剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
欢迎来到河谷镇
充满活力的小镇
林奇主义
"Lynchian."
形容词 用来描述
Adjective to describe something inspired
受美国著名电影制♥作♥人♥大♥卫·林奇启发的灵感
by the noted American filmmaker, David Lynch.
用于描述令人毛骨悚然
And/or to describe something that is both incredibly macabre
而又极其平凡的事物
and incredibly mundane.
同时 近来河谷镇
Also, Riverdale's status quo,
发现的一盘录像带
reaching new depths of perversion
继续挑战着堕落的极限
with the discovery of a videotape
内容是有人装扮成我
in which someone wearing a mask of me
惨遭棒打致死
is bludgeoned to death
行凶人则装扮成我的女友
by someone wearing a mask of my girlfriend.
你们在看什么
Hey, what are you guys watching?
糖豆 你得回避下
Jellybean, you gotta get out of here.
不好意思 十七岁以下不可观看
Sorry, this is NC-17 stuff.
行吧 随便
Fine. Whatever.
这是和其他偷♥窥♥录像
Okay, so that was dropped off at the sheriff's station,
混在一起装箱送到警局的
in a bin with all of the other Voyeur tapes?
对 但其他偷♥窥♥录像都是静态拍摄
Yeah, but all the other Voyeur tapes were just static shots
远处的房♥子
of people's houses at a distance.
这显然是升级了
This is clearly an escalation.
不知道什么人
It's a recreation of
编造并重现了我在树林里的遭遇
whatever someone thinks happened to me in the woods.
最重要的问题是 谁干的
And the big questions are: who is doing this,
-我们该怎么做 -我
- and what are we gonna do about it? - Me?
什么都不做 我才不要卷入新的变♥态♥神秘事件
Nothing. No. I'm not getting pulled into some creepy new mystery.
你想陷入其中的话随意吧
But you can feel free to get sucked into this one, okay?
我还真是需要个帮手 弟弟
I could always use an extra set of eyes and ears, little brother.
你今天状态格外好 爸
You're unusually chipper today, Daddy.
宝贝 我刚搞定一个重要的分销交易
Mija, I just closed a major distribution deal.
从今天早上起 我会给格朗德家族的
As of this morning, I'll be supplying all the rum
连锁赌场专供朗姆酒
for the Grande family's chain of casinos,
覆盖东部沿海各州
up and down the Eastern seaboard.
你又和埃利奥那个混♥蛋♥做买♥♥卖♥♥了
You're doing business with Elio shady ass again?
我只是在卖♥♥朗姆酒 宝贝
All I'm doing is selling rum, mija.
先你一步占领你没想过的市场
And beating you to a market you hadn't even considered.
我还真考虑过 就在几周前
I did consider it. Weeks ago.
相反 红乌鸦
Instead, Red Raven is
进入了一个迄今尚未开♥发♥的市场
expanding into a heretofore untapped market.
大学生群体
The college crowd.
我们的产品价格实惠 枫糖爪
With an affordable version of our product, Maple Claw.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
-两位好 -有事吗 雷吉
- What's up? - What's up, Reggie?
我听说你们俩搞了个骗局
What's up is I hear you two have some scam going
骗了几家大银行
where you're bringing in some serious bank.
你又卖♥♥毒品了吗 毒牙
Are you dealing again, Fangs?
没有 你呢
No. Are you?
没有 所以我破产了
No. That's why I'm broke.
无论你们俩搞什么 都算我一个
And I want in on whatever you're doing.
说吧 什么骗局
So, what's the scam?
我们给一个叫泰利的制♥作♥挠痒视频
We make tickle videos for a guy named Terry.
别想得太龌龊 不是小黄♥片♥
And before you assume the worst, it's not sexual.
全程都穿得严严实实
No clothes come off at any time.
算是一项耐力运动
It's like an endurance sport.
然后那个泰利就付钱给你们
And this Terry guy pays you?
是啊
Yeah.
可比贩卖♥♥毒品赚得多
And a lot more than dealing.
够诡异了 兄弟们
That's weird as hell, boys.
不过 你们觉得泰利会要我这款吗
But do you think Terry could use a guy like me?
"亲爱的日记 今天我爱上了隔壁的男孩
"Dear diary, today I fell in love with the boy next door.
他红头发长雀斑
He has red hair and freckles
眉毛上还有一道伤疤
and a scar on his eyebrow
是他从自行车上摔下来时弄伤的
that he got when he fell off his bicycle.
他叫亚奇·安德鲁斯
His name is Archie Andrews,
他有一条狗叫维加斯
and he has a dog named Vegas,
超可爱的 但没有亚奇可爱"
who is super cute, but not as cute as Archie."
你在看什么
What are you reading?
只是我一本旧日记
Just looking at one of my old diaries.
五年级 很多料
Oh, fifth grade. That's juicy.
-妈 别闹了 -不好意思
- Mom, seriously. - I'm sorry.
亲爱的 你已经是大姑娘了
Oh, honey, you're so grown up.
真不敢相信几个月后你就要去耶鲁了
I can't believe you're gonna be leaving for Yale in a few months.
我的宝贝女儿
My precious little girl.
妈 拜托你别哭 你哭的话我就会哭
Mom, please, do not cry. If you cry, I'm going to cry.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
你有什么可哭的呢 亲爱的
What could you possibly cry about, honey?
大好前程摆在你面前
You have your whole life ahead of you.
你们订的三箱
Three cases, as ordered.
你们的派对会成为兄弟会焦点的
Your party will be the hit of frat row, boys.
如果你们两个来的话影响力更大
Would be a bigger hit if you two came.
老板娘们除了供酒还有其他服务吗
You ladies supply anything other than booze?
恶心 赶紧给老娘滚
Ew! Get out of my sight.
再见
Bye!
说实话 维罗尼卡 不是说"质量至上"吗
Honestly, Veronica, what happened to "Quality always"?
真好 这是见到《沼泽怪物》的演员了
Oh, great. The cast of Swamp Thing just got here.
欢迎 我没有预定的提货订单了
Welcome. I don't have any more orders scheduled for pick-up,
不过有什么我能效劳的
but can I help you?
小妞们 我们其实
Actually, little lady, we're just,
是来会会竞争对手的
uh, checking out the competition.
吉克斯·马洛伊 马洛伊家族的
Jinx Malloy, of the Malloy family.
也许你们听说过
Maybe you gals have heard of us.
没听过 我好像取消订阅《卡车司机周刊》了
No, I'm afraid I canceled my subscription to Truckers Weekly.
好笑 你知道什么不好笑吗
That's funny. You know what's not funny?
你们这对贱♥人♥在抢我们的生意
You bitches are cutting into our profits.
我们马洛伊一家
You see, we Malloys have been
世代经营枫糖私酿生意
running the Maple Moonshine business for generations.
我们最赚钱的市场之一
And one of our most lucrative markets is
就是大学
the college scene.
但是最近我们听说
But recently we've been getting wind
有一种新产品
of a new product that's...
瓜分了我们的客户
eating into our customer base.
枫糖爪
Maple Claw.
假如确有此事
Let's say that's true.
你们打算让我们怎么做
What exactly would you like us to do about that?
把产品下架
Just pull your product.
我不同意
I don't think so.
我能猜出你们老大是谁
See, I can guess who you boys work for.
你可以告诉他
And you can tell him
就说维罗尼卡·洛奇和谢丽尔·布鲁森
that Veronica Lodge and Cheryl Blossom
不会打退堂鼓
do not back down from a fight.
恕不送客
Now, if you'll excuse us,
我们还得装酒呢
we have bottles to fill.
我们可警告过你们了
Don't say we didn't warn you.
维罗尼卡 这是什么情况
Veronica, what the hell was that?
虚张声势
That was a bluff.
相信我 谢丽尔 这是我父亲的典型作风
Trust me, Cheryl, this is typical of my father.
去年他安排暴徒戴上石像鬼面具去打雷吉
Last year, he sent thugs in gargoyle masks to beat up on Reggie.
今年派几个乡巴佬声称做枫糖私酿
This year, it's hillbillies who claim to produce Maple Moonshine.
好消息是 两个箱子分别送到了
Well, the good news is, both drop-off boxes,
警局和楼上
the one at the sheriff's station and the one upstairs,
都有二十四小时监控
are under surveillance 24/7.
那我们就有机会查出
So maybe we can identify the person
是谁送来的假虐杀电影
who dropped off this faux snuff film.
对 要看几个小时的监控录像
Yeah, well, it's hours of footage.
有爆米花吗
Does this place have any popcorn?
你开玩笑吧
Oh, you gotta be kidding me.
怎么了 你认出谁了
What? Do you recognize someone?
也许 但我想我独自去查这条线索
Uh, maybe. But I think I'm gonna check this lead out alone.
可以吗
Is that cool?
猪头跟着查尔斯一起工作到很晚
Jughead's working late with Charles.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表