturday night's all right for fighting*
*动手吧*
*Get a little action in*
*火力全开*
*Get about as oiled as a diesel train*
*点燃这支辣舞*
*Gonna set this dance alight*
住手
Stop!
你会打死他的
You'll kill him!
我告诉过道奇 再打起来
I told Dodger, if we ever fought again,
我会打断他的腿
he wouldn't be able to walk.
赶紧带他滚 达拉
So you drag his ass out of here, Darla.
你跟你儿子们再敢踏进河谷镇半步
And if you or any of your sons step foot in this town ever again,
我就把你们杀光
I'll kill all of you.
亚奇
Archie.
*周六 周六 周六之夜很不错*
*Saturday, Saturday, Saturday Saturday night's all right*
但愿你表演得尽兴
Well, I hope the song and dance was fun,
因为到了午夜 你就得回南瓜车了 灰姑娘
'cause at midnight, you turn back into a pumpkin, Cenicienta.
而这一切 都没了
And all this, it goes away.
我或许做不了朗姆酒生意
I may not be able to serve rum,
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表