剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
I've tried.
他不听
He doesn't listen.
是时候让他听我讲话了
It's time he starts to listen.
我的天啊 雷吉
Holy hell, Reg.
我不想再忍♥气吞声了
That'll bring this to a head.
没关系 亚奇 我比他重40多斤
It's okay, Archie. I outweigh him by 50 pounds.
好了 各位
Okay, everyone.
我相信你们都完成了暑期阅读
I trust you all completed your summer reading?
谁愿意大声朗读第一部分
Who wants to read the first section out loud for us?
有人吗
Anyone?
好吧
All righty then.
我来读
I'll start and...
大家跟读
you follow along.
"《理解文学》
"Understanding Literature,
第六章
Chapter Six.
英国戏剧
English Drama.
伊丽莎白时代的著名戏剧之一
One of the great works of the Elizabethan Age,
《罗密欧与朱丽叶》
Romeo and Juliet,
是一部爱情悲剧
is a tragic romance,
代表了莎士比亚的..."
emblematic of both Shakespeare's--"
我听不下去了
I can't take this.
"早期"
"...early period..."
和我来 现在
Come with me, right now.
"以及16和17世纪的
"...and of western drama
西方戏剧"
in the 16th and 17th centuries."
你还好吗 怎么了
Are you okay? What's going on?
你应该去石墙预科 猪头
You should go to Stonewall Prep, Jug.
我不想这样说
I hate saying that,
但这是千载难逢的机会 你要抓住
but it's the chance of a lifetime and you should take it. Okay?
你应该在我改变主意之前出发
So, you should go before I change my mind.
但是
But what about--
别担心我们 我们会挺过来的
Don't worry about us, we'll make it work.
我们经历过更糟糕的情况
We've been through way worse.
回去收拾东西 我会搞定这边的事
Just go pack up your stuff. I'll handle everything here, okay?
快走 快跑
Go. Run.
你♥爸♥爸对他的车有什么反应
How'd your old man react to his car?
达到了预期的效果
It... It did what it was supposed to do.
我们开始交流了
It got us talking.
我说了需要让他听到的话
And I said some things he needed to hear.
我...
And I...
我想他不会再去训练场了
I don't think he'll be coming around to practices anymore.
还是兄弟吗
Bros?
永远是兄弟
Bros for life.
行吧 你们赢了
Fine. You win.
你们想知道我的立场吗
You want to know where I stand?
那好
All right.
今晚在美好之夜地下酒吧
I will give my first, last,
我会第一次也是最后一次举♥行♥
and only press conference on the subject of my parents
关于我父母问题的新闻发布会
tonight at La Bonne Nuit speakeasy,
在那之前会有一场特别的演出
after a special performance.
*来吧 宝贝 不如我们纵情狂欢*
*Come on, babe Why don't we paint the town?*
*做诸如此类之事*
*And all that jazz*
*我要让膝盖殷红*
*I'm gonna rouge my knees*
*脱下我的长袜*
*And roll my stockings down*
*做诸如此类之事*
*And all that jazz*
*发动汽车*
*Start the car*
*我知道一个狂欢圣地*
*I know a whoopee spot*
*那里的杜松子酒沁人心脾*
*Where the gin is cold*
*但琴声却令人欲♥火♥焚身*
*But the piano's hot*
*那里是一处喧闹会所*
*It's just a noisy hall*
*每晚喧闹异常*
*Where there's a nightly brawl*
*做诸如*
*And all*
*此类*
*That*
*之事*
*Jazz*
我对丑闻并不陌生
I'm no stranger to scandal.
作为洛奇家的人就意味着要面对这些
That's what it means to be a Lodge.
我爱我的父母
I love my parents.
因为我爱他们
And because I love them,
所以我相信他们
I trusted them.
关于河谷镇传闻网对我的指控
And all those nefarious things Rumordale.Com accused me of doing?
是的
Yes,
是我做的
I did them.
我是被迫做的
I did them under duress.
因为我父亲威胁我
Because my father threatened me.
作为乖巧听话的女儿
And like the good, dutiful daughter,
我做了海勒姆·洛奇
I did what I was told
吩咐的事
by Hiram Lodge.
*去找瓶酒 我们玩得正开*
*Find a flask We're playing fast and loose*
*做诸如此类之事*
*And all that jazz*
*快来我藏果汁的地方*
*Right up here Is where I store the juice*
*做诸如此类之事*
*And all that jazz*
*来吧 宝贝*
*Come on, babe*
*我们要纵情狂欢*
*We're gonna brush the sky*
*我打赌幸运林迪也未飞得那么嗨*
*I bet you lucky Lindy never flew so high*
*因为他怎么可能在平流层倾听*
*'Cause in the stratosphere how could he lend an ear*
*做诸如*
*To all*
*此类*
*That*
*之事*
*Jazz*
你们想知道我在即将到来的审判中支持谁
You want to know who I'm standing with in the upcoming trials?
我谁也不支持
Neither of them.
从今以后 我只支持和代表
From this day forward, I stand only with and for...
我自己
myself.
*不 我不是有夫之妇*
*No, I'm no one's wife*
*但 我爱我的生活*
*But, oh, I love my life*
*做诸如*
*And all*
*此类*
*That*
*之事*
*Jazz*
*此类之事*
*That jazz!*
那就是你的哈佛申请吗
Is that your Harvard application?
是的
It is.
不过我想在寄出前稍作改动
But I'm thinking of making a change before sending it in.
洛奇的名字已经
The Lodge name is...
臭了
tainted.
就像麦道夫和柯里昂
Like Madoff. Or Corleone.
但我母亲娘家的姓 戈麦斯
But my mother's maiden name, Gomez?
我觉得我可以用
I think I could work with that.
所以我现在要和维罗尼卡·戈麦斯谈恋爱了
So, I would be dating Veronica Gomez now?
是吗 她人怎么样
Yeah? What's she like?
不知道
I don't know.
我们会知道的
We're going to find out.
怎么 出什么事了 贝尔老师
Why, what's the matter, Ms. Bell?
当心 谢丽尔
Just be careful, Cheryl.
天呀 糟透了
Golly, what a mess.
但愿你不过敏 哈尼先生
Hope you aren't allergic, Mr. Honey.
拜拜
Toodles.
情况怎么样 有妈妈的消息了吗
What's happening? Have you heard from Mom?
没有
No.
也许我错了
Maybe I was wrong,
也许我们该把筹码全押在凯文身上的
maybe we should roll the dice with Kevin.
我已经押了
I already have.
我告诉了他我们伪造的证人的名字
I gave him the name of our fake witness,
佩内洛普·布鲁森
Penelope Blossom.
贝蒂
Betty...
你没说任何艾丽丝的事吧
You didn't say anything about Alice, did you?
你跟一个小毛孩子透露了
You revealed the name
正在行动的联调局卧底探员的名字 为什么
of an active undercover FBI agent to a screwed-up kid? Why?
因为我相信凯文 好吗
Because I trust Kevin. Okay?
我想对他坦诚
I wanted to be honest with him.
-他会找到埃德加 -贝蒂 搞定了
- He will find out where Edgar-- - Betty, it worked.
小凯 你回来了
Kev, you're back.
是的
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表