剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
从石墙预科学校退学 挽救你自己和我们
withdraw from Stonewall Prep, which will save yourself and us
于听证会的尴尬之中
the embarrassment of a hearing,
要么就留下来在公众论♥坛♥上反驳剽窃的指控
or you can stay and fight the accusation of plagiarism
你可能会赢
in a public forum, where you could win,
但你更有可能输
but most likely, you'll lose,
玷污石墙的名誉 毁掉你的未来
tarnishing Stonewall's name and destroying your future.
我走
I'll leave.
刚才到底怎么事
What the hell happened in there, huh?
我以为你要大闹天宫
I thought you were gonna bring down the temple,
你却任由他们仗势欺人
and instead you let them run roughshod all over you.
我有什么选择
What choice did I have?
临阵脱逃可不像你
It's not like you to walk away from a fight,
你本可以赢的
a fight you could have won.
你不懂
You don't know that.
你不了解这帮人
You don't know these people.
这个局是定死的 从一开始就定死了
This game is fixed. It's been fixed from the beginning.
我今天不可能赢
There was no way I was winning that today.
怎么样 洛奇先生
How's it looking, Mr. Lodge?
浑然一体
Like it's always been there.
维克让你留着招牌
Vic let you keep the sign, huh?
我没有卖♥♥掉公♥司♥
Uh, I didn't end up selling the company.
我不舍得
I couldn't.
我让凯勒先生当了工头
I made Mr. Keller foreman.
他说他愿意降薪
He said he'd work on a reduced salary
等我们先接点活
until we get a few more contracts coming in.
好
Good.
很好
Good.
是因为性♥爱♥录像带吧
It was the sex tape, wasn't it?
如果你不让步 布雷特就把录像带公开
Bret threatened to release it if you didn't back off.
这有什么关系 贝蒂
What does it matter, Betty?
让布雷特见鬼去吧 让整个学校见鬼去吧
To hell with Bret, to hell with this entire school.
没这么惨吧 福赛斯
Couldn't have been all bad, Forsythe.
希望你别太难过
Yeah, we hope there aren't any hard feelings.
今晚学校后面的树林里有个派对
There's a party tonight in the woods behind the school.
-我们要庆祝"弑父日" -你也来吧
- We're celebrating the Ides of March. - You should come.
收拾东西回家之前最后的狂欢
One last hurrah before you pack up your things and are gone forever.
-你们真是疯了 -我们会去的
- You're deranged. - We'll be there.
-什么 -最后的狂欢
- What? - One last hurrah.
太好了 朋友也叫上
Great. And bring your friends, too.
越多越好
The more the merrier.
我们才不会去呢 猪头
Like hell we're going to that, Jug.
你相信我吧
You trust me, right?
-当然 怎么了 -我有个计划
- Of course. Why? - I have a plan.
但是我得先把布雷特手里的砝码拿回来
But first, I'm going to need to take care of that leverage
然后我会告诉你一切
that Bret has over us, and then I will tell you everything.
没事的 我保证
It's all gonna be okay, I promise.
好的
Okay.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你在想什么
Penny for your thoughts.
罗尼 我不能和大家一起参加毕业典礼了
Ronnie, I won't be able to walk with everyone at graduation.
什么
What?
哈尼老师周一和我说的
Mr. Honey told me on Monday.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
你说
Okay.
我要上暑期班拿学位证
I'll go to summer school for my diploma,
间隔一年
take a skip year,
申请大学春季学期
and apply to colleges for a spring semester.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
听起来很棒 亚奇
That sounds like an outstanding plan, Archie.
是小贝
It's Bee.
她邀请我们去参加石墙预科学校的派对
She's inviting us to a Stonewall Prep party.
-你想去吗 -不是吧
- You wanna go? - Seriously?
那些人太差劲了
Those people suck.
没错 小亚奇
Right you are, Archiekins,
但我们四个人上次一起出去玩是什么时候了
but when's the last time all four of us hung out together?
我们发过誓要留下愉快的回忆
And we did vow to have more fun.
好吧
Okay.
天哪
Oh, God.
这里像是《仲夏夜之梦》
Looks like A Midsummer Night's Dream
和《迷醉》生的孩子一样
had a baby with Euphoria.
不得不承认 这些混♥蛋♥很会办派对啊
Gotta hand it to these jerks, they know how to throw a party.
你们看到猪头了吗
You guys seen Jughead?
我和他说 我们一到就去找他
I said we'd meet up with him once we got here.
我去转一圈 看看能不能找到他
I'm gonna do a lap, okay? See if I can find him.
-给 -谢谢
- Here. - Thanks.
要离篝火近一点吗
Wanna move closer to the fire?
我有一个更有趣的点子来暖和身子
I have a way more fun idea of how you could keep me warm.
我们上次在树林做♥爱♥是什么时候了
When's the last time we made it in the woods?
走吧
Let's go.
莎士比亚剧作《凯撒大帝》中
安东尼在凯撒葬礼上的演讲
此处利用谐音 将ears改为beers
朋友们 罗马人 同胞们 共同举杯
Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your beers.
莎士比亚剧作《凯撒大帝》中
安东尼对凯撒尸体的独白
你这片血染的大地
Oh, thou bleeding piece of earth.
这是谁
What have we got here?
我知道你和马尾辫有些怪癖
I knew you and Ponytail were into, um, some weird kinks,
但是
but, uh...
你这是什么造型 《怪诞星期五》吗
I mean, what is this, Freaky Friday?
先生们 失陪一下
Gentlemen, would you excuse us?
我和这个小兔子有点事要处理
Uh, the bunny and I have some unfinished business.
你想做个了结 好吧
You wanna settle this? All right.
但这里不行
But not here.
跟我来
Follow me.
唐娜
Donna.
太好了 你来了
Oh, good, you made it.
是的 我知道猪头在法庭上没有说出来
Yeah, I know Jughead didn't speak up at his tribunal
是因为布雷特敲诈他
because Bret's blackmailing him.
但我不在乎你会对我做什么
But I do not care what you do to me.
你有我和猪头的录像带又怎么样
So, what, you have a tape of me and Jughead?
我是黑兜帽的女儿
I am the daughter of the Black Hood.
想让我和猪头不插手你的案子
And it's gonna take a lot more than that
光靠这点小伎俩可不够
to get me and Jughead off your case.
我向你保证 我们会查出
I promise you, we are going to find out
并且揭发你所有的肮脏秘密
and expose all of your dirty secrets,
包括齐平的谋杀案
up to and including Chipping's murder.
对于此事 你有什么要说的吗
Do you have anything to say about that?
还真有
Actually, I do.
其实我也在进行调查
You see, I've been doing a little investigating of my own
我发现了一些关于你的趣事 贝蒂
and I found out some fascinating things about you, Betty.
我甚至去肖申克监狱
I even took a field trip to Shankshaw Prison
见了你的老朋友 艾芙琳·艾弗耐沃
to see your old friend Evelyn Evernever.
你知道艾芙琳跟我说了什么吗
And you know what Evelyn told me?
一句咒语
The magic word.
你是说重复"橘子"三遍吗
Oh, you mean "tangerine" repeated three times?
你现在知道的有点晚了 唐娜
Yeah, no, you're a little late to that party, Donna.
这个词对我没用了
Tangerine doesn't work on me anymore.
不 她告诉了我另一句咒语
No, she told me the other magic word.
会让你神游
The one that makes you fugue,
伤害你所爱之人的咒语
and hurt the people who you love.
你想听吗
You wanna hear it?
你们看到贝蒂和猪头了吗
Have you guys seen Betty and Jughead?
他们好像去了那边
I think they went that way,
那些树后面的空地
into the clearing behind those trees.
谢谢
Thanks.
天哪 贝蒂 怎么回事
Oh, my God, Betty, what happened?
猪头 他还有呼吸吗
Jug? Is he breathing?
平凡的一周开始了
Started out like any other week.
没有脉搏了
There's no pulse.
谁能猜到周五晚上
Who would've guessed that by Friday night...
他死了
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表