剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
And you're going to pick one of us?
先别激动 琼斯
Keep it in your pants, Jones.
从杜邦先生开始
Every Baxter Brothers author,
每一位巴克斯特兄弟的作者
beginning with Mr. DuPont himself,
都上过石墙预科学校
has gone to Stonewall Prep.
我们一直在寻找年轻聪明的人才
We're always looking for young and clever minds
以保证我们的故事紧跟时代潮流
to keep our adventures fresh and relevant.
如果你对这份工作有兴趣
Now, if you're interested in the job,
就要先完成下一部
you'll have to write the first three chapters
巴克斯特兄弟小说的前三章
of the next Baxter Brothers novel.
以及其他内容的大纲
And an outline for the rest of it.
显然 我赢定了
Well, obviously, I'm winning this.
有什么特定的风格或主题吗
Is there any particular style or subject area?
我们还没有确定主题
We have not yet decided on a theme,
但我们会告诉你的
but we'll let you know.
我看了你的资料 库珀小姐
I pulled your files, Ms. Cooper.
我可以确认你有暴♥力♥基因和连环杀手基因
I can confirm that you do have the MAOA and CDH13 genes.
一切正常 不必担心
All good, nothing to worry about.
我没有那些基因
I don't have the genes.
你看 我就说吧
See, I told you.
真是松了一口气
What a relief.
埃尔罗亚尔
这是在逗我吧
You got to be kidding me.
离我的车子远点
Get the hell away from that car!
你是什么人
Who are you?
你是道奇的手下吗
You run with Dodger?
给我走
Get the hell out of here.
走
Go!
回去告诉他 他死定了
Tell him it's over. Tell him, he's done for.
大家听一下
All right, listen up.
琼斯警长给我们打过电♥话♥
Sheriff Jones gave us a call.
显然道奇的手下
Apparently some of Dodger's crew
昨晚在街上偷毂盖
was stealing hubcaps last night.
他怀疑是我们中心的人
He suspects it was someone from this center,
而我向他保证不是你们当中任何人
and I gave him my word that it wasn't any of you guys.
我希望是真的
And I hope that's true.
任何人只要跟道奇一伙
Anyone running with Dodger's crew
最后都会进少管所
is going to end up in juvie
或者英年早逝
or in an early grave.
相信我们 你不会喜欢少管所的
And trust us, you don't wanna go to juvie.
听着 如果你们当中任何人被捕
Look, if even one of you guys gets arrested,
整个中心就得停业
this whole place gets shut down.
所以 新规矩
So, new rule.
如果你跟道奇一伙 那么这里就不欢迎你
If you run with Dodger's crew, then you're not welcome here.
就这样 零容忍♥
That's it. No exceptions.
有问题吗
Any questions?
我有问题
Yeah, I got a question.
你们不是高四学生吗
Aren't you guys seniors?
你们毕业上大学以后怎么办
What happens when you graduate and go to college?
还有好几个月 托比
That's months away, Toby.
但那之后呢
Yeah, but what happens?
你自己也说了 他们会强制你停业
You said it yourself, they're trying to shut you down.
为什么 因为我们
Why? Because of us.
因为没人要我们
Because no one wants us.
至少道奇会在乎
At least Dodger cares.
道奇只会在乎你们赚的钱
Dodger only cares about the money you can bring in.
我们要你们 但你们不能两样都占
We want you here, but you can't have it both ways.
必须做出选择
You have to choose.
我们发现连环杀人狂
One thing we see in a lot of serial killers
小时候会对动物很残忍♥
are instances of animal cruelty in their youth.
杰弗里·达默 密尔沃基市的食人魔
Jeffrey Dahmer, the cannibal of Milwaukee,
小学期间就开始残杀小狗
started killing dogs when he was in grade school.
伊恩·布雷迪 臭名昭著的沼泽杀人魔
Ian Brady, the infamous Moors murderer,
十岁时就杀死了第一只小猫
killed his first cat when he was ten.
我就是你在年轻时所做的黑暗行为
I'm all the dark deeds you did in our youths,
比如我们对老猫卡拉梅尔做了什么
like what we did to our old cat, Caramel.
卡拉梅尔跑了
Caramel ran away.
我什么都没做
I didn't do anything to her.
贝蒂 你我都清楚我们把卡拉梅尔淹死了
Oh, Betty, we both know that we drowned Caramel.
罗伯特·汤普森曾经把小兔
Robert Thompson used to tie rabbits
绑在铁轨上
to railway tracks...
贝蒂 你还好吗
Betty? Are you okay?
我得
I need a...
我得透透气 抱歉
I need some air. Sorry.
我独自抵达小屋
I arrived at the cabin alone.
嫌犯 高个儿
The suspect, Tall Boy,
他很狂暴
he got violent.
拒捕
Resisted arrest,
很不幸 我只好开枪
and unfortunately, I had to discharge my weapon.
他在去往医院的途中身亡
He expired on his way to the hospital.
后来 当你们搜查高个儿的旅馆房♥间
And later, when you searched Tall Boy's motel room,
看到海勒姆·洛奇装满现金的的图奇包了吗
did you find Hermione Lodge's Tucci bag full of cash?
没有
No.
但检方声称他们在那里发现了那个包
And yet, the prosecution claims they found the bag there.
如果有 那就是后来放进去的
If it was, it was planted later.
谢谢您 警长
Thank you, Sheriff.
到你了 律师小姐
Your witness, Counselor.
您声称射中高个儿的那个小屋
The cabin where you claim to have shot Tall Boy,
知道屋主是谁吗 警长
do you know who owns that cabin, Sheriff?
我当时认为是海勒姆
I assumed it was Hiram's.
这是房♥契的复印件
This is a copy of the lease.
请读出所有者的名字
Kindly read the owner's name.
赫敏·洛奇
"Hermione Lodge."
肃静
Order!
肃静
Order!
弗朗西斯·杜邦
击剑队队长
文学社财务主管
后排 西奥多·维塞尔 弗朗西斯·杜邦 福赛斯·琼斯
前排 詹妮·达拉斯 查尔斯·切肯斯
打扰一下 杜邦先生
Excuse me, Mr. DuPont.
您会不会认识我爷爷
Did you happen to know my grandfather?
福赛斯·琼斯一世
Forsythe Jones the First?
怪不得你们这么像
That is why you look familiar.
你祖父是位优秀的作家
Your grandfather was an excellent writer.
告诉我 他现在怎么样了
Tell me, how's he doing?
他还写作吗
Does he still write?
我也不清楚
I... I actually I don't know,
我从没见过他
I've never met him.
直到上一秒我才知道他是个作家
Up until this exact moment, I didn't even know he was a writer.
还是个打手
Bit of a brawler, too.
福赛斯经常惹事
Forsythe got into all kinds of rabble-rousing
后来离开了石墙
before he left Stonewall.
他是因此而离开的吗
Is that why he left?
因为打架而退学
He was kicked out for fighting?
事情过去这么久
Oh, it was so long ago,
我也不记得具体情况了
I don't remember the exact circumstances.
但我永远不会忘记他的才华
But I will never forget his talent.
我们会在课上读他的作品
We would read his works in class
真不敢相信那出自一个少年的手笔
and I couldn't believe that a teenager wrote them.
你父亲写作吗
Does your father write?
不 他是警长
No, he's a sheriff.
你会邀请你父亲出席明天的招待会吗
Would you invite your father to the reception tomorrow?
我很想见见福赛斯的儿子
I would love to meet Forsythe's son.
好 我问问看
Yeah, I'll see if he can come.
谢谢您
Thank you.
安德鲁斯女士在和地检官办公室私下交涉
Mrs. Andrews is back-channeling with the DA's office.
他们在商讨认罪协议
They're talking plea deals.
妈妈
Mom...
你为什么不告诉我
why didn't you tell us
那小屋在你的名下
that the cabin was under your name?
因为根本不是这样
Because it wasn't.
维罗尼卡 你父亲肯定伪造了房♥契还有
Veronica, your father must have forged the lease or...
合同之类的
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表