剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
True.
你为什么来找我 倒霉孩子
Why have you come for me, nightmare child?
给你换个审判地点 妈咪
To offer you a change of venue, Mumsie.
也给你一个向社会和我还债的机会
And a way for you to work off your debt to society and to me.
只要你愿意按我们环环相扣的规则行事
As long as you're willing to play by our tightly coiled rules.
我就知道会出这种事
I knew it was gonna happen,
只是没想到会出现得这么快
I just didn't think it was gonna happen this quick.
出什么事了 凯勒先生
What's the problem, Mr. Keller?
零用现金少了二百块
There's 200 bucks missing from petty cash.
这事你知道吗 弗兰克
You know anything about that, Frank?
知道 我借走了 用工资抵押
Yeah, I borrowed it against my salary.
你的意思是 钱是你偷的
You mean, you stole it.
公♥司♥招牌上有我的姓
You can't steel something
这根本不算偷 汤姆
when your family name's on the shingle, Tom.
是你哥哥竖起的那块招牌 弗兰克
Your brother put up that sign, Frank.
跟你没任何关系
It had nothing to do with you.
亚奇 我已经尽全力帮你了
Archie, I've done my best to help you,
但如果你与这样的垃圾为伍
but if you're gonna stand beside a piece of garbage like this,
我们就到这儿了
we're finished.
弗兰克叔叔
Uncle Frank.
凯勒先生
Mr. Keller.
行了 我不干了 我退出
That's it. I'm done. I quit.
如果你们想干能拿到报酬的工作
Any of you who want to work a job where you actually get paid,
知道去哪儿找我
you know where to find me.
要一直对我沉默相待吗
Just gonna keep giving me the silent treatment?
我为你冒了这么大风险 弗兰克
I stuck my neck out for you, Frank.
你怎么能从放钱的抽屉里偷钱
How the hell could you steal from the till?
我不是偷
I didn't steal it.
是从我未来的工资里借的
I borrowed it against my future salary.
如果你需要钱 为什么不直接来找我
If you needed money, why didn't you just come to me?
因为你是我侄子
Because you're my nephew.
我是四十岁的人了 亚奇
I'm a 40-year-old man, Archie.
我在军队干了八年
I did eight years in the military,
打了七年仗
seven of that in combat.
却不得不向一个十几岁的小毛孩子借钱
How the hell do you think it makes me feel
你觉得这是什么感觉
to have to ask a teenager for a loan?
你为什么需要钱
What did you even need it for?
我得到马场的内部消息 十拿九稳
I got a hot tip, a sure thing at the track.
你用这钱赌博
You're gambling with it?
我想赚足够的钱给那些家伙发奖金
I was trying to earn enough to pay the guys their bonuses.
不过你也可以像别人一样把我当坏人 亚奇
But go ahead and think the worst, Archie, everybody else does.
五分钟后开拍
All right, we're on in five.
一二 一二
One-two, one-two.
试一下音
Sound check, please.
一号♥摄像机 请拍这里
Cam one, over here, please.
贝蒂
Betty.
这位是布鲁克斯先生
This is Mr. Brooks,
我和你说过的那位耶鲁招生负责人
the Yale recruiter I was telling you about.
招生负责人 很荣幸见到您 先生
Recruiter? It's a pleasure to meet you, sir.
是我的荣幸
The pleasure is mine.
福赛斯坚持要让我看你的表现
Forsythe was insistent I see you in action.
-他是你最强大的拉拉队员 -我也是他的
- He's your biggest cheerleader. - And I'm his too.
-祝你待会儿好运 -好 谢谢
- Okay, break a leg out there. - Okay, thanks.
很高兴见到您
Nice to meet you.
贝蒂
Betty.
猪头和我说了招生负责人的事
Jughead told me about the recruiter.
如果你赢了 就还有机会吗
If you win out there, you get another shot?
是的 好像我压力还不够大似的
Yup, as if I wasn't already stressed enough.
宝贝 抱歉 我太激动了
Oh, honey, I'm sorry. I'm just really excited for you.
我在休息室里给你留了份礼物
I left you a present in the greenroom.
智力竞赛问题及答案
智力竞赛问题及答案
我的天啊 妈妈 你在干什么
Oh, my God, Mom. What did you do?
大家好 欢迎来到RIVW最强大脑
Well, hello, everyone, and welcome to RIVW's Quiz Show.
由卫冕冠军石墙预科学校
We have our returning champions, Stonewall Prep,
对阵首次入围的河谷镇高中
facing first-time finalists Riverdale High.
现在 开始出题
So, let's get quizzing.
欧洲大♥陆♥哪个国家海岸线最长
What country has the longest coastline in continental Europe?
RIVW最强大脑
挪威
Norway.
正确
Correct.
敦刻尔克奇迹
The miracle of Dunkirk.
正确
Correct.
船尾 船头 左舷 右舷
Aft, bow, port, starboard.
正确
Correct.
如果极限不接近任何值
If the limit never approaches anything,
-那么极限不存在 -正确
- the limit does not exist. - Correct.
1♥8♥9♥9年的中篇小说《奇幻森林》
In his 1♥8♥9♥9 novella The Jungle Book,
-作者是谁 -拉迪亚德·吉卜林
- what author-- - Rudyard Kipling.
正确
Correct.
-需求 -需求方经济学
-Demand-- Demand side economics.
我们是来干什么的
Why are we even here?
好像题目还没出来
It's like she knows the answers
她就知道答案了
before the questions are even asked.
法国勃艮第
Burgundy, France.
不好意思 错误
Oh, sorry, that's incorrect.
-对不起 -没事
- I'm sorry. - It's okay.
石墙
To Stonewall.
隆河丘
Cotes du Rhone.
对不起 也不正确
Oh, sorry, that's also incorrect.
波尔多 蠢货
It's Bordeaux, jackhole.
布雷特 实际上是阿尔萨斯
Actually, Bret, it's Alsace.
正确答案是阿尔萨斯
The correct answer is Alsace.
经过几轮紧张的回合
Well, with the thrilling back and forth,
比分依然是平局520分
the score's still tied at 520.
这个声音意味着
Well, that sound can only mean one thing,
最后一道题的时间到了
it is time for our final question.
交给你了 贝
It's all yours, B.
摧毁那个穿卡其色打褶衣服的垃圾
Destroy that pleated khaki trash monster.
一决胜负
For the win.
手动档汽车里
In a manual transmission vehicle,
什么机械装置连接两个或多个转轴
what mechanical device connects two or more rotating shafts?
火花塞
Spark plug.
错误
That is incorrect.
河谷镇 你的偷袭机会
Riverdale, your chance to steal.
离合器
The clutch.
正确
That is correct.
河谷镇胜出 河谷镇获得冠军
Riverdale has won. Riverdale are the winners.
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
观众朋友们 感谢收看
Well, there you have it, everyone.
又一♥期♥精彩的《最强大脑》
Another fantastic Quiz Show. Thanks for joining in.
说"胜利"
Say, "Victory."
胜利
Victory.
好 很可爱
Okay, that's cute.
我的天才女友
I'll take genius girlfriends for 200, Alex.
不知道哪个感觉更好 获胜还是看布雷特的表情
I don't know what's better, the win or the look on Bret's face.
你要解开康涅狄格州的所有谜团
Well, you're gonna to solve every mystery in Connecticut,
我们还要吃很多比萨
and we're going to eat a lot of pizza.
最强大脑
放在那里很好
It looks perfect there.
很高兴看到你没有自责
And I'm so glad to see that you're not beating yourself up.
你做了你应该做的
You did what you had to do.
是啊 妈妈 但不是你想的那样
Yeah, not in the way that you think, Mom.
我没有用你偷来的答案
I didn't use the answers that you stole.
我把答案撕了 扔了
I tore those up and threw them away.
我想光明正大地打败布雷特
I wanted to beat Bret fair and square.
-我猜赌赢了 -是啊
- I take it the bet came in? - Yeah.
两百美元变成了一万美元
Turned $200 into ten grand.
付奖金够了
It's enough to pay the bonuses.
没问题了吧
We good now?
很好 弗兰克叔叔
This is great, Uncle Frank.
但还是有问题
But, no, we're not good.
你拿那笔钱时
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表