剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
他自尊心太强 不会要我的钱
He's too proud to take it from me.
维罗尼卡
Veronica...
谢谢
thank you.
但是我们不能收
But we can't accept this.
我们不能欠你们家的钱
We can't be add that kind of debt to your family.
如果你把钱投给了社区中心
And if you put that money into the center,
就把亚奇栓在河谷镇了
it keeps Archie here in Riverdale,
上不了大学 没有了未来
away from college, away from his future.
虽然插手得有点多 安德鲁斯太太
At the risk of overstepping, Mrs. Andrews,
我不是给那栋楼投资
I'm not investing in a building,
我是给您儿子投资
I'm investing in your son.
我相信亚奇
I believe in Archie,
而且
and...
他让我相信我自己
he makes me want to believe in myself.
这正是我现在需要的
And I need that right now.
这张支票随您处置
Tear the check up if you want.
但我真的希望您不要撕掉它
But I really hope you don't.
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 亲爱的
Rise and shine, my dearest.
又是一个值得把握的美好的日子
It's another magnificent day that's ours for the taking.
杰杰
Jay-Jay?
我晚上给你讲故事的时候你不是在那边吗
Weren't you over there whilst I read to you at nighttide?
红毛
Red?
你怎么了
What the hell happened?
你应该看看道奇和那帮家伙什么德性
You should see Dodger and the other guys.
他们一段时间内不会再找你弟弟麻烦了
They're not going to be messing with your brother anytime soon.
你找他们算账没带我
You went after them without me?
如果那帮恶棍找上门来寻仇怎么办
And what happens if those scumbags come looking for payback?
不会的
They're not going to.
我蒙面了
I was in disguise.
你现在是超级英雄了
Oh, so you're a superhero now?
好消息是
Look, the good news is,
我们有再建一个洗手间的钱了
we got enough money to buy a second bathroom.
天啊
Oh, hell no!
你知道我们不能用这钱的吧
You know we can't use this, right?
这是黑钱 只有傻子才会花这笔钱
This money is dirty. Only a fool would spend this cash.
得先洗了才行
It needs to be cleaned first.
你女朋友能帮我们洗钱吗
Any chance your girlfriend could help us with that?
故事丙得三票
So, we have three votes for Story C.
所以故事丙得了第一
Which makes makes Story C our winner,
作者是
which is penned by...
唐娜·斯威特
Donna Sweett.
布雷特和猪头写的
Stories A and B,
故事甲和故事乙
written by Bret and Jughead,
并列最后
tied for last place.
不过 至少你们没杀了对方
Well, at least you didn't kill each other.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth...
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth?
妈
Mom.
我们在哪
Where are we?
在一个旅店房♥间里
In one of the motel rooms.
自从埃德加发现我是内奸之后
Edgar's been keeping me here
他就一直把我关在这里
ever since he figured out I was the mole.
我要杀了他
I'll kill him.
亲爱的 对不起
Honey, I'm so sorry,
我是想保护你
I was trying to keep you safe.
我不想让你知道 而且我想把波莉弄出去
I didn't want you to know, and I needed to get Polly out.
你知道埃德加的计划吗
Do you know what Edgar's plan is?
什么
What?
艾芙琳要开着满载农场成员的巴士坠崖
Evelyn is going to drive the bus full of Farmies
来分散注意力
off of a cliff as a distraction
而他
while he...
什么
What?
坐着他的火箭起飞
Takes off in his rocket.
什么
What?
是的
Yeah.
他买♥♥了一艘火箭
He bought a rocket?
不 他自己造的
No, he's been building one.
因为收集器官无法满足他
Yeah, because harvesting organs isn't... isn't enough.
他要对我们两个做什么
What is he planning to do with us?
要把我们绑在巴士前面当肉盾
We're going to be tied to the front of the bus as shields.
除非我们能想办法逃离这里
Unless we can figure out a way out of here.
我其实有个主意
I think I actually have an idea.
我们得背对背
We have to get back to back.
谢丽尔小姐 安托瓦妮特小姐
Miss Cheryl, Miss Antoinette,
我需要一些钱
I'll be needing some money
还有这个房♥子的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
and the skeleton key for the house.
什么
Excuse me?
你要干什么
What possibly for?
这栋老房♥子的墙壁里有老鼠
This old house has rats in the walls.
-我去了地下室 -等等
- I went into the basement-- - Halt!
我明明严禁你去地下室
You went down to the basement,
你还是到下面去了
specifically after I ordered you not to?
你没进小教堂吧
You didn't go into the chapel, did you?
没有 谢丽尔小姐
No, Miss Cheryl--
这个房♥子从来都没有过老鼠
This house has never had rats.
但是 宝贝 我们昨晚确实听到了什么
But, Babe, we did hear something last nigt. Remember?
你说得对 帅哥
Oh, you're right, Tee-Tee.
而且突然间
And suddenly,
我也感受到了老鼠的存在
I am feeling the presence of a rat,
一只身高一米八 肌肉饱满眼神暧昧的老鼠
a six-foot-tall rat with muscles and bedroom eyes,
近在眼前
There he is.
我从一开始就知道不该让你来
I knew you were a mistake from the beginning.
所以
So...
你被解雇了
you're fired.
再见
Toodles.
女士们 时间到了 该走了
All right, ladies. Times up, let's go.
这两个贱♥人♥
Those bitches...
接下来我们只要躲过子弹 逃到院子里
Now we just have to make it to the courtyard without being shot.
你从哪搞到的
Where did you get this from?
我从一帮贩毒喽啰那里抢的
I took it off some lowlife drug dealers.
罗尼 我不想求你的
Ronnie, I hate to ask you this,
但是你能帮帮忙吗
but is there anything you can do?
你能把钱洗了 我好拿去给中心用吗
Any way you can clean it, so I can use it for the center?
亚奇
Archie...
我知道你想做好事
I know you're trying to do good,
但这...
but this...
不是好事
isn't it.
我的建议是...
My advice...
烧了这些钱
Burn it.
全都烧了
All of it.
让我来付装♥修♥的钱
And let me pay for the renovations.
罗尼
Ronnie.
亚奇
Archie,
拜托暂时忘掉你的自尊
please just forget your pride for a second
让我为你的事业出一份力
and let me be a part of what you're doing.
我要为你的事业出一份力
I need to be a part of what you're doing.
走起来 走起来
Keep it moving, keep it moving.
埃德加命令现在该走了 知道吗
Hey, Edgar has decreed it's time to go. Okay?
所有人都上公交车 走起来
Everybody on the bus. Keep moving.
邪教就是这么回事
That's the thing about cults.
说话足够权威
Speak with enough authority,
他们就会照你说的做
and they'll do anything you say.
等我们把这些农场成员开车带走
Once we drive the Farmies out,
查尔斯就能进来干掉埃德加了
Charles can move in and take down Edgar. Okay?
叛徒
Traitor.
这有个叛
There is a trait--
他没事
He's... he's fine.
带他上车 好吗 拜托
Get him in the bus, okay? Please. Okay?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表