剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
but clear your schedules and mark your calendars for August 15th,
这是非常特别的一天
a very special day.
为什么特别
Special in what way?
那是巴纳德学院欢迎新生的日子
It's when Barnard welcomes its incoming freshman class,
包括维罗尼卡·洛奇
including a certain Veronica Lodge.
维罗尼卡
Veronica!
你们要送我去宿舍
You'll be moving me into my dorm.
抱歉 你是说"洛奇"吗
I'm sorry. Did you say "Lodge"?
是的
Yes.
没错
I did.
去纽约见凯蒂
Going to New York, seeing Katy,
让我想起了自己错过的东西
it reminded me of something I was missing.
但是没必要大惊小怪的 爸爸
But no need to make a federal case out of it, Daddy.
没错
No.
当然了 亲爱的
Absolutely not, mija.
-你后悔故意输掉比赛吗 -不后悔
- Any regrets about throwing the match? - No.
如果说这几天我学到了什么
If I've learned anything over these last couple days,
那就是我不需要向这些人证明什么
it's that I really don't have to prove anything to these people.
他们不理解真正的荣誉
They have no idea what true honor is.
你也不是落魄的少女
And you are not a damsel in distress.
但如果布雷特真有我们的录像 我就杀了他
But I'll murder Bret if he actually has a tape of us.
说到录像
Speaking of tapes,
我确实从羽骷社偷了东西
I did manage to sneak something out of the Quill and Skull room.
一盘标着"唐娜"的录像带
A videotape labelled "Donna."
我们有过私情
We were having an affair.
我知道这样不对
I knew it was wrong,
我不想让任何人惹上麻烦
and I didn't want anybody to get into trouble,
所以我试图和他分手
so I tried to break it off with him.
但他变得
But then he got...
咄咄逼人
aggressive.
等等 怎么回事
Wait. What's going on?
这是唐娜跟我描述的齐平老师 除了
This is exactly what Donna told me about Mr. Chipping, except...
这部分
Wait for this part.
我当时很害怕
And I was so scared,
我告诉他如果他不住手 我就去找校长
I told him if he didn't stop I'd go to the headmaster.
我从没见过科特老师这么生气
I'd never seen Mr. Kotter so mad.
科特老师是谁
Who's Mr. Kotter?
根据我的调查 这个人压根不存在
Based on my research, no one. He doesn't exist.
更可怕的是
Even more chilling,
唐娜向我描述齐平老师时
Donna is 100% using the same language, even exactly the same words
说的话如出一辙 一字不差
that she used when she told me about Mr. Chipping.
我不想让任何人惹上麻烦
And I didn't want anybody to get into trouble,
所以我试图和他分手
So, I tried to break it off with him.
但他变得 咄咄逼人
But then he got... aggressive.
-所以呢 -她在说谎 猪头
- Meaning-- - She's lying, Jug.
这套排练过的说辞 唐娜至少说过两遍了
This is a rehearsed speech Donna has given at least twice.
一直以来 咱们以为
All this time, I've been thinking, we've been thinking,
布雷特是石墙预科学校的幕后黑手
that Bret's the evil mastermind behind Stonewall Prep.
但我们恐怕应该更关注唐娜
But I think we need to be more worried about Donna.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表