剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
《河谷镇》前情提要
Previously on Riverdale...
既然这个娃娃回来了 朱利安的灵魂
Now that the doll's back, the spirit of Julian
正在蓟园出没吗
is haunting Thistlehouse?
还可能有其他解释吗
What other explanation could there possibly be?
这些是好孩子
These kids, they're good kids.
雷吉 我们觉得斗牛犬
Reg, we're thinking maybe the Bulldogs
对他们来说就像大哥哥一样
could be like big brothers to them.
您会不会认识我爷爷
Did you happen to know my grandfather?
你爷爷是位优秀的作家
Your grandfather was an excellent writer.
我们对查尔斯一无所知
We don't actually know anything about Charles.
我感兴趣的是 他是不是连环杀手
I'm interested in, "Is he a serial killer or not?"
我们的父亲需要帮助
You see, our father needed help,
我们的父亲
"Our father?"
离开镇子
Leave town
否则下次我们见面
or the next time we meet,
别说驾车离开了
you won't be driving away.
你连走都走不了
You won't even be walking.
你死定了 听到没
You're a dead man, you hear me?
你死定了
You're a dead man!
河谷镇就是这样
This is what happens in Riverdale.
太阳落山后
Once the sun sets,
道奇的手下就开始干活
Dodger's minions go to work.
他会招募饥饿和无家可归的孩子
He recruits hungry and homeless kids,
这样他们被捕 只会被少管所关一段时间
so that if they're arrested, they do some time in juvie,
然后继续回到街头
but then, they're back on the streets...
继续为道奇卖♥♥命
working for Dodger again.
他们正在被法律体制慢慢侵蚀
They're chewed up by the system.
直到最近
Except that recently,
有人往体制中扔了一个撬胎棒
someone's thrown a tire iron into the system.
以后你会感谢我的
You'll thank me someday.
放开我 别这样
Let me go. Come on, man.
通常道奇或警♥察♥会来找这个孩子
Usually, Dodger or the police would go to the kid next,
但今晚是他的幸运之夜
but tonight's his lucky night.
他没有被体制吸回去
Instead of getting sucked back into the system
再吐出来
then spat out again...
这些孩子
these kids,
已经开始有人留意他们了
they've got someone looking out for 'em now.
人们会扪心自问
People that ask themselves,
"你怎么去拯救这座城市"
"How do you save a town?"
谁知道答案呢
And who know the answer...
欢迎加入我们的团队
Welcome to the team.
"一次救一个孩子"
"One kid at a time."
每救一个孩子
For every kid saved,
就会少一个为道奇卖♥♥命的人
there was one less hustling for Dodger,
但是这还远远不够
and that would not do at all.
同时 在存在主义的地狱中
Meanwhile, in existential hell,
我面对着茫然未知的严酷环境
I was facing the tyranny of a blank page.
我需要锚点
I need my anchor.
我没吵醒你吧
I didn't wake you, did I?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
还行 我只是写不下去了
Yeah, I just can't write.
齐平老师给学生布置了作业
Mr. Chipping gave the class this assignment
我们要自己写一部
where we're supposed to write our own version
巴克斯特兄弟的小说
of a Baxter Brothers novel,
这本该是梦寐以求的事情
which should be a dream come true,
但这是生平第一次
but for the first time in my life,
我出现了写作障碍
I'm having writer's block.
为什么
Why?
我建议你休息一下
My advice, just take a break.
出去走一走 看看艺术品
Okay? Take a walk. Look at some art.
亲一下你的女朋友
Kiss your girlfriend.
我一直在想我应该
I keep thinking I should be breaking
把巴克斯特兄弟的小说系统地拆分解读
the Baxter Brothers novels down like, scientifically, or something.
也许行得通 但是你也可以
That could work, but you could also...
亲一下你的女朋友
kiss your girlfriend.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你们在这里干什么
What are you all doing here?
谢丽尔 朱利安需要躯壳
Julian needs a body, Cheryl.
所以我们要把你的躯体给他
So we're giving him yours.
什么
What?
安德鲁斯 你让我们当大哥哥
Andrews, you asked us to be big brothers,
而不是帮派斗争的士兵
not soldiers in a turf war.
这是谁干的
Who did this?
我好像猜到了
I got a pretty good idea.
绝对是道奇
It was definitely Dodger.
他盯着我们好几周了
He's been coming after us for weeks.
我们一直在打击他们的帮派
We've been chipping away at his gang,
越来越多的孩子远离了街头
there's more kids getting off the streets,
但是在道奇被绳之以法之前
but there's only so much we can do
我们能做的只有这么多
until Dodger himself is behind bars.
我可以在夜间巡逻可疑巷
I can add Sketch Alley to the nightly patrol area.
很好 但是你们要盯着道奇
That's great, but go after Dodger.
他在扫荡游乐场工作
He works out of the Wipeout Arcade.
根据查尔斯最近几天的行踪
So, based on the last few days of following Charles,
我记录了下来
this is what I've logged.
早上七点 他离开五季酒店的套房♥
7:00 A.M. He leaves the Five Seasons where he has a suite
去了联邦调查分局
and goes to the FBI field office.
他都是在老爹快餐店或者我们家吃饭
He has all of his meals at Pop's or our house.
然后进行日常活动
And then rounding out his daily routine,
他每天去卡萨格兰德拳馆锻炼九十分钟
he goes to the Casa Grande Gym for a 90-minute-workout,
包括周末
including weekends,
然后回到五季酒店
and then he goes back to the Five seasons.
贝蒂 我不是专家 但是
I'm no expert, Betty, but...
查尔斯不像连环杀手
it doesn't sound like Charles is a serial killer.
他看起来就像一个孤独的同性恋
Kinda just sounds like, he's a - a lonely gay guy.
或者他两者都是
Or maybe he's both.
天呐
Oh, my God.
当然了
Of course.
既然庭审已经结束
Now that the trials are over,
过去的事情就让它们过去吧
I think it's time to let bygones be bygones.
我们应该向前看
I want us to move forward.
不要再有秘密和谎言了
No more secrets, no more lies.
说到秘密和谎言
Speaking of secrets and lies,
你还有几个秘密私生子
how many more secret children should we be expecting?
埃尔莫萨是你唯一同父异母的姐妹
Hermosa is your one and only half-sibling.
我发誓
I swear.
如果我们决定向前看
If we did decide to move forward together...
那会是什么样子呢
what exactly would that look like?
现在监狱有了可观的收入
Well, now that the prison is bringing in a good income,
我想回到真正热爱的事业
I'd like to return to my true passion.
敲诈
Extortion?
谋杀
Murder?
朗姆酒
Rum.
爸爸最爱朗姆酒
Papi's passion is rum.
我们家几代人都离不开朗姆酒
Rum has been in our family for generations,
埃尔莫萨一直在迈阿密经营我们的俱乐部
and Hermosa, who runs our clubs in Miami,
她以后会留在河谷镇
will be staying in Riverdale,
在这里建立朗姆酒贸易基地
to establish a rum outpost here.
我觉得她还可以在地下酒吧帮忙
I also thought she could help out at the Speakeasy.
不
No.
美好之夜酒吧不需要任何帮助
I don't need any more help at La Bonne Nuit.
新来的领位员除外
With the exception of my newest hostess.
既然这是我们的房♥子
And seeing as how this is our house,
你们两个可以出去了
you two can show yourselves out.
你确定晚上在这里安全吗
Are you sure it's safe out here in the night?
琼斯先生 没事的
I'll be all right, Mr. Jones.
怎么了
What's up?
根据你的情报和合理推断
Well, after your intel and probable cause,
我们突袭了扫荡游乐场
we raided the Wipeout Arcade,
把里面弹珠和吃豆人游戏机都翻了个遍
turned over every Pinball and Pac-Man machine in it.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表