剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Because if it was,
所有的法医证据都会指向你 贝蒂
all of the forensic evidence would lead to you, Betty.
有精神病史的疯狂女友
The crazy girlfriend with a history of mental illness.
完美的谋杀
The perfect murder.
没有尸体就没有犯罪
No body, no crime.
-现在你想干什么 -现在
- Now what? - Now?
不干什么
Nothing.
猪头变成了石墙的第五个人
Jughead becomes one of the Stonewall Five,
我们继续各自的生活
and we go on with our lives.
唐娜以为自己胸有成竹了
Donna thinks she's got it all figured out.
在某种程度上 的确是这样
And in a way, she does.
我们每次行动 预科生都会做出反击
Every move that we make, the preppies make a countermove,
让我们越陷越深
one that pulls us down deeper and deeper.
我们还帮他们处理了证据
And we helped them by taking care of the evidence.
问题是 我们一直在防守
The problem is, we've been playing defense.
唐娜当然可以预料到我们的行动
Making moves that, of course, Donna would be able to anticipate.
-所以呢 -所以我们要出奇招
- So? - So we need to make an unpredictable move that...
扭转局势 占据主动
blows up the game, brings it to a head.
我好像知道你要说什么了
I have a feeling I know where this is going.
我们要让琼斯警长找到猪头的尸体
Jughead's body needs to be found by Sheriff Jones.
不能让联调局 石墙预科学校保安
Not by the FBI, not by Stonewall security,
和当地警♥察♥找到 必须是他
and not by the local police. It has to be him.
我们要组织一个搜寻队
We need to organize a search party.
猪头
Jughead!
-猪头 -猪头
- Jughead! - Jug!
-猪头 -猪头
- Jughead! - Jug!
-猪头 -猪头
- Jughead! - Jug!
琼斯警长 这里有发现
Sheriff Jones, over here, I think I found something!
别过来
Stay back!
太平间
亚奇 想谈谈吗
Archie, do you wanna talk?
猪头的死 我真的很遗憾
I'm so, so sorry about what happened to Jughead.
太不幸了
It's just tragic.
真是不公平
It's just not fair.
先是失去你的父亲 现在又失去了最好的朋友
Losing your father, and now your best friend.
今年本该是你最开心的一年
This is supposed to be the best year of your life.
可现在
Instead, it's just...
满目疮痍
full of devastation.
妈妈 我得向你坦白一件事
Mom, I have to confess something to you.
爹地
Daddykins.
宝贝
Mijas.
-怎么了 -埃尔莫萨和我有个提议
- What is it? - Hermosa and I have a proposal.
我们想成为你遗产的共同执行人
We want to be named co-executors of your estate.
我觉得这是个好主意
Well, I think that's a great idea.
我马上让索尔贝里重新起草一份遗嘱
I will have Sowerberry write up my new will immediately.
我很高兴见到你们和谐相处
And I'll be happy to see you two shoulder-to-shoulder.
至少在维罗尼卡去巴纳德学院前保持和睦
At least until Veronica heads off to Barnard.
是的 谁知道呢 万一我的生意好
Yeah. And who knows, maybe if my businesses are going well,
我就推迟一年入学
I'll defer my admission a year.
巴纳德学院又跑不了 所以
You know, Barnard will always be there, so...
妹妹
Hey, hermanita.
你为什么要推迟入学巴纳德学院
What was that BS about deferring Barnard?
没有人会推迟入学巴纳德学院
No one defers Barnard.
埃尔莫萨
Hermosa...
看在老爸的份上 咱俩已经同意搁置分歧了
we agreed to set aside our differences for Daddy's sake.
我的好朋友刚刚去世
And my circle of friends is going through a huge loss.
所以
So...
你能不能别这么多疑
can you for one second just stop being such a suspicious bitch?
好吧
Fine.
我自己查出来肯定更有意思
It'll be more fun for me to find out on my own.
我们不能再这样见面了
We have to stop meeting like this.
别人会误会我们在交往的
People will say we're in love.
你为什么这么做 贝蒂
Why did you do it, Betty?
所有的证据都指向你和你的好朋友
Why reveal the body when everything will just point back
为什么还要暴露尸体的位置
to you and your cronies?
天哪 唐娜
Oh, gosh, Donna.
也许是因为我知道是你杀了他
Maybe it's because I know you killed him.
我爱的男人
The man that I love.
要是我栽了
And if I'm going down,
肯定会拉你垫背的
you better be damn sure I'm taking you down with me.
和往常一样 我不知道你在说什么
As usual, I have no idea what you're talking about.
你和你的石墙朋友们自以为了解我
You and your Stonewall chums think you know me,
可以预测我的下一步
and what my next moves will be.
对不起 唐娜
I'm sorry, Donna...
但我是终极未知因素
but I am the ultimate wildcard.
我是黑兜帽的女儿
I am the daughter of the Black Hood,
邻家的噩梦
the nightmare from next door.
我正在联调局训练
I'm training with the FBI
我会找你算账的 你这个神经病婊♥子♥
and I'm coming for you, you psycho bitch.
我不找琼 乔纳森 甚至布雷特
Not Joan, not Jonathan, not even Bret.
只找你
Just you.
你会后悔认识我的
You're gonna regret ever meeting me.
等等 唐娜一个人去了空地
Wait, so Donna just showed up at the clearing on her own?
我说了她会去
Just like I told you she would.
唐娜虽然没有露怯 但她很害怕
Donna may not be showing it, but she's scared.
他们都很害怕
They all are.
终于
Finally.
那我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
等待 亚奇
We wait, Arch.
等什么
For what?
他们的下一步行动
For them to make the next move.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表