剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
最好的就是哈尼老师
was Mr. Honey.
可怜的贝尔老师
Poor Miss Bell,
你已经被那个恶魔迷惑了
you've fallen under the monster's spell.
你们有人知道
Do any of you have any idea
这个人为这所学校做了什么贡献吗
what that man has done for this school?
就这一个学年
This year alone,
他亲自为六名低收入家庭的学生
he personally arranged for six low-income students
申请以全额奖学金上大学
to go to colleges on full scholarships.
等等 真的吗
Wait, really?
还有 今年的平均绩点
Also, this year's average GPA
比过去几十年都要高
is higher than it's been in decades.
大学录取人数
And more seniors will be going to college
是1956年以来最多的
than have since 1956.
更不必说 在他任职期间还没有学生死亡
Oh, and of course, no students have died under his watch.
他让我为你寄这封信
He asked me to mail this for you.
但我想我不会
But I don't think I will.
你还是该看看
You may wanna read it though
好知道自己都干了些什么
to fully comprehend your actions.
是什么 猪头
What is it, Jug?
这是哈尼老师写给爱荷华大学的信
It's a letter written by Mr. Honey to the University of Iowa.
不打开看看吗
Are you gonna open it?
再坏也坏不到哪里去
Look, it can't be worse than whatever you're imagining.
哈尼老师说什么了
What did Mr. Honey say?
他想害你吗
Was he trying to screw you over?
天啊
Oh, my God.
-我必须得改 -改什么
- I have to change it. - Change what?
我的故事 我得改
My story, I have to fix it.
以为自己了解一切
The problem with believing you have all the answers,
就会让你对眼前的真♥相♥视而不见
is that is blinds you to the truth that's right before your eyes.
哈尼老师
Mr. Honey.
罗尼 我们该怎么办
Ronnie, what do we do?
打911
Call 911.
-不 如果我们 -如果我们不这么做 他会死的
- No if we do that-- - If we don't, he'll die.
打911 我给他做心肺复苏
Call 911. I'll give him CPR.
我们需要救护车
Uh, yeah. We need an ambulance.
怎么回事
What the hell happened?
没事 医生说哈尼会活下来的
It's okay. The doctors said Honey's gonna make it.
不 我更担心我们
No, I'm more worried about us.
警♥察♥知道什么 你们到底跟他们说了什么
Okay. What do the police know? What did you tell them?
真♥相♥
The truth.
这一切都是从一个愚蠢的恶作剧开始的
That this all started as some stupid prank
后来事情失控了
and that things got out of hand.
恶作剧 你们知道你们做了什么吗
A prank? Do you realize what you've done?
知道 我们救了一个人的命
Yeah, we kept a man from dying.
毁了自己的人生
And ruined our lives.
雷吉说得对 你们毁掉了我们的未来
Reggie's right, you guys just wrecked everything, our futures,
现在我们都上不成大学了
now none of us are gonna go to college.
谁在乎大学 你们不明白吗
Who cares about college? Don't you guys understand
我们会在肖申克度过二十年
that we could spend the next 20 years of our lives in Shankshaw--
肖申克监狱
Shankshaw prison?
听听你们自己说的
Are you listening to yourselves?
哈尼老师差点儿死了
Mr. Honey could've died.
我们差点儿成了杀人犯
We would've been murderers.
那也比接下来要面对的事情好
Better that than what's coming next for all of us.
不会吧 贝蒂
You don't mean that, Betty, do you?
你宁愿哈尼老师死
That you would've preferred Mr. Honey to die?
你为什么要重写
What made you rewrite it?
我终于明白我要写什么
Guess I finally realized what I was saying,
我该怎么写
how I was saying it.
我一直以来都沉浸在这个小镇的病态中 并且
I've been reveling in this town's sickness and I was...
享受别人的痛苦
enjoying the suffering of another person,
即使是哈尼老师
even if it was Mr. Honey.
跟哈尼老师的信有关
This is about Mr. Honey's letter.
是吧
Isn't it?
他在信里说了什么
What does he say in it?
各位
Hey, guys.
糖豆 现在不是时候
Hey, Jellybean, uh, now is not the best time.
抱歉打扰了
Well, I'm sorry to interrupt,
但这是我在门口发现的
but this was on our doorstep.
又是房♥子的镜头
More house shots?
也许是另一个模仿犯
Maybe it's another copycat?
-也许是邀请 -邀请我们去哪
- Maybe it's an invitation. - Yeah, but where?
那地方看起来根本不像河谷镇
That place doesn't even look like it's in Riverdale.
不 但我以前见过这个地方
No, but I've seen this place before.
那是维罗尼卡妈妈杀米内塔警长的小屋
That's the cabin where Veronica's mom killed Sheriff Minetta.
他们搞外遇的地方
Where they had their affair.
我去拿钥匙
I'll go get my keys.
那是干什么用的
What's that for?
看起来像临时的幕布
Look like a makeshift screen.
这个投影仪让我想起了
This projector reminds me
我们以前那个汽车影院
of the one we used to have at the drive-in.
只不过里面没有电影
There's no film in it, though.
猪头
Jug.
尊敬的孔茨校长
Dear Headmaster Koontz,
来自河谷镇高中的问候
Greetings from Riverdale High.
我想用一封短♥信♥继续我们的谈话
I wanted to follow up on our conversation with a short note.
尽管猪头琼斯
Though Jughead Jones has had
经历了非常艰难的一年 你也知道
an incredibly difficult year, as you know,
我只和他交流过几次
and I've only interacted with him a scant few times,
他是个特别的孩子
he is a special kid,
一个出色的作家
and a superb writer.
但他需要休息
But he needs a break.
他需要好老师和健康的环境
He needs good teachers and a healthy environment,
我知道爱荷华大学可以提供
which I know the University of Iowa can provide.
这不是随便说说
I don't say this lightly,
我真的相信猪头·琼斯
but I do believe Jughead Jones
将是他这一代人的重要发言人
will be an important voice of his generation.
如果你想进一步讨论他的事
If you'd like to discuss him further,
请随时给我打电♥话♥
please call me at any time.
祝您和伊迪丝一切顺利
All my best to you and Edith.
此致敬礼 霍顿·哈尼
Sincerely, Holden Honey.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表