剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
I will sue you and shut this whole operation down.
或者
Or...
我们可以合作
we could team up.
绝对不可能 谢谢
That would be a "hell no" for me, thanks.
你为什么这么固执 亲爱的
Why are you so stubborn, mija?
你想让我改过自新 我改了
You wanted me to go straight, I have.
可你却不接受我的帮助
And yet, you won't accept my help.
为什么
Why?
怨恨吗
Out of spite?
或许太晚了
Maybe it's too late. Maybe...
伤害已经太深了 爸爸
too much damage has been done, Daddy.
这就是我的感受
That's what it feels like.
好
Okay.
如果你是这么感觉的 我该走了
Well, if that's how you feel, I should go.
一切好运
Good luck with everything.
进来
Yeah?
杜邦先生
Mr. DuPont.
我可以进来吗 琼斯先生
Mr. Jones, may I come in?
可以 抱歉 这里太乱了
Uh, yeah. Sorry, it's so messy in here.
我从你同学那里听说
I've heard from one of your classmates
你的女朋友正在写一篇
that your girlfriend is working on
伤害学校名誉的丑恶文章
some kind of salacious article that could be a stain on our school,
我想知道你能否阻止她
and I'm wondering if you couldn't possibly discourage her.
杜邦先生 我不会告诉贝蒂
Mr. DuPont, I'm not gonna tell Betty
她能写什么 那
what she can and can't write. That's...
那不是我们相处的方式
Well, it's just not the way our relationship works.
如果这会影响我去耶鲁的可能性
If that's gonna affect my chances at Yale...
无稽之谈 我很感激你的坦诚
Nonsense. I appreciate the candor.
其实我来找你的另一个原因
And in fact, the other reason I stopped by
就是邀请你和我还有布鲁克斯先生
was to invite you to sit with myself and Mr. Brooks
坐在校友区观赛
in the alumni section of the game.
希望你可以过来
Hope to see you there.
有多严重 门罗
How bad does it hurt, Munroe?
受力超过十分钟
If I stand on it for more than ten minutes,
就像有人在用锤子锤我的膝盖
it feels like someone is hitting my knee with a hammer.
医生说如果我坚持上场可能会留下永久损伤
The doctor said if I play, I could cause permanent damage.
天呐 兄弟 很抱歉
Damn, dude. I'm sorry.
我问你
Let me ask you,
如果可以减轻伤痛上场比赛 你愿意吗
if you had a way to play through the pain, would you do it?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
毫不犹豫
In a heartbeat.
这样的话
In that case,
我有一些药
I have some pills.
退伍军人事务部拿的药 这药无法缓解病情
Meds from the VA. They're not gonna fix anything,
但是可以缓解疼痛撑过一场比赛
but they'll numb you long enough for a game.
弗兰克叔叔 不行
Uncle Frank, no.
-他不会吃你给的药 -等等
- He's not taking any pills from you - Hold on.
-什么药 -不行
- What kind of pills are we talking about? - No.
绝对不行
No way.
弗兰克 你不是医生
Frank, you're not a doctor.
门罗 你不能这样
And, Munroe, you can't do this.
你在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
-我只是想帮忙 -不能这样帮
- I'm just trying to help. - Not this way.
比赛见
See you at the game.
这不是我让你写的报道
This is not the piece I asked you to write.
嗯 这份更好
No, it's better.
这是石墙预科学校
It's an expose about a culture of violence
助长暴♥力♥文化的曝光文章
that's fostered at Stonewall Prep--
我们不能根据传闻发表报道
We cannot publish a story based on hearsay.
我建议你去写你答应交给我的文章
Now, I advise you to write the article that you agreed to deliver.
赞扬同学和学校的报道
A story that celebrates your classmates and your school.
要不就别写
Or don't.
我们绝对不可能发表这种报道
There's no way in hell we're printing this.
兄弟
Dude.
门罗 你在这里做什么
Munroe, what are you doing here?
我不会和你吵的 红发
I'm not gonna fight you, Red.
-这场比赛我必须上 -等等
- I'm not sitting this one out. I can't. - Wait.
你怎么不瘸了
Why aren't you limping?
我叔叔给你药了吗
Did my uncle give you those pills?
是的 这是我的机会
He did, but this is it for me.
圣母大学奖学金
A scholarship to Notre Dame.
那会改变我的生活 我家人的生活
That would change my life, my family's life.
如果我打了职业 他们就过上好日子了
If I go pro, they're set.
如果你受伤了 也许就永远不能比赛了
Yeah, and if you get hurt, maybe you don't ever play again.
靠 红发
Damn it, Red.
这是我要做的选择 不是你的
This is my choice to make, not yours.
斗牛犬
打扰一下 你迷路了吗
Excuse me, are you lost?
你不是应该在石墙那边和耶鲁人坐一起吗
Shouldn't you be on the Stonewall side, with all the Yalies?
我觉得耶鲁应该没戏了
I don't think Yale is gonna happen anymore.
而且我已经遇到一个斗牛犬了
Plus, I've already met a Bulldog.
哈尼那边怎么样
Hey, how'd it go with Honey?
如你所见 比赛还是要进行 所以...
Well, as you can see, the game's still happening, so...
我尽力了
I tried.
罗尼
Hey, Ronnie.
你♥爸♥毁了你的生意 想报复他吗
Wanna get back at your dad for ruining your business?
不择手段 雷吉
Any way I can, Reggie.
中场休息去停车场见我
Parking lot. Halftime. Meet me.
听好了 不管发生什么事
Listen up. Whatever happens out there,
我们都要保护门罗
we have to protect Munroe.
我不需要特殊待遇 红发
I don't need any special treatment, Red.
你需要 他们已经针对你一次了
Yes, you do. They already tried to go after you once.
肯定还会再试一次
I'm pretty sure it's a safe bet they'll try it again.
我们会赢下这场比赛的 对吗 伙计们
And we're gonna win this thing. Right, fellas?
当然了
Hell yeah, we are.
-数到三喊斗牛犬 一二三 -斗牛犬
- Bulldogs on three. One, two, three... - Bulldogs!
有人吗
Hello?
谁在外面
Who's out there?
放我出去
Let me out!
听好了 婊贝们
Listen up, bitches.
阿普尔亚德...
Appleyard is...
不能来了 把这当成政♥变♥
indisposed, so consider this a coup.
在你们爬虫反对之前
And before any of you reptiles object,
稍微提醒你们一下
a word to the wise,
这是你们欠我的
you owe me this.
我累死累活在雌狐队当领队四年了
I've been your fellow Vixen and HBIC for four grueling years,
从来没有抛弃过你们
and I've never turned my back on you.
这和你们恰恰相反
Not like you did to me.
没错
Fact.
闲话少说
Now, without further ado,
让我们为斗牛犬兄弟们加油 赢得胜利
let's cheer our Bulldog brethren on to victory,
大杀四方
and slay.
*不能在家 不能在学校*
*Can't stay at home Can't stay at school*
*长辈们说*
*Old folks say*
*可怜的小傻瓜*
*You poor little fool*
*我是隔壁的女孩*
*Down the streets I'm the girl next door*
*我就是你等待的那只狐狸*
*I'm the fox you've been waiting for*
*你好 爸爸 你好 妈妈*
*Hello, Daddy, hello, Mom*
-预备 开始 -*我是你的樱樱樱*
- Down, set, hut! - *I'm your ch-ch-ch-ch-ch*
*樱桃炸♥弹♥*
*Cherry bomb*
*你好 世界*
*Hello, world*
*我是你的野性女孩*
*I'm your wild girl*
*我是你的樱樱樱樱樱樱*
*I'm you ch-ch-ch-ch-ch-ch*
*樱桃炸♥弹♥*
*Cherry bomb*
*石器时代爱情*
*Stone Age love*
*还有古怪声响*
*And strange sounds too*
*来吧 宝贝儿*
*Come on, baby*
*让我靠近你*
*Let me get to you*
*糟糕的夜晚让青年闷闷不乐*
*Bad nights Causing teenage blues*
*来吧 女士们 你们没什么可失去的*
*Get down, ladies You've got nothing to lose*
*你好 爸爸 你好 妈妈*
*Hello, Daddy, hello, Mom*
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表