剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
贝尔老师
Miss Bell!
看来这回合我们赢了
Looks like we won this round.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我还是觉得我们应该杀了他
Though I still think we should've killed him.
河谷镇
第四季 第十九集[季终]
猪头 你在干什么
Jug, what are you doing?
我在为爱荷华大学写新故事
I'm writing a new story for Iowa.
其实是你给我的创意
You gave me the idea actually.
名字就叫《杀死哈尼老师》
It's called Killing Mr. Honey.
好名字
Great title.
完美 我可以一边为申请爱荷华大学准备素材
It's perfect. I get to write something for my Iowa submission
一边制订
while simultaneously working out
对哈尼老师的集体复仇幻想
our collective revenge fantasy against Mr. Honey.
如果你想看的话 我印了几页放在你床头柜上
I printed some pages on your night table if you wanna read.
绑♥架♥哈尼老师本来是个玩笑 恶作剧
Kidnapping Mr. Honey was supposed to be a joke, a prank.
报复他一整年对他们的恐吓
Payback for how he terrorized them all year long.
他的眼镜呢
Where are his glasses?
该死 一定是半路掉了
Crap, they must've fallen along the way.
本来没有人会死
No one was supposed to die.
没有眼镜我和瞎子没什么区别
I can barely see without my glasses.
所以你们还是把可笑的面具摘了吧
So you might as well take those ridiculous masks off.
闭嘴
Shut the hell up.
我很清楚你们是谁 曼特尔先生
I know exactly who you are, Mr. Mantle.
安德鲁斯先生和琼斯先生
Mr. Andrews and Mr. Jones.
很明显你们和洛奇女士
And clearly you've partnered with Ms. Lodge,
布鲁森女士 当然还有
Ms. Blossom and of course...
库珀女士合作
Ms. Cooper.
你在干什么
Yo, what the hell are you doing?
他说他知道我们是谁
He said he knew who we were.
其实我不知道 曼特尔先生
Actually, I didn't know, Mr. Mantle.
这只是我的怀疑
I suspected it.
但多亏你的愚蠢
But thanks to your stupidity,
我的怀疑得到了证实
my suspicions have been confirmed.
哥们 他把你耍得团团转
Dude, he played you like a cheap violin.
你暴露了我们 白♥痴♥
You just blew our cover, you idiot.
你觉得这很有趣吗
You think that's funny?
你觉得你比我强吗
You think you're better than me?
-雷吉 -雷吉
- Reggie! - Hey, Reggie!
行了 别打了
Come on, come on. Just stop it.
-你会杀了他的 住手 雷吉 -好吧
- You're gonna kill him. Stop it, Reggie. - All right.
告诉我 曼特尔先生
Tell me, Mr. Mantle,
你父亲就是这么对你的吗
is that what your father does to you?
-闭嘴 -雷吉
- Hey, shut up! - Hey, Reggie!
我们先走了 哈尼老师
We're leaving you now, Mr. Honey,
但我们很快就会回来
but we'll be back soon.
闭上你的臭嘴 不然我们就放他回来
And you shut your damn mouth or we're gonna let him back in.
好黑暗
Wow, that's dark.
过于黑暗了吗
Is it too dark?
不 我喜欢
No, I love it.
来活了
Well, duty calls.
查尔斯要我们去他办公室见他
Charles wants us to meet him at his office.
你能自己去吗
Is there any way you can take point on that?
我想继续创作
I wanna continue working on this.
好的
Sure.
哈尼老师被关在小屋后
Once Mr. Honey was secure at the cabin,
我们轮班监视他
we took shifts watching him.
先是谢丽尔
Cheryl was up first.
你们找到我的眼镜了吗
Have one of you found them? My glasses?
说实话 我不知道
TBH, I don't know.
现在还为时不晚 布鲁森女士
It's not too late, Ms. Blossom.
你能纠正这件事
You can make this right.
我们正在纠正呢
We are making it right.
通过绑♥架♥我
By kidnapping me.
你觉得结局会如何
How do you think this ends?
贝蒂和猪头有计划
Betty and Jughead have a plan.
我从没想过你是个追随者
Well, I've never taken you to be a follower.
是啊
Yes. Well,
因为你给了我们前所未有的东西
you have given us something we've never had before.
共同的敌人
A common enemy.
你对我很残忍♥ 哈尼老师
You were cruel to me, Mr. Honey.
你不让我和雌狐队全体成员参加舞会
You barred me and all of my Vixens from prom.
你们把阿普尔亚德老师锁在了她办公室
You locked Ms. Appleyard in her office.
她恐慌症发作然后辞职了
She had a panic attack and quit.
你让我怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
我现在能怎么办
What am I supposed to do now?
同意拍一段视频
Agree to make a video...
允许我们去舞会
giving us permission to go to prom
并保证我们免于责罚
and promising that you won't punish us for this
永久有效
or anything ever again.
我有个建议 布鲁森女士
Might I suggest an alternative, Ms. Blossom?
放了我
Release me.
报♥警♥
Call the police.
告诉他们这是
Tell them it was a...
校园恶作剧出了大岔子
it was a school prank that went horribly awry.
当然 你们会受惩罚
You'll be punished, of course.
但至少这辈子不会被毁
But at least your lives won't be ruined.
那你是不愿意拍那个视频了
So you won't make that video then?
当然不愿意
Absolutely not.
行
Fine.
那你就等着自己的葬礼吧 哈尼老师
Then it's your funeral, Mr. Honey.
克勒姆女士今早收到了新的录像带
Mrs. Klump received this new videotape this morning.
曾经强♥奸♥过我的人都要死
天呐 又一次重现
Oh, my God. Another recreation?
你从哪得到的原始视频
Where did you get the actual footage?
我看完了所有
Finished going through the videos
从蓝丝绒影像公♥司♥缴获的视频
that we confiscated from Blue Velvet.
结果发现杰森·布鲁森的虐杀片
Turns out Jason Blossom's snuff film
不是大卫唯一的违♥禁♥品♥
wasn't the only contraband that David had.
他是从哪弄到的
Where the hell is he getting these from?
曾经强♥奸♥过我的人都要死
随后 轮到亚奇和维罗尼卡
Next, it was Archie and Veronica's turn
去检查他们的俘虏了
to check on their captive.
看他是否改变了心意
To see if he'd had a change of heart.
哈尼老师 哈尼老师
Mr. Honey. Mr. Honey.
他还有脉搏吗
Does he have a pulse?
我来检查下
Here, let me check.
他还好吗
Is he okay?
他还活着吗
Is he alive?
-你们迟到了 -你是哪位
- You're late. - And you are?
我是接任韦瑟比校长的 哈尼老师
I'm Principal Weatherbee's replacement, Mr. Honey.
今年要有大变化
Things are gonna be different this year.
我们要立规矩 讲纪律
We'll have order, discipline.
-他还好吗 他还活着吗 -不
- Is he okay, is he alive? - No.
他没气了
He's not.
他死了
He's dead.
愿你安息 哈尼老师
RIP, Mr. Honey.
做好准备 小贱♥人♥们
Brace yourselves, bitches.
我刚看到我们的宿敌哈尼走进办公室
I just saw our most hated foe, Honey, entering his office.
他的屁♥股♥还黏在椅子上吗
Was his ass still glued to his chair?
我听说他们得用松脂把他和椅子分开
I heard they had to use turpentine to unstick it.
他闻着令人作呕
He was smelling particularly odious.
河谷镇高中的各位
Students of Riverdale High.
除非昨天低级恶作剧的负责人
Unless the person or persons responsible
主动承认错误
for yesterday's so-called prank step forward,
否则舞会正式取消
prom is officially cancelled.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道你们这种幼稚行为的结局是悲剧
I knew your juvenile antics were going to end in tragedy.
自首吧 雷吉纳德 赶紧的
Turn thyself in, Reginald, immediately.
不可能
No way.
我恶搞哈尼老师是为了大家
I pranked Mr. Honey on behalf of all of us.
而且事先声明
And for the record...
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表