剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Head up to Canada. Maybe find my way to Alaska, get some work.
我就想离得越远越好
I just gotta get as far off the radar as possible
直到风声过去
until this whole thing blows over.
如果泰德可以找到我 其他人也可以
If Ted can find me, others can, too.
弗兰克叔叔 你不能和警♥察♥谈谈吗
Uncle Frank, can't you just talk to the Feds,
解释发生的事情
explain what happened?
如果你自首 他们也许会放过你
Maybe if you turn yourself in, they'll go easy on you.
他们也许把我当成替罪羊
Yeah, or maybe they make me the scapegoat
让我为这一切负责
who goes down for all this.
我这个人向来没什么好遭遇 亚奇
Those tend to be the breaks I get in life, Archie.
如果你这次跑路了 你会一直跑下去
But if you go on the run now, you'll never stop running.
你真让我想起你♥爸♥
Man, you remind me so much of your old man.
照顾好你妈妈 好吗
You take care of your mom, okay?
否则我回来找你算账
Or I'll come back and kick your ass.
你试试看
You can try.
宝贝 你今天怎么了 你在躲我
Babe, what happened to you today? You ghosted me.
你记得今天在枫木俱乐部见到的那个
Do you remember that Patrick-Bateman-type from earlier today
像帕特里克·贝特曼的人吗
at the Maple Club?
你是说尼克·圣克莱尔
You mean, Nick St. Clair?
大二那年
Sophomore year,
有个周末 尼克来河谷镇参加一个派对
Nick came to Riverdale one weekend looking for a party.
他
He...
对我的香槟做了手脚
spiked my champagne,
然后
and...
把我骗到五季酒店他的房♥间
coaxed me back to his room at the Five Seasons,
在那里
where...
他打算侵犯我
he attempted to assault me.
-什么 -幸亏
- What? - Thankfully,
维罗尼卡 乔茜和猫女组合救了我
Veronica and Josie and the Pussycats came to my rescue.
我以为自己已经放下这件事了
I thought I'd worked through it, emotionally.
但是今天看到他
But seeing him today, it--
又刺♥激♥到你了
Triggered you.
我懂
I get it.
我搬到河谷镇之前也有一次类似的经历
A similar experience happened to me before I moved to Riverdale.
托托
Oh, tt.
真为你难过 你是怎么做的
I'm so sorry. What did you do?
怎么处理的
How did you cope?
我花了些时间
It took me a while, but,
在很多人的帮助下 我放下了
with a lot of help, I worked through it.
宝贝 我也想帮你放下这件事
And, babe, I wanna help you get there too.
先生们 我们有七轮
Gentlemen, we'll go seven rounds.
用不着
We're not gonna need rounds.
我们只需给琼斯准备一个棺材
No, all we'll need is a coffin for Jones.
就像很久以前我埋他时用的那个
Like the one I buried him in way back when.
第一轮开始
Round one begins now.
不错嘛 布雷特
That's not bad, Bret.
他的下巴是玻璃做的
Well, he's got a glass jaw.
说过用不着
Told you we weren't gonna need rounds.
赢家是琼斯先生
Mr. Jones is the winner.
对战双方打成平手
The duel is officially tied.
冠军将会在明天的国际象棋比赛中产生
Tomorrow's chess match will decide the ultimate winner.
糟糕
Oh, crap!
讲点道理 一条死蛇
A dead snake. Really?
还在走廊上故意撞我
And body checks in the hall?
什么时候布雷特竟然有这么多朋友了
Since when does Bret even have so many friends?
他没有
He doesn't.
只是群体行为罢了
It's pack behavior.
布雷特在这里长大 是彻头彻尾的石墙人
Bret's home-grown. He's a Stonie through and through.
很容易得到支持
Easy to root for.
想一想 如果你赢了而布雷特输了
And, think about it, if you win and Bret loses,
如果他不是一个正直的人 他们会是什么形象
if he's not a man of honor, what does that say about them?
所以现在全学校都以我为敌
So, what, this entire school is against me now?
不是全学校 琼斯
Not the entire school, Jones.
你还有我
You still got me.
如果那段录像存在
If that tape exists--
我们必须找到它
We have to find it.
同意
Agreed.
但是我们不能翻遍整个学校
But we can't search the whole school.
布雷特会不会把他的藏品保存在
What if Bret stores his collection
他们开秘密社团会议的房♥间里
in the room where they have those secret society meetings?
在石墙预科的地下室
In Stonewall Prep's basement.
好吧
Okay.
但是潜入他们宿舍就够难的了
But we didn't fare so well breaking into their dorms.
是 但是猪头还有最后一次挑战赛
No, but Jughead still has one last challenge.
我们可以趁他们决斗的时候溜进地下室
We can slip into the basement while he's keeping Bret busy.
琼斯先生 有什么事吗
Hey, Mr. Jones, what's up?
红发 有情况 泰德逃跑了
Red, we got a problem. Ted escaped.
不管你在哪儿 立刻找个安全的地方藏起来
Wherever you are, you have to get somewhere safe ASAP.
什么 他怎么逃跑的
What? How the hell did he escape?
他都快把塔比打死了
He just about snapped Tubby in two.
去个安全的地方 好吗
Get yourself to safety, okay?
好的 拜拜
Okay. Bye.
泰德
Ted?
发生了什么
What the hell is happening?
这个学校疯了
This school is insane.
-你还好吗 -还好
- Are you okay? - Yeah.
怎么
How...
我以为你走了
I thought you were gone.
直觉告诉我这事还没有结束 亚奇
I had a gut feeling this wasn't over, Archie.
但是现在结束了
But it is now.
再来一杯
Refill?
甜心 你真是懂我
You read my mind, sweetheart.
想不想和我一起在私人包间享用它
Maybe you'd like to enjoy it with me in a private room.
你这个小妖精
You little minx.
放轻松
Relax,
喝点酒 然后
drink up, and, uh,
我准备让自己更放松一点
I'm gonna get a little more comfortable.
没问题吧
Okay?
你会大胜的 猪头
You're gonna mop the floor with him, Jug.
希望如此
Yeah, I hope so.
假如我想抹掉布雷特脸上自鸣得意的笑容
I just have to stay focused if I'm gonna wipe that
我就一定要保持专注
smug smile off Bret's face.
比赛在哪里
Where is the match?
还在同一个地方 研讨室
Uh, same place as all the other ones. The seminar room.
什么时间
At what time?
我想要提高赌注
I wanna raise the stakes.
我赢了 你就放弃与巴克斯特兄弟的合约
When I win, you walk away from the Baxter Brothers contract.
为了什么
To what end?
恢复这个世界合理的自然规律
The restoration of the rightful natural order of the world.
你输了 就有多远走多远
You lose, you slink away and are never heard from again.
像你的祖父一样
Just like your grandfather.
然后杜邦先生把合约给我
And Mr. DuPont gives the contract to me.
你想知道问题出在哪里吗
You wanna know what the one problem with that is?
你的文笔烂透了 布雷特
You're a terrible writer, Bret.
所以 我不会接受你的要求
So, no, I'm not going to accept your terms.
这是关乎荣誉的一战
This is a duel about honor.
你会被打败
And when you lose,
原因是
it's going to be because
我是一个更好的作家
I'm a better writer.
一个更好的对手
I'm a better competitor.
还是一个更好的人
And I'm a better man.
所以我们可以开始了吗
So can we get this started already?
没问题
Indeed.
先生们
Gentlemen.
三思而后行
Play wisely.
跟上 维罗尼卡说是这边
Okay, come on. Veronica said it was this way.
贝蒂 你去找录像带 我来望风
All right, Betty. You find the tapes, I'll stand watch.
好
Okay.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
穆斯 穆斯
Okay. Moose, Moose...
这个也可行
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表