剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
I care because I don't want you getting in trouble.
或是更严重的事
Or worse.
红发小子 你得出来看看
Yo, Red, you're gonna wanna check this out.
-怎么了 -有几个孩子想回家
- What? - Some of the kids wanted to go home.
我出去送他们以确保不出意外 然后...
I went outside to make sure everything was cool and...
然后
And?
门外有点麻烦
There's trouble out front.
等等 我能走了吗
Hey, wait, can... Can I bounce?
当然不能 你在这待着
Hell, no, you're staying here
等到派对结束 然后我送你回家
until the party's over, and then I'm walking you home.
我说过让你们离开这里了
I told you to get outta here.
那么说不管用
Nah, it doesn't work that way.
你那垃圾拳击馆也许是私人财产
That crap gym of yours might be private property,
但这块地不是
but this lot isn't.
行了 我不闹着玩儿了
That's it, I'm done playing.
你可以试试 小子
Yeah, you do that, son!
过来吃枪子儿吧
Come here and get your ass shot.
这样的万圣节才算精彩 对吗兄弟们
That would make our Halloween. Right, boys?
快接 快接
Come on. Come on.
琼斯先生 我是亚奇
Mr. Jones, it's Archie.
能帮个忙来一下拳击馆吗
Can you do me a favor and swing by the gym?
我们这儿有一群孩子 门外有几个
We got a bunch of kids here and some punks
带枪的混混 请尽快回电♥话♥
with guns out front. Let me know.
这会儿我们干什么
What do we do in the meantime?
尽可能延长派对时间
We keep the party going, as late as we have to.
我请求我们周围一切不可见的力量
I call upon the invisible forces all around us
帮助并指引我们
to aide and guide us through
与灵界交流
this communication with the spirit world.
娃娃里真的有灵魂吗
Is the entity inside this doll present?
好了 别这样 谢丽尔 别再动了
Okay, come on, Cheryl. Stop moving it.
我也想 托托 可我没动
I would, T.T., except, I'm not.
我发誓
I swear.
幽灵 你叫什么名字
Spirit, what is thy name?
我知道你埋怨我
I know you're upset
让你埋葬死去哥哥的尸体
that I made you bury your dead brother's corpse,
但这也太荒唐了
but this is so messed up.
我已经告诉过你了 不是我
I already told you, it's not me.
是杰杰自己的灵魂试图与我们互动
It's Jay-Jay's ghost self trying to engage with us.
这不是杰森 谢丽尔
This is not Jason, Cheryl.
他没有移♥动♥这块木板
He's not moving this board.
安托瓦妮特说得对
Antoinette's right.
这不是杰森
It's not Jason...
是朱利安
it's Julian.
什么意思 外婆
What do you mean, Nana?
谁是朱利安
Who is Julian?
你母亲
Your mother
子♥宫♥里有三个孩子
held three babies in her womb.
朱利安本来会是你们三胞胎中的一个
Julian was to be your triplet.
但最后 只有你和杰森出生了
But, in the end, only you and Jason were born.
因为
Because,
按照产婆的解释
as the midwife explained it,
你 谢丽尔
you, Cheryl,
把第三个孩子吞并了
had absorbed the third one.
吃掉了它
Eaten it.
这不可能是真的
That... that can't possibly be true.
佩内洛普悲痛欲绝
Penelope was devastated.
于是她找来这个娃娃
So she procured this doll
把它连同你们一起抚养
and reared it alongside the two of you
直到你们过了婴儿期
until you were no longer infants,
这就在这时 朱利安
at which point Julian...
退休了
was retired...
到了阁楼上
to the attic.
所以
So...
既然这个娃娃回来了
now that the doll's back,
朱利安的灵魂
the spirit of Julian
正在蓟园出没吗
is haunting Thistlehouse?
还可能有其他解释吗
What other explanation could there possibly be?
你和罗斯外婆
That you and Nana Rose
串通一气
are working together.
我和外婆串通是为了什么
And to what end would Nana and I be colluding?
我不知道 宝贝
I don't know, babe,
让我觉得当杰森在时一切会更好吗
to make me realize that things were better when Jason was here?
这样我们就能把他再挖出来让他坐在餐桌旁了
So we dig him back up and park him at the kitchen table.
回小教堂也可以接受
Back here in the chapel would be acceptable.
假如我们真的
And if we... did
把杰森带回家
bring Jason back home,
闹鬼会结束吗
would this haunting stop?
我们能彻底摆脱这令人毛骨悚然的娃娃
Could we get rid of this creepy-ass doll once and for all
把它埋进杰森的坟墓吗
and bury him in Jason's grave?
好的 托托 我同意你的条件
Yes, T.T., I agree to your terms.
你知道吗
You know,
你形成的...
this persona that you've...
这种形象 曼特尔 这样爱恶作剧的人
cultivated, Mr. Mantle, this prankster,
这种班里的小丑
this class clown,
会让你的
has made it impossible
同学和老师们
for your peers and your teachers
不把你当回事
to take you seriously.
你觉得这和你父亲
Do you think this has anything to do
虐待你有关系吗
with your father abusing you?
什么
What?
如果大家因为你的玩笑而开怀
People won't notice the bruises or the pain
就不会注意那些淤青和疼痛了
if they're laughing at one of your jokes.
你是这么想的吗
Is that the thinking?
因为事实是
Because the thing is...
他们没有和你一起笑 曼特尔先生
they're not laughing with you, Mr. Mantle,
他们是在嘲笑你
they're laughing at you.
在你清理我的办公室时
Now, you consider that
思考一下这件事
as you clean up my office,
离开时要让这里恢复原样
and you leave it exactly as you found it.
农场风波平息以来我们还没怎么谈过
We haven't talked much since everything went down with the Farm.
没有吗
Haven't we?
你完全有权利提防我
You have every right to be wary of me.
鉴于你让妈妈
Starting with the fact that you let Mom walk
在埃德加身边只身犯险
right into the lion's den with Edgar.
事实会证明
Let the record show
当我重新联♥系♥上艾丽丝
that when I reconnected with Alice,
她发现我联调局共事时
and she found out I worked with the FBI,
她就想当卧底了
she wanted to go undercover.
为了帮助波莉 得到新闻素材
To help Polly, to get a story.
那你呢
What about you?
你想要什么
What do you want?
我想
I guess I've, uh...
我一直想要成为家庭中的一员
I've always wanted to be part of a real family.
我知道这需要时间
But I know that that takes time.
让他保持通话
Just, um, keep him talking.
好了
Okay.
你好
Hello?
你好 贝蒂
Hello again, Betty.
你是谁
Who is this?
别装傻了
Don't play dumb.
抱歉
Sorry.
我今晚接到了很多恶作剧电♥话♥
I just have been getting a lot of prank calls
都假装
tonight pretending to be...
是你
you.
毕竟今天是万圣节
I mean, it is Halloween,
我还住在发生过谋杀案的房♥子里
and I do live in the murder house. Right?
你这是在挑战我的耐心
You're testing my patience.
你还记得万圣节吧
You remember Halloween, don't you?
我们一家人会一起玩
We used to go trick-or-treating...
"不给糖就捣蛋"
as a family.
你 我 妈妈 波莉
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表