剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
如果你想的话 亚奇
Assuming you'd want it, Archie.
当然 妈 听上去不错
Sure, Mom. Yeah, that sounds great.
谢谢 里弗斯顾问
Thank you, Counselor Rivers.
想一起喝茶吗
Would you like to join us?
其实 我想去跑会步
Uh, I think I'm gonna go for a run, actually.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
妹妹
Hermanita.
你来得正好
You're just in time.
无意冒犯 埃尔莫萨
No offense, Hermosa,
但我没心情
but I am not in the mood
假装能忍♥受你的虚情假意
to pretend like I can stomach your antics.
维罗尼卡 亲爱的 你先坐吧
Veronica... honey, why don't you take a seat.
我们有重要的事商量
We've got something important to discuss.
好吧
Okay.
亲爱的 我决定更新我的遗嘱
Mija, I've decided to update my will.
你的遗嘱
Your will?
让我猜猜
And, let me guess...
这是埃尔莫萨的主意
this was Hermosa's idea?
我吗
Me?
你为什么这么想
And why would you think that?
我说不好 也许因为
Oh, I don't know, maybe because
你总是在对你有利的时候出现
you always seem to show up when it suits you.
那你就比我强吗
And you're so much better?
改名字 故意破坏爸爸的朗姆酒生意
Changing your name, deliberately undermining Papi's rum business.
一如既往地 你根本不知道自己在说什么
As usual, you have no idea what the hell you're talking about,
那不如你就滚回
so why don't you sink back
弗罗里达的猪窝吧
to whatever Florida swamp you crawled--
够了 别吵了
Basta! Enough.
是我自己想更新的
I'm the one who wanted this.
预防措施
As a precaution.
以防万一
Just in case.
这很正常 大家都这样
It's a normal thing. People do this.
"正常"
"Normal"?
我们真的要这么玩吗
Are we really going to play this game?
你们真的打算假装这很正常吗
Are you seriously going to pretend like this is normal?
-维罗尼卡 -不 妈妈 抱歉
- Veronica-- - No, Mom, I'm sorry.
但我受够了 我只能装腔作势到此了
But I can't take this. There's only so much pretending I can do.
你真的希望我认可你的遗嘱吗 爸爸
You really want me to sign off on your will, Daddy?
你不觉得首先你该对我坦诚点吗
Don't you think you should've been honest with me first?
关于这屋子里 所有人都知道正在发生的事
About what everyone in this room knows is happening,
即使大家都怕得不敢说
even if they're too scared to talk about it?
好了 这就是我对你遗嘱的看法
There. That's what I think about your will.
琼斯先生 我是贝蒂
Mr. Jones? Hey, it's Betty.
抱歉打扰了
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to bother you,
但我一早上都没猪头的消息
but I haven't heard from Jug all morning,
我有点担心
and I'm starting to get a little worried.
你跟他联♥系♥过吗
Have you talked to him?
从昨晚派对结束后
Just at the party last night.
我唯一能想到的就是他去哪写作了
我唯一能想到的就是他去哪写作了
The only thing I can think of is that he went somewhere to write.
我知道他要赶稿小说
I know he had to finish a draft of his novel.
小说
不 这样吧
No. You know what,
我去石墙预科学校看看他在不在
I can go to Stonewall Prep and see if he's there.
反正我也要去他房♥间拿落下的东西
I have to pick up some stuff I left in his room anyway.
谢谢 琼斯先生 我也是
Thanks, Mr. Jones. I'll do the same.
有情况我会告诉你
I'll let you know if I hear anything.
怎么样
How was that?
令人信服
Very convincing.
这正是
You did exactly what you'd do
你在几小时没有猪头消息后会做的事
if you hadn't heard from Jughead for a few hours.
你准备好入虎穴了吗
Are you ready to go into the lion's den?
准备好了
I think so.
好
Okay.
不管怎样 窃听器给你
In any case, here's the bug.
记住 除了放置窃听器 我们的目标是
And remember, besides planting it, our goal is to--
查出他们知道什么
Find out what they know,
他们以为发生了什么
what they think happened,
和他们认为之后会发生什么
and what they thought was going to happen.
马尾辫 怎么了
Ponytail, what's up?
我今天没收到猪头的消息
Hi. I haven't heard from Jughead today.
我想问问你们有没有见过他
I wanted to know if you guys had seen him.
没 派对后就没见过
No, not since the party.
就是你俩一起离开进入树林以后
Not since the two of you walked off into the woods together.
我们没有
We didn't do that.
是你和我一起进了树林 唐娜
You and I went into the woods together, Donna.
是吗
Did we?
我只记得
All I remember is,
你跟猪头见了面 手牵手一起走了
you met up with Jughead and peeled off together, hand in hand.
那没发生
That didn't happen.
发生了
It did.
也许你不记得 因为
Maybe you don't remember because...
你喝得烂醉
you were pretty drunk.
我很惊讶你没有晕过去
I'm surprised you didn't black out.
还是说你晕过去了
Or did you black out?
不 我一直都很清醒
No. I was fully conscious the entire time.
你确定吗
Are you sure about that?
因为你的朋友艾芙琳·艾弗耐沃
Because your friend Evelyn Evernever
说你以前经常失去意识
said you have a history of blacking out...
然后会做一些可怕的事
and doing terrible things.
布雷特 那你呢
Bret, how about you?
你和猪头在派对上聊了什么有趣的事吗
Did you and Jug have any interesting chats at the party?
没 没有
Oh, no, not really.
福赛斯的心情比平时暴躁
Forsythe was in a mood, more than usual.
他戴了兔子面具
He had a bunny mask on.
我最后只记得
Last thing I remember...
他说他约了你在树林里见面
was him saying that he was gonna meet up with you in the woods,
我想你们确实见面了
which, I assume, happened.
没有
It didn't.
但他倒是说过想和你谈谈
He did say he wanted to talk to you, though.
所以贝蒂 你是说
So, Betty, are you saying
你和猪头没在树林里见面吗
you and Jughead didn't meet up in the woods?
没错 我正是这么说的
Yeah, that's exactly what I'm saying.
我是说我和你一起去了树林
I'm saying you and I went into the woods together.
然后呢
And then what happened?
你不记得了吗
Don't you remember?
如果你这么担心猪头
If you're that worried about Jughead,
也许你应该打电♥话♥报♥警♥
maybe you should call the police.
我告诉了他父亲 也就是警长 他已经知道了
Oh, I already told his father, the Sheriff. So he's aware.
-有意思 -闭嘴 布雷特
- Interesting. - Shut up, Bret.
我相信他会出现的
Well, I'm sure he'll turn up.
但是一有消息 请通知我们
But let us know if you hear anything.
好的
Will do.
贝蒂
Oh, and, Betty...
如果你想起失去知觉后发生的事
let us know if you remember whatever happened
记得通知我们
when you blacked out.
看路
Watch where you're going.
你才应该看路
Yeah, back at ya.
我爸立了遗嘱
My dad made out a will,
但他还是不愿意承认自己生病了
and he still refuses to admit that he's sick.
我妈想送我去入伍当海军
My mom wants to ship me off to the Navy.
-什么 -我根本不在乎 罗尼
- What? - And I don't even care, Ronnie.
-我一心想的只有 -我知道
- All I can think about is-- - I know.
贝蒂
Betty.
我也是
Me too.
所以我发短♥信♥给你 亚奇
That's kind of why I texted you, Archie.
贝蒂为什么拿着石头
Why was Betty holding the rock?
-因为是她捡起来的 -为什么
- Because she picked it up. - Why?
她为什么要捡起来
Why would she do that?
她了解指纹和DNA
She knows about fingerprints and DNA.
你觉得发生了什么
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表