剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
It's fun.
而且有钱赚
And it pays.
-多少钱 -一盘带子五千
- How much? - Five grand a video.
是跟另外一个人吗 不是跟你
So it's with another guy, not you?
我只负责摄像机
I just work the camera.
但是我这有个人会非常喜欢你的
But I have someone who'd be really into you.
一个绝对的肌肉男
A total beefcake.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
-好 -好 我给他发短♥信♥
- Sure. - Cool, I'll text my guy.
他在楼下的酒吧等着呢
He's waiting down at the bar.
你不需要过来的
You didn't have to come.
我需要
Yes, I did.
尤其是你妈妈在楼下跟我说了那些事后
Especially after what your mom told me downstairs.
你没事吧
You okay?
我在墓地里发疯了
I mean, I fully spiraled in a cemetery.
不 那只是你面对失控的情形时
No, you had a human reaction
做出的下意识反应
to a situation that was totally out of your control.
很抱歉 没有在你需要的时候陪着你
I'm sorry that I wasn't there for you when you needed me.
我爱你 我真的不喜欢和你吵架
I love you. I really hate when we fight.
你配得上耶鲁大学 猪头
You deserve Yale, Jug.
我真的很为你高兴
And I'm so happy for you.
只是我还没从
It's just hard for me to untangle
被耶鲁拒绝的忧伤中解脱出来
that from how sad I am that I won't be going.
这不公平
It's not fair.
但是我最近一直在想
But I've been thinking...
石墙让我被耶鲁录取
Stonewall got me into Yale,
要是我能再接再厉 帮助你赢呢
but what if I could pay it forward, helping you win?
-你是指《最强大脑》吗 -不是
- You mean the Quiz Show? - No,
那对你来说如探囊取物
you've got that in the bag.
我是指另一个更大的比赛
I'm talking about the other, bigger game that we're playing.
谢丽尔 我们这里火了
Cheryl, we're a hit.
正如我们的枫糖鸡尾酒
As is our maple concoction.
但是这不正是我们预料的吗
But did you expect anything less?
而且已经有很多人有意买♥♥酒了
And we already have a long list of interested buyers.
那就继续供应免费酒水吧
Let's keep those free shots flowing.
警♥察♥
Sheriff's department.
这他妈在搞什么
What the hell is this?
你不是经历过很多回了吗 你应该清楚
Haven't you been through enough of them to know?
-突击检查 -很显然又是出于某个编造的理由
- It's a raid. - For some trumped up reason, no doubt.
就算你是市长
You may be mayor,
也不能把这里当自己家 想来就来
but you can't just barge in here like you own the place.
这张搜查令说我能
Well, this warrant says otherwise.
我注意到
It has been brought to my attention
这家店内销♥售♥酒水
that there is alcohol being sold on the premises.
错 我们什么都没卖♥♥
False, we aren't selling anything.
你不会以为我不知道你们在打什么主意吧
You don't think I know what game you girls are playing?
姑娘们 我才是大♥师♥级人物
Ladies, I'm the grand master.
你们跟我玩
And when you play against me,
会输得一败涂地的
you'll lose every single time.
你确定他知道我们要录什么样的视频吗
Are you sure he understands what kind of video we're making?
就只是挠痒痒而已
That it's just tickling?
放松
Relax.
达里尔是我手下最赚钱的人之一
Daryl's one of my top earners,
而订阅客户喜欢你们这种反差组合
and subscribers love it when opposites pair up.
相信我 我已经干过几百次了
Trust me, I've done hundreds of these.
你说几百次 这到底是什么生意
Did you say hundreds? What kind of operation are you running?
好好表现 帅哥 你会明白的
Play your cards right, stud, and you'll find out.
不要怕
Fear not,
虽然受了这么大的打击
we have a new batch brewing at Thistlehouse
我们在蓟园还有一批新酒
even as we lick our wounds.
那又怎么样
And to what end?
像这一批一样变成地板抛光液吗
To become floor polish like that batch?
我了解我父亲 他会一次次来这里突击
And I know my father, he'll just keep raiding this place
直到我们哭着放弃
until we cry tio.
没错 他会来这里突击
Yes, he will raid this place.
为什么你说得像这是好事一样
Why're you saying it like it's a good thing?
因为我刚想到一个非常简单
Because I've just had one of my hellaciously simple,
又天才的主意
yet brilliant ideas.
我们继续经营这家夜店
What if we keep this location open as a nightclub
作为掩护怎么样
as a distraction?
让他继续盯着美好之夜酒吧
Get him to focus on La Bonne Nuit
而我们将朗姆酒生意放到别的地方做
while we relocate our rum business elsewhere.
而在你的背包里
Do you happen to have one of these magical realms
正好有着这样一个魔法王国
tucked away in your back pocket?
背包
Back pocket?
不如说是在顶楼
More like top floor.
你很有天赋 小凯 你的笑声很棒
You're a natural, Kev. You have a great laugh.
天资不错
Terrific timber.
太棒了
Great.
有固定客户之后 你能挣得更多
You can make a lot more if and when you build a following.
泰利 我就只做一次
Terry, this is a one-time thing.
太可惜了 你可以挣很多钱的
That's a shame. You could make some serious bank.
好吧 我问你
All right, let me ask you.
我必须一直跟达里尔合作吗
Would I always have to work with Daryl?
达里尔很受欢迎 但不是 为什么这么问
Daryl's popular, but, no. Why?
你心中有别的人选吗
Did you have someone else in mind?
谢丽尔 这是什么地方
Cheryl, what is this place?
妈妈的老妓院
Mumsie's old brothel.
枫木俱乐部
The Maple Club.
镇上最高档的男士俱乐部 就是这里
The most exclusive gentlemen's club in town, just sitting here.
好吧 但一家曾经赫赫有名的妓院
Okay, but is a former cathouse really on-brand
作为我们的女权创业基地真的好吗
for our female empowerment start-up?
可恶的妈妈当然不是我们的盟友
Mommy Dreadful was certainly was no ally to the cause,
但并不意味着我们不能利用这个地方
but that doesn't mean we can't use this place
达到自己的目的
for our own purposes.
这里不仅已经预付了整年的房♥租
Not only is its rent prepaid for the rest of the year,
而且有我们所需的一切
but it is and has everything we need.
私密酒吧 有了
Private drinking club, check.
高端安保系统 有了
Premium security system, check.
河谷镇土豪名单
List of Riverdale's richest rubes...
有了
Check.
看看这上面的名字
Look at all the names in here.
谢丽尔 你知道这意味着什么吗
Cheryl, do you realize what this is?
有钱的客户意味着
Clients with the financial means
他们会按我们所需的价位消费
to pay at the price point we require.
没错
Exactly.
我们把那些人♥渣♥当成枫树 采割汁液
So, let's tap those scumbags like maple trees
开始赚大钱吧
and start making some real money.
作为尊贵的长♥期♥客户
As a valued long-term client,
我们希望您最先知晓
we wanted you to be the first to know
枫木俱乐部要重新开张了
that the Maple Club is reopening.
不 我们不是妓院了
No, we are no longer a bordello.
把它当成一个社交俱乐部
Think of it more as a social club,
提供独家经销权 酌情决定权
offering exclusivity, discretion...
高端枫木主题酒水
...and high-end, maple-centric liquor,
这一稀有品牌只在本店销♥售♥
a brand so rare it can only be purchased on the premises.
是的 我猜您说不定会对它感兴趣
Yes, I had a feeling that might be of interest to you.
当然
Of course...
您将成为我们的头号♥客户
You'll be put at the top of the list.
恰逢高四
Between senior year
还要经营美好之夜酒吧作为掩护
and operating La Bonne Nuit as a cover,
我们要满负荷运转了
we're taking on quite the load.
我们需要一名全职留宿经理
What we need is a full-time live-in manager.
一个会对我们感恩戴德的人
Someone who will be beholden to us.
一个愿意吃住睡在这里
Who will live, eat, and sleep here
以确保一切顺利运行的人
to ensure things run smoothly.
我有完美人选
I have the perfect candidate.
你肯定是在逗我
You've got to be kidding me.
-谢丽尔 她是个杀手 -贝蒂她爸也是
- Cheryl, she's a killer. - So was Betty's father.
你父亲也是
So was your father.
没错
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表