剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
They will go on to face Stonewall Prep in the finals.
贝蒂 你刚才表现很棒
Betty. You did great out there.
很棒也许还不足以打败他
Great might not be good enough to beat him.
那是布雷特 对吧
That's Bret, huh?
布雷特·韦斯顿·沃利斯显然是想让我心烦意乱
Bret Weston Wallis clearly came here to throw me off my game.
你能帮我解决一下他吗
Is there any way you could help me with him?
只要不包括埋尸体和清洁剂就行
As long as it doesn't involve shallow graves and lye.
不 我只是想让他坐立不安
No, I just wanna make him sweat.
他是外交官的儿子 炫耀说自己无敌
He's a son of a diplomat, brags about being untouchable.
但他自己又藏着掖着什么小秘密
But what skeletons are buried in his closet?
你能找到的任何消息 只要能
Any intel you could find that would help me
扰乱他的思绪 都是帮了我的大忙
mess with his mind would be much appreciated.
这是因为他被耶鲁录取了 而你没有吗
Is it because he got into Yale and you didn't?
艾丽丝告诉我了
Alice told me.
查尔斯 我这四年勤勤恳恳
Charles, I worked my ass off for four years,
我在《蓝金报》花费大量课余时间
I put an extra time at the Blue and Gold,
保持绩点在4.1 但我还是没被录取
I maintained a 4.1 GPA, and I still didn't get in.
我实在想不通为什么
Not knowing why is driving me crazy.
我在联调局的导师在耶鲁教刑法
My former mentor at the FBI, he teaches criminal law at Yale.
我去帮你打探一下
I'll see if I can get you some answers.
关于耶鲁和布雷特
About Yale and Bret.
谢谢
Thank you.
总之 巴克斯特兄弟
And so, anyway, the Baxter Brothers
想要抓住这个叫做鱼贩的连环杀手
are trying to catch this serial killer named the Fish Monger,
他因为给受害者破腹而得名
who gets his name because he guts his victims--
连环杀手的想法很不错
The idea of a serial killer is intriguing,
但我们目前听到的都有点 牵强
but what we've heard so far feels a bit... forced.
好吧
Okay...
那连环杀手用社交媒体
What about a serial killer that uses social media
跟踪自己的猎物呢
in order to stalk his prey?
福赛斯最好的作品都源于他的个人经历
Forsythe's best work stems from his personal experiences.
我建议你从那方面入手
Might I suggest you start there?
那一股黑暗邪恶势力
What about a dark and ominous force
威胁着海港小镇如何
that threatens the town of Seaport?
一个神经质的杀手一心想要揭露
An obsessed killer who is looking to expose
他邻居的伪善和罪孽
the hypocrisy and sins of his neighbors.
巴克斯特兄弟发现
The Baxter Brothers discover
这个释放自己义怒的人
that the man unleashing his righteous rage
是鲍比·巴克斯特的女友 特蕾茜·特鲁的父亲
is the father of Bobby Baxter's girlfriend, Tracy True.
这个听着有点意思
This sound promising.
杀手叫什么名字
What's the name of the killer?
棕兜帽
Uh, the Brown Hood.
如果你们给我点时间 我能想出另外
If you give me a little more time, I can come up with another--
不 我们喜欢
No, we like this.
要我说 这听起来是个赚钱的主意
You ask me, this sounds like a million dollar idea.
河谷镇
第四季 第十一集
我刚路过工地 大家都去哪了
I just drove by the site. Where are the guys?
弗兰克收工了
Oh, Frank called it a day
决定邀请大家去你家
and decided to invite everybody back to your place
一起喝酒吹牛
for beers and tall tales.
你不想去吗
Oh, you didn't wanna go?
总得有人留下做账吧
Somebody's gotta balance the books here,
亚奇 账目一塌糊涂
Archie, they're bit of a mess.
怎么了
How so?
首先 大家都没收到圣诞节奖金
Well, for starters, nobody received their Christmas bonuses.
-你♥爸♥之前一年也没落下过 -公♥司♥会有起色的
- Your dad never missed a year. - We'll bounce back,
凯勒先生 我们只需要点时间
Mr. Keller, we just need more time.
你要记住
You gotta remember
这个时候费雷德已经醉得不成人样了
at this point Fred is three sheets to the wind, okay?
不知为何 他认为偷走海岸高中的吉祥物
And he's somehow convinced himself that stealing Seaside's mascot
能让河谷镇在附加赛中占有优势
would give Riverdale the edge in the playoff game, okay?
所以他爬上了巨大的围栏
So, he climbs over this big fence, right,
他把小猪彼得从猪圈里抓住来
and he goes to grab Peter the Pig out of his pen,
然后他爬不出来了
and get this, he can't climb back out.
他困在猪圈里了
He is absolutely trapped.
第二天 保安来了
So, the next morning, security shows up,
费雷德全身蜷缩在泥里
and there's Fred, all curled up in the mud,
抱着那只尖叫的小猪
holding on to this squealing hog,
我哥哥毫不犹豫地说
and without missing a beat, my brother says,
"我有培根 你有蛋吗"
"I got the bacon. You got the eggs?"
你老爸知道如何挑选队员
Your old man sure knew how to pick a crew.
让我想起我的老战友们
Reminds me of the guys I served with.
凯勒先生说有些人不开心
Mr. Keller said some of the guys were upset
因为他们今年没拿到奖金
they didn't get their bonuses this year.
你和老爸很像
You're so much like your dad.
总是操心其他人
Always worried about other people.
别紧张 我们会做好的
Relax, we got this.
给你的
For you.
亲爱的 你真大方
Mija, how very generous.
但我要不要提醒你
But do I need to remind you
我有这款朗姆酒的专利权
that I actually own the patent on this rum?
没错 老爸
Correction, Daddy.
你注册的是糖蜜酿的朗姆酒
You own the patent on sad, tired molasses-based rum.
而我们的是用枫树糖浆酿出来的
Ours is maple-based.
比你领先一步
And, in a pre-emptive move to rum-block you,
我们请了一位科学家来分♥析♥这款酒
we had a scientist analyze it.
据他所说
According to him,
通过制♥作♥主要成分枫树糖浆
by making the main ingredient maple syrup,
我们朗姆酒的基因改变了51%
our rum's DNA has changed by 51%.
就是说你不能依法起诉或阻止我们
Which means, legally, you can't sue or stop us.
而且 如果你受到启发
And, should you be inspired
盗用我们的发明
to create your own version of our invention,
就当我们已经警告过你
consider yourself forewarned,
因为我们享有枫糖朗姆酒的专利权
because we control the patent on maple rum.
拜拜
So, toodles.
换句话说就是 老爸
In other words, Daddy,
我们的朗姆酒之战再次打响
our rum war is back on.
你的直觉又对了 贝蒂
Your instincts were right again, Betty.
照你的要求 我查了布雷特
As requested, I did some digging on Bret.
有什么发现
And what did you find?
贝蒂 你好吗
Betty, what's up?
我盯紧你了 布雷特
I'm so onto you, Bret.
天呐 你以为没人动得了你
God, you just think you're so untouchable,
所有人都要对你低头
and that everyone is beneath you,
但事实是 你不过是个卑鄙的骗子
but the truth is, you are a filthy cheater.
贝蒂 等一下 出什么事了
Betty, hang on for a minute, what's going on?
你室友的父亲雇人
Your roommate's father paid someone
替他去参加高考预考
to take the PSATs for him.
但是别担心 他父亲掩盖得滴水不漏
Oh, but don't worry, his father covered it all up,
花钱让他进了石墙预科学校
and then bought his way into Stonewall,
我相信他也是这么进入耶鲁大学的
as I'm sure he did with Yale, as well.
因为事实是
Because the truth is,
你从没有自己挣得任何事物 布雷特
you haven't earned a single thing in your life, Bret.
你不过是个可怜的富家子弟罢了
You're just a pathetic rich kid.
你为什么把我当成这里的坏人
Why're you making me out to be the villain here?
以你父亲的疯狂之举为蓝本
It's not like I'm the one writing a YA fiction
来写科幻小说的人又不是我
based off the exploits of your deranged father.
你的小说写的是这个吗
Is that what your novel is about?
贝蒂 等等 贝蒂
Betty, wait. Betty?
谢丽尔 我一直在沉思
Cheryl, I've been musing.
我们有了真正令人羡慕的产品
We now have a truly enviable product.
但我们还要向潜在的客户宣传
But we still need to get the word out to potential customers.
我们把美好之夜酒吧变成行动基地如何
So, what if we make La Bonne Nuit our base of operations?
有疑问
Query.
你♥爸♥爸不是吊销了这个地方的售酒许可证吗
Didn't your daddykins revoke this place's liquor licence?
我们不卖♥♥朗姆酒 我们可以分发免费的样品
We wouldn't sell rum. We would hand out free samples.
我们要将美好之夜酒吧
And, instead of being a speakeasy,
从地下酒吧改造成夜店
we'd reopen La Bonne Nuit as a dance club.
有意思
Interesting.
汗洒舞池就会口渴饮酒
Sweaty people equals thirsty people,
就会拼命想买♥♥高价无酒精鸡尾酒
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表