剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
河谷镇迎来了冬天
Winter had come to Riverdale,
大家都患上了《最强大脑》狂热症
and everyone was suffering from an acute case of Quiz Show fever.
病情最重的要数贝蒂·库珀了
No one more so than Betty Cooper,
她把全部精力
who was pouring her considerable energies
都投入到打败石墙预科队中
into beating the tar out of Stonewall Prep's team
而对方的领队 当然是布雷特·韦斯顿·沃利斯
led by, wouldn't you know it, Bret Weston Wallis.
唯一对《最强大脑》不感冒的人
The only person immune to Quiz Show fever?
我哥们亚奇·安德鲁斯
My pal Archie Andrews...
他最近没那么孤单了
...who was feeling a lot less lonely these days.
亚奇 还好吗
Hey, Archie. You okay?
还好
Yeah.
-我很好 弗兰克叔叔 -我就不太好
- Yeah, I'm great, Uncle Frank. - Not me.
第一天当工头
First day as foreman...
比我刚开始参加基础训练紧张多了
Man, I'm more nervous than when I started basic training.
不 你会做得很好的
No, you're gonna do awesome.
而且 我给你准备了东西
In fact, I got something for you.
费雷德的工具腰带
It's Fred's tool belt.
可是我不能拿别人的工具
Yeah, I can't take another man's gear.
尤其是我哥哥的
Especially not my brother's.
不是拿 是借用
Well, you're not talking it, you're borrowing it.
他会希望你用的 我也是
He'd want you to. So do I.
谢谢 亚奇
Thanks, Archie...
为我做的这一切
for everything.
幸亏布雷特去晨练了
Thank God for Bret's morning workouts--
猪头 这功夫不提他行吗
Jug, do not mention him right now, okay,
破坏气氛
and ruin this moment.
我就是喜欢让你紧张起来
I just love getting you all wound up.
-为什么笑 -为这一切
- Why are you smiling? - Just everything.
你在身边
You're here,
我完成了巴克斯特兄弟作品集的手稿
I turned in my draft for the Baxter Brothers book.
而且耶鲁说...
And Yale said...
耶鲁说了什么
Yale said what?
你被耶鲁录取了然后没告诉我吗
Did you get accepted into Yale and not tell me?
是的
Yeah, I think I did.
-你没事吧 -没事 我只是需要消化一下
- Are you okay? - Yeah, no, I'm just... I'm just processing.
但是我替你高兴 猪头
But I'm happy for you, Jug.
我替你高兴 为你骄傲
I'm happy for you, I'm proud of you.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yes.
真的
Yes.
让你看看有多高兴
Let me show you how much.
你们两个终于完事了
You two are finally done.
我以为我上课要迟到了
I thought I'd be late for class.
看来明年能在纽黑文见到你了
Oh, I guess I'll see you in New Haven next year.
当然 到时候你只是访客
Of course, you'll just be a visitor.
-你进耶鲁了 -是的 别那么惊讶
- You got into Yale? - Yeah. Don't look so surprised.
而且别担心 贝蒂
And don't worry, Betty,
我会让学校里的女生离福赛斯远点的
I will try to keep the co-eds away from Forsythe.
但也不保证
No promises.
如果河谷镇高中能进《最强大脑》总决赛
But I do promise to crush you in Quiz Show finals,
我倒是保证会碾压你
if Riverdale makes it that far.
比克博士 作为我们的化学老师
Dr. Beaker, as our chemistry teacher,
我们希望你能用专业技能
we are hoping you have the skill set
帮我们做点私事
to help us with something of a personal nature.
你喜欢喝朗姆酒吗 比克博士
Are you a rum drinker, Dr. Beaker?
上班时间不喝
Uh, not during school hours
也不跟学生喝
and never with students.
别紧张 书呆子博士
Ugh, calm down, Dr. Egghead.
我们只是想让你化验一下
We're simply asking you to analyze
我们用枫糖做的酒 确保我们的配方
our maple-based concoction to ensure that our recipe
和洛奇朗姆酒有一定程度的差异
is different enough from Lodge Rum.
这样 我们就不会被我父亲告上法庭
That way, we can't be sued
也不会被他叫停
or ceased-and-desisted by my father.
所以我再问一遍 比克博士
So I ask you again, Dr. Beaker,
你喜欢喝朗姆酒吗
are you a rum drinker?
巴克斯特兄弟的董事会
The board that the runs the Baxter Brothers
看了你的第一稿
has taken a look at the first draft of your book,
他们有点想法
and they have a few thoughts.
准确地说 是一个更全局的想法
Well, one more global thought.
他们想要一个新谜案
They would like a new mystery.
新谜案 整本书都要改吗
New mystery? Like the whole book?
《河中男孩》的故事线不够劲
They think the Boy in the River storyline is a bit soft.
他们想要更黑暗一点的
They're looking for something darker.
他们说了什么
They mentioned something about say, um...
连环杀手是个很有潜力的题材
serial killers being a potential fertile ground to explore.
好的 我这就构思一下
Okay, um, I'll just have to think about it.
那就快点构思
Well, think fast,
准备好故事大纲
and have some pitches prepared.
兄弟出版社的人要来跟你见面了
The Brotherhood is coming here to meet with you.
我需要点连环杀手的建议
So, I need some serial killer advice.
出版商想要一个黑暗狂躁的反派 查尔斯
My publishers want a dark and edgy villain for the book, Charles.
所以我要想出几个类似
So now I have to come up with pitches
十二宫杀手或者汉尼拔·莱克特的故事
in the vein of Zodiac or Hannibal Lecter.
我觉得你可能有些灵感
I figured you would have some ideas.
当然 没问题
Yeah, sure, no problem.
但是你不是和臭名昭著的本地连环杀手
But don't you have firsthand experience
亲自打过交道吗
with an infamous local serial killer?
你是说黑兜帽
You mean the Black Hood?
不 我不能那样对贝蒂
No, I couldn't do that to Betty.
有道理
Fair enough.
我这有成箱的杀手资料
Well, I've got boxes full of killers,
我帮你筛选出十个最吓人的
so I'll pick out my ten most gruesome ones for you.
谢谢 查克 我欠你的
Thank you, Chuck. I owe you.
我知道你们都为我哥辛勤工作
I know you all worked hard for my brother.
请放心 作为新工头
Rest assured, as the new foreman,
我打算和你们一样 干到筋疲力尽
I plan on busting my ass, the same as you do.
而且我要特别感谢汤姆·凯勒
And I specifically want to thank Tom Keller
在艰难时期挺身而出临时代班
for filling in during these difficult times.
好 各位 干活吧
Cool, guys, let's get to work.
大伙开工
Okay, guys, let's go.
亚奇 你要是能提前告诉我
You know, Archie, I would've appreciated
我被替换掉了 那就好了
a heads-up that I was being replaced.
我知道 凯勒先生 抱歉
I know, Mr. Keller, I'm sorry.
事发突然 但弗兰克经验丰富
It happened fast, but Frank has a ton of experience.
我知道大家都会喜欢他
I think the crew's gonna love him.
我得跟你实话实说 亚奇
I gotta be honest with you, Arch,
我说不准你叔叔
I don't know about your uncle.
他出生后就麻烦不断
He's been trouble since the day he was born.
我当警长时 少说也抓了他六次
I must've arrested him a half dozen times when I was sheriff.
那是过去了
Oh, that was then.
我爸相信改过自新 凯勒先生 我也是
My dad believed in second chances, Mr. Keller. So do I.
欢迎回到《RIVW最强大脑》地区半决赛
Welcome back to the Regional RIVW Quiz Show's Semi-finals.
RIVW最强大脑
海岸高中对战河谷镇高中 目前比分210比240
Seaside High trails Riverdale 210 to 240,
现在是最终轮
and now for the final round.
威尼斯的哪座岛屿从十三世纪起
Which Venetian island has been famous
就以制♥作♥玻璃而出名
for glassmaking since the 13th century?
穆拉诺岛
Murano.
-正确 -千万别八月去 蚊子太多了
- Correct. - Never go in August. So many mosquitoes.
边长为10的正方形
What is the length of the diagonal
对角线长为多少
if the side of the square is 10?
10乘根号♥2
10 square root of 2.
-正确 -我聪明的学霸
- Correct. - My brilliant little savant.
为细胞提供能量的细胞器是什么
Which of the following is the powerhouse of the cell.
线粒体
Mitochondria.
正确
Correct.
哪位美国建筑师的家
Which Americans architect's house
在宾夕法尼亚州西南部
in southwest Pennsylvania--
-弗兰克·劳埃德·赖特 -正确
- Frank Lloyd Wright. - Correct.
他还设计了瑰刺庄园 我知道的
Who also designed Thornhill. I knew that.
时间到 河谷镇高中胜出
Well, time's up. Riverdale has won.
他们将与石墙预科学校一起进入决赛
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表