剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Hey. Yeah.
我联♥系♥了毒牙
I, uh... I connected with Fangs,
告诉了他佩内洛普·布鲁森的事
told him about Penelope Blossom,
他带我去了农场现在的所在之处
and he led me to where the Farm is staying.
是过了枫之瘠地一处废弃的汽车旅馆
It's an abandoned motel beyond the maple barrens.
好 你看见我妈妈了吗 她还好吗
Okay. Did you see my mom? Is she okay?
没有 我很遗憾
Uh, I didn't. I'm sorry.
但我看见埃德加了
But I did see Edgar,
还有 贝蒂 他有武器
and, Betty, he's armed.
那里有很多枪 他正在修建什么
There were guns, and he's building something, and...
埃德加在挖战壕
Edgar's digging in.
他在做战斗准备
He's getting ready for war.
我们必须要去
Well, we have to go.
我们必须进去把妈妈救出来
We have to get in there and save our mom.
瞧瞧
Well, well, well.
我看起来像个傻瓜吗
Do I look like a jerk?
不 你看起来像个绅士
No, you look like a gentleman.
石墙不是太远 我每周末都会回来
Stonewall's not too far, and I'll be back every weekend.
我很高兴你接受了齐平的提议
I'm glad you accepted Chipping's offer.
你去那儿也算是某种传承 知道吗
You're a sort of a legacy there, you know?
什么意思
What do you mean?
你祖父 福赛斯一世
Well, your grandpa, Forsythe the First,
事实上在他退学前读过
actually went to Stonewall Prep for a couple of months
几个月的石墙预科
until he dropped out.
然后发生什么了
What happened?
你为什么不早告诉我
Why didn't you tell me this sooner?
都过去那么久了
It's ancient history.
不过他放弃了一切 包括我在内
But he quit at everything, including me.
他出去买♥♥包烟 再也没回来
He went out for a pack of smokes, and he never came back.
总之
Anyway...
我没提是因为
I didn't mention it because
我想让这成为你的决定
I wanted this to be your decision,
不会有我父亲的阴影笼罩着你
without my old man's shadow hanging over you.
这是一个你做正确的事的机会
It's a chance for you to do something good,
为了你自己 我也以你为傲 儿子
for yourself, and I'm proud of you, son.
这将是个好年头
It's going to be a good year.
相当好的一年
Really good year.
春假
猪头
Jughead!
猪头
Jughead!
猪头
Jug!
猪头
Jughead!
猪头
Jughead!
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表