剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
When you took that money,
感觉就像你从我爸那偷了钱
it felt like you were stealing from my dad.
我只是想帮忙 亚奇
I was just trying to help, Archie.
不是你做了什么 而是你做事的方式
It's not what you did. It's how you did it.
安德鲁斯建筑公♥司♥不只是一家公♥司♥
Andrews Construction isn't just a business,
还是我爸的遗产
it's my dad's legacy.
我们以崇敬尊重的心对待它
We treat it with honor, with respect.
以后不能再这样了
This can't happen again.
你真的很像他
You sound just like him.
我懂
And I understand.
贝蒂 贝蒂
Betty! Betty!
我们做到了 哈尼老师 我们赢了
We did it, Mr. Honey. We won.
你赢了 库珀小姐
You did, Ms. Cooper,
很明显 你赢的方式有很大的问题
and apparently how you did it is a grave problem.
我不明白 你为什么...
I don't understand. What do you...
这是在你休息室里的垃圾里找到的
This was found in the trash inside your greenroom.
现在去我办公室
My office, now!
学校打了电♥话♥ 我想说服哈尼老师
The school called. I tried convincing Mr. Honey
你和这件事无关
that you had nothing to do with it.
是我做的 想给你点优势
That this was my doing to try to give you an advantage.
弥补你父亲造成的伤害
To balance the damage your father has done.
我知道 妈妈
I know, Mom.
你怎么没去工作
Why aren't you at work?
很明显 有人告诉我的电台经理
Apparently, somebody told my station manager,
我被安排了无薪休假
and I have been put on leave without pay
不知道要多久
for who knows how long.
我只是想不明白 怎么会有人发现
I just don't understand, how could anyone find out?
证据呢 我很小心的
I mean, where's the evidence? I was so careful.
附件A
Exhibit A.
有人肯定翻了我的垃圾
Someone must have dug through my trash,
可能是布雷特
probably Bret.
但你都没用这些答案
But you didn't even use these answers.
这不重要 没有人相信我
Doesn't matter. No one believes me.
我知道你学得有多努力 贝蒂
I saw how hard you studied, Betty.
奖杯是你应得的
You earned that trophy.
根据哈尼老师的说法 河谷镇的胜利
Well, according to Mr. Honey, Riverdale's victory
被丑闻的阴云所掩盖了
has been tainted by a cloud of scandal.
所以名次被取消了 石墙预科学校又赢了
So, it's been overturned. Stonewall Prep wins again.
我已经被停学了 等待进一步调查
And I've been suspended, pending further investigation.
在我说这些话之前 毒牙
Before I say what I'm about to say, Fangs,
我想说清楚一件事
I wanna make one thing clear.
我不是想跟你和好
This is not about me wanting to get back together.
明白吗
Understand?
这开场白可不怎么样
I've heard better opening lines.
我这有个活
I have a proposal for you.
能挣不少 但是要上镜
It's good money, on-camera work.
是有点奇怪 但是如果和认识的人一起
It's a little weird, but it'll be infinitely less weird
就会好很多了
if I do it with someone I know.
上镜
On camera?
什么意思 凯文
What're you talking about, Kevin?
答应我别抱任何成见 行吗 帅哥
Just... promise me you'll keep an open mind. Okay, stud?
谢谢你来见我 凯勒先生
Thanks for meeting me, Mr. Keller.
我想确保你拿到奖金
I wanted to make sure you got your bonus,
然后道个歉
and to apologize.
我不是小孩子了 亚奇 我可以照顾自己
I'm a grown man, Archie. I can take care of myself.
你愿意回安德鲁斯建筑公♥司♥吗
Would you consider coming back to Andrews Construction?
你知道我想回去
You know that I want to,
但如果弗兰克不走
but if Frank's going to be sticking around,
还是算了吧
I just don't think that's a good idea.
如果我让你当工头呢
What if I made you foreman?
亚奇 你一直都是个好孩子
Archie, you're a good kid. You always have been.
但你太容易信任别人了
But you trust too much.
我了解弗兰克叔叔 凯勒先生
I know who my Uncle Frank is, Mr. Keller.
他是个混球
Sure, he's a mixed bag.
但我不能抛弃家人
But I can't turn my back on family.
我明白
I understand that.
祝你好运 希望弗兰克·安德鲁斯
Good luck to you. I just pray that Frank Andrews
不会毁掉你♥爸♥的公♥司♥
isn't the end of your dad's company.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是阿尔克莱特先生那桌的
One Maple Rum Punch and one Maplejito
一杯枫糖朗姆酒和一杯枫糖吉托
for Mr. Arklight and his guest.
前台怎么样了
How's the front of house going?
很忙 消息传得比瑰刺庄园大火烧得还快
Busy. Word is spreading faster than a fire at Thornhill.
是泰特老爹 美好之夜酒吧又被突击检查了
It's Pop Tate. Apparently La Bonne Nuit just got raided again.
天哪 这次你父亲会找到什么
Heavens, whatever will your father find this time?
让我想想 一群汗流浃背的跳舞少年
Let me think, a club of sweaty dancing teenagers
喝着凤梨椰汁
imbibing virgin coladas,
碳酸果汁 还有加了咖啡的可乐
fizzy juice drinks, and coffee-infused colas.
为咱俩合作顺利干杯
To our two income streams being up and running.
干杯
I'll drink to that.
这个面具真的有必要吗
Is this mask absolutely necessary?
这是必须的 妈妈
It's mandatory, Mother.
除非你想让别人知道你的身份
Unless you want someone to find out your identity,
你得一直戴着面具
you'll keep that false face on
不能踏出枫木俱乐部一步
and stay within the walls of the Maple Club.
如果你想逃跑
And if you get the itch to run...
我给你装的脚踝监视器和距离感测器
...that ankle monitor and proximity sensor I put on you
就会像发♥情♥的猫一样尖叫 布鲁森太太
will start screeching like a cat in heat, Mrs. Blossom.
你就知足吧
Take this as a win.
你只是被软禁
You're under house-arrest,
在我们上学时帮忙看店
minding our shop whilst we're in school.
至少你不在青少年性♥爱♥地堡的培养皿里
But at least you're not in that petri dish of a teen sex bunker.
你是个病态的疯子 知道吗 布雷特
You're a pathological lunatic, you know that, Bret?
我知道你对贝蒂做了什么
I know what you did to Betty.
冷静点 福赛斯
Easy, Forsythe.
据我所知 这是她自找的
From what I hear, she did it to herself.
你以为自己是一个有荣誉感的精英
You consider yourself to be this elite man of honor,
但你只不过是个笑话 懦夫
but you are nothing more than a joke and a coward.
福赛斯 你说这种话
You know, when you say things like that, Forsythe,
-就太过分了 -不好意思
- it really upsets me. - Oh, I'm sorry.
我玷污了你宝贵的名誉了吗
Have I besmirched your precious honor?
-没错 -很好
- You're damn right, you have. - Good.
正如羽骷社宪♥章♥所说
Because as stated by the Quill and Skull charter,
两个成员之间的任何争端
any dispute between two members
可以根据
can be solved according to the code
开国元勋协会的法典解决
of the society of the founding fathers.
决斗
A duel.
你不是认真的吧
You can't be serious.
我非常认真
I'm as serious as a shot to the heart.
你害怕了吗
Are you scared?
不 一想到你的马尾女朋友要为你的尸体哭泣
No, amused at the thought of your ponytailed girlfriend
-我就觉得好笑 -不可能
- weeping over your dead body. - That's not gonna happen.
一分定胜负 敢不敢
So, sudden death? Yes or no?
四周后
我尽快赶过来了 出什么事了
I got here as soon as I could. What's going on?
我受不了了 亚奇
I just don't think I can do this anymore, Arch.
我一直在等猪头 但他还是没有回来
I keep waiting for Jug to come back, but he doesn't.
他不会再回来了
And he won't. He won't ever come back.
我不知道还要怎么坚持下去
And I don't know how I'm supposed to keep going.
一天一天来 贝蒂
Day by day, Betty.
我们会一起撑过去的
We'll get through this together.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表