剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
"荣誉"
"Honor."
这个词经常出现在石墙预科学校
It's a word that gets thrown around a lot at Stonewall Prep.
韦斯顿·沃利斯先生
Mr. Weston Wallis,
琼斯先生向你发起了决斗挑战
you have been challenged to a duel by Mr. Jones,
这是石墙预科学校神秘而古老的传统
who has invoked arcane Stonewall Prep tradition.
你接受吗
Do you accept?
当然
That'd be a yes.
很好
Very good.
击剑怎么样
What about fencing?
我们能赤手空拳打一架吗
Oh, can we just bare-knuckle brawl?
我建议你们两项都比
May I suggest that you do both.
万一出现平局的情况
And in case of a tie-breaker--
比拼智商
A battle of intellect.
象棋
A chess match.
好极了
Excellent.
那就这么定了
Then it is settled.
你们可以各自选一个副手
You may both now choose a second
作为道德和战术支持
for moral and tactical support.
我选乔纳森
I pick Jonathan.
我选唐娜
I'll choose Donna.
愿强者胜
And may the best man win.
我猜你从没摸过剑吧
I'm assuming you've never held a saber before.
幸运的是 我是个绝佳的教练
Lucky for you, I'm an excellent coach,
而且布雷特击剑技术很一般
and Bret is decidedly mediocre with a sword.
对了 我想问你
Hey, by the way, I meant to ask you,
你妈妈什么时候回来
when does your mom get back?
她在给一个案子收尾
She's wrapping up a case.
-她说还要几天 -好的
- Couple more days, she says. - Got you.
请问你有什么事吗
Hey, can we help you?
我的天呐
Holy hell.
泰德·毕肖普
Ted Bishop.
你好吗 弗兰克
How are you, Frank?
你来这干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
有
It's, uh...
有坏消息
It's bad news.
我四处拜访 想亲自告诉你们这个消息
I'm making the rounds. I wanted to tell you guys in person.
格雷格死了
Greg died.
他得了癌症
Yeah, he had cancer.
肠子都烂了
Rotted his guts.
发生了那么多事
After everything else...
我很遗憾
I'm sorry. Uh...
亚奇 这是泰德·毕肖普 我的老战友
Archie, this is Ted Bishop. We served together.
泰德 这是我侄子 亚奇
Ted, this is my nephew, Archie.
费雷德的孩子 很高兴见到你
Fred's kid. Nice to meet you.
我也是
Same.
我们正准备收工
We were just calling it quits for the day,
你想一起来吃晚饭吗
if you wanna join us for dinner.
是啊 怎么样 泰德
Yeah. How about it, Ted?
好
Yeah, all right.
对了
Fyi,
史密瑟斯和我明天要开车去纽约
Smithers and I are road-tripping to New York tomorrow.
是吗 什么事
Oh? What's the occasion?
如果你们必须要知道 我在巴纳德学院有面试
I have an interview at Barnard College, if you must know.
当然了 在那之前我会先去商场血拼
And, of course, I'll be going on a shopping spree beforehand
找到最惊艳的衣服
to find the right outfit to impress.
那正好
Well, that's perfect timing.
你母亲和我也正计划去纽约
Your mother and I were just planning our own trip to New York.
-真的吗 -是
- Seriously? - Yeah.
我有几个一直推迟的工作会议
I have a few business meetings I've been putting off.
而我要和姑娘们在创意咖啡厅吃午饭
And I'm having lunch with the girls at Cafe des Creatifs.
不过别担心 亲爱的
And don't worry, mija,
我们一到曼哈顿 就分道扬镳
as soon as we reach Manhattan, we'll go our separate ways.
行吧
Fine.
但纽约是我的地盘
But New York is my town.
不是你们的
Not yours.
毒牙 你不会又贩毒了吧
Fangs, tell me you're not selling drugs again.
托妮
Toni,
凯文和我在做小小的
so Kevin and I started this little...
副业
side hustle.
别担心 并不违法
Don't worry. It's nothing illegal, per se.
什么副业
What kind of side hustle?
看起来很赚钱
It looks lucrative as hell. Is this...
我也能分一杯羹吗
something I can get in on?
那家伙真是大胆
The nerve of that man!
他以为自己是老几
Who does he think he is?
怎么了 妈妈 哈尼老师说什么
What happened, Mom? What did Mr. Honey say?
你的校长不相信是我一个人干的
Your principal refuses to believe that I acted alone.
不出所料
That's typical.
什么惩罚
What's the punishment?
亲爱的 你被停学一周
Well, honey, you're suspended for a week
而且你在《蓝金报》的总编职位也被撤了
and stripped of your editor-in-chief duties at the Blue and Gold.
-我的天 -并且不能参加毕业舞会
- Oh, my God. - And barred from attending senior prom
不知道这是为了什么
for some ungodly reason.
还有那个叫布雷特·韦斯顿·沃利斯的
Oh, and that Bret Weston Wallis character,
他在申请对你的限制令
he's filing a restraining order against you,
声称他感到"自己的生命有危险"
claiming that he "Fears for his life."
什么 布雷特怕我 为什么
What, Bret is afraid of me? Why?
显然是因为你用高尔夫球棒砸开了他的脑袋
Apparently, you cracked open his head with a golf club.
好吧 我是这么干过
Oh, right. I did do that.
这是什么
What's this?
我更新的谋杀案线索墙
My latest murder board.
谁被杀了
Who got murdered?
也许是齐平先生
Mr. Chipping. Maybe.
我们要等案子风声过去
We let the case get cold.
既然布雷特是个彻头彻尾的反♥社♥会♥者
But we know Bret's a total sociopath.
那我们就去查证他是否也是杀手
So let's find out if he's a killer too.
市中心附近有埋伏
So there was an ambush near the city center.
他们派我们去营救伤员
And they sent us in to extract any wounded.
最后我进了一条死胡同
I end up walking down a blind alley.
两条腿都中枪了 我就倒了下去
I get hit in both legs, and I go down.
然后他把我救了出来
But he got me out of there.
回到救护站之后我看到弗兰克
It wasn't till we got back to the aid station I saw that Frank,
自己也中了四枪
he'd been hit four times himself.
不过
But, hey,
救了我你才能拿到红色勇士勋章 是吧
you got a Red Badge of Courage for saving my ass, right?
是我走运而已
I got lucky. That's all.
伙计们
Well, boys, uh,
感谢你们的热情招待和这顿热乎的饭菜
I appreciate the warm meal and hospitality,
但是我该走了
but it's time I ship out.
毕肖普先生 如果愿意的话你可以留下
You could stay here, if you want, Mr. Bishop.
我妈不在 有很多空房♥间
My mom's out of town. There's plenty of room.
如果你们不觉得麻烦就行
Well, so long as I'm not putting anyone out.
当然不麻烦
No, you're not.
天啊 这张网真是错综复杂
My, what a tangled web.
你觉得布雷特是幕后黑手
And you think this Bret character is behind it all?
他肯定是这伙人的首领
He's definitely the leader of the pack.
好吧 从哪儿开始
Okay. Well, where do we begin?
我们面前有失踪的同学 做尽坏事的学生
We have missing students, evil preppies,
遇害的作家和自杀的老师
dead writers, a teacher's suicide.
表面上是自杀 齐平没有留下遗言
Apparent suicide. Chipping didn't leave a note.
虽然猪头的同学唐娜
And even though Jughead's classmate Donna
把他描述得罪恶滔天
has painted a very incriminating portrait of him,
但我觉得她没说实话
I don't think she's telling the truth.
那我们就从这里开始
Well, then that's where we start.
告诉我 伊丽莎白
Tell me, Elizabeth,
齐平有老婆吗
is there a Mrs. Chipping?
你怎么这么赶
Hey, where's the fire?
抱歉 我上学快迟到了
Sorry. I'm gonna be late for school.
泰德 不要见外 晚点见
Ted, don't be a stranger. Hope to see you again soon.
晚点见
Yeah, same here.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表