剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Betty?
看来石墙这个烂摊子让我因祸得福了
Maybe something good did come out of this whole Stonewall mess.
我爸爸和我爷爷三十年来
My dad and my grandfather talking again
第一次说话了
for the first time in 30 years!
这谁能想到
Who would've thought of that?
你觉得你♥爸♥会原谅他吗
You think your dad will forgive him?
不知道
Oh, I don't know.
他们之间过节挺深的 但是
I mean, they have a lot of bad history between each other, but...
希望吧
I hope so.
伙计们
All right, guys.
我们发个誓吧
Let's make a vow.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
上次我们发誓过一个正常的高四
The last time we made a vow to have a normal senior year,
很快就悲剧了
everything went to hell pretty quick.
但我们只剩下两三个月了
But we only have two, three months left.
让我们完美毕业吧
Let's end it on a high note.
我们真的要无视
Are we just gonna ignore the fact
我和亚奇不会和你们一起毕业这件事吗
that Archie and I will probably not be graduating with you guys?
猪头
Jug, okay.
你真的以为我和小维会袖手旁观
Do you really think Vee and I are going to sit idly by
不帮我们的男朋友毕业吗
and not help our boyfriends graduate?
亚奇·安德鲁斯和猪头·琼斯 你们会毕业的
Archie Andrews and Jughead Jones, you will graduate.
哪怕需要上千名导师
Even if it takes a thousand tutors,
你们就专心学习
you will set aside everything.
不许再神神秘秘了
No more mysteries.
让毕业成为你们人生的唯一目标
And make graduating your sole purpose in life.
为什么听起来像是威胁
Why does that sound like a threat?
这就是威胁
Because it is.
为大家荣誉毕业干杯
To going out on top together.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers to that.
伙计们 提醒一下
Guys, guys, just a reminder.
我在贴明天综艺节目的报名表
I'm posting the sign-up sheet for the variety show tomorrow,
你们都要表演
you all have to perform.
哪怕是你 猪头
Even you, Jughead.
-算上我们吧 小凯 -完了
- Count us in, Kev. - Oh, no.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表