剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
专业术语是东莨菪碱
Yeah, the technical term being scopolamine,
会让人极易接受心理暗示 进入类似醉酒的状态
which leaves a person highly suggestive and in a drunken state.
所以我不记得唐娜什么时候把我带去空地
Which is why I don't remember when Donna led me into the clearing
走到猪头的尸体旁 然后把带血石头放我手里
where Jughead's body was and placed the bloody rock in my hand,
让我满手鲜血 手握着杀人凶器
leaving me literally red-handed with the murder weapon.
之后 你们四人回到派对上
After which, the four of you returned to the party
碰到亚奇和维罗尼卡
and ran into Archie and Veronica.
你们看到贝蒂和猪头了吗
Hey, have you guys seen Betty and Jughead?
他们好像去了那边
I think they went that way,
树后面的空地上
into the clearing behind those trees.
谢谢
Thanks.
告诉他们你们心知他们会找到我的地方
And pointed them to where you knew they would find me.
站在猪头的尸体旁
Standing over Jughead's corpse.
天哪 贝蒂 怎么回事
My God, Betty, what happened?
猪头 他还有呼吸吗
Jug! Is he breathing?
他死了
He's dead.
这时 可能会出现两种结果
At which point, one of two scenarios could've played out.
第一 亚奇和维罗尼卡会告发我
One, Archie and Veronica could turn me in.
第二 他们帮我掩盖这起
Two, they could help me cover up the "Murder"
我刚刚犯下的谋杀案
that I had just committed.
总之 无论怎样我都完了
Either way, I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't.
老实说 你们本来能够得手的
But honestly, you guys could've gotten away with it too.
没错 然而还是那句话
Yeah, except, again...
你们没有杀死我
You guys didn't kill me.
-亚奇 -天啊 我的天啊
- Archie... - Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
贝蒂 怎么回事
Betty, what happened?
快开始胸外按压 快点
All right, start pounding on his chest. Right now, okay?
小维 用帽子止血
Vee, use the beanie to stop the bleeding.
开始 一 二 三 四 五
Go, one, two, three, four, five.
-拜托 猪头 -四 五
- Come on, Jug. - ...four, five...
拜托 猪头 醒醒
Come on, come on, Jug! Come on!
-贝蒂 他 -快醒醒 猪头
- Betty, he's... - Come back to me, Jug.
猪头
Jug, hey, hey, hey.
我们送你去医院 好吗
Hey, we're gonna get you to a hospital, okay?
不 别去医院
No... No hospital.
别睡 醒醒
Hey, stay awake, stay with me,
拜托 猪头 别睡过去
please, Jug. Hey. Stay awake, okay?
36个小时之后我才醒过来
Though I didn't regain consciousness for another 36 hours.
是我人生中最可怕的36个小时
The worst 36 hours of my life.
你为什么要那么说 琼斯
Why would you say that, Jones?
"别去医院" 一个快死的人为什么这样说
"No hospital." Why would a man on death's door say that?
我也不知道
I honestly don't know.
也许是因为我感觉到
Maybe I had some small feeling
你们打算陷害贝蒂
that you were going to try and frame Betty.
我想要让她有反击的机会
And I wanted her to have a fighting chance.
我马上给查尔斯打电♥话♥ 给查尔斯打电♥话♥
I'm... I'm calling Charles, I'm calling Charles.
-什么 为什么 -我们可以相信他
- What? Why? - We can trust him.
他会帮我们的
He'll help us, okay?
猪头
Hey, Jug.
查尔斯 我和亚奇还有维罗尼卡在树林里
Charles, I'm in the woods with Archie and Veronica.
猪头受伤了 很严重 我们需要帮助
Jughead, he's hurt really badly, we need help.
快点来帮帮我们 拜托了
We need your help, please!
我们抬着猪头穿过树林 来到废弃的小路边
We carried Jug through the woods to the old postal road,
我哥哥查尔斯开着联调局的救护车在那里等着
where my brother Charles was waiting for us with an FBI med-van.
他怎么了 贝蒂
What happened to him, Betty?
头部受伤
A head wound.
我们给他止血 还做了胸外按压和心肺复苏
We slowed the bleeding, we did chest compressions and CPR.
你觉得他能挺过来吗
You think he's gonna make it?
我们会尽力的
We're gonna do everything that we can.
我们呢 我们要做点什么
What about us? What do we do?
回到你们发现他的地方 清理现场
Go back to where you found him. Clean the scene.
一定要确保
Make absolutely certain
你们没有在现场留下任何痕迹 好吗
that you don't leave anything behind, all right?
你们的衣服上都是血
Also, your clothes are covered with blood.
处理掉衣服 把血洗干净 好吗
You need to get rid of those and get washed up, okay?
好的
Okay.
我们按照查尔斯说的去做
And then we did what Charles asked.
回到那片空地
We went back to the clearing.
把沾满血的石头扔进泳洞
Threw the bloody rock in the swimming hole.
脱掉衣服并燃起了篝火
Took off our clothes and started a bonfire.
如果他没挺过来的话怎么办
What happens if he doesn't make it?
他会挺过来的
He'll make it.
要是他没有呢
But what if he doesn't?
他会的
He will.
如果没有的话 我们
But if he doesn't, then we...
亚奇 亚奇
Archie... Archie?
-亚奇 你在听我说话吗 -听了
- Archie! You listening to me? - Yeah, yeah. Yeah.
我们得烧掉所有的衣服 包括猪头的小圆帽
We have to burn all of our clothes including Jughead's beanie.
在泳洞里把血洗干净
We'll rinse off the blood in the swimming hole.
今晚之后 我们再也不能提起这件事
After tonight, we never speak of this. Ever.
不论是对彼此 还是我们的父母
Not to each other, not to our parents.
谁也不能说
No one.
高中毕业后
We'll finish our senior year, graduate,
我们分道扬镳
and we'll go our separate ways.
只有这样我们才能不被抓住
That is the only way that we won't get caught.
开始吧
Do it.
如果猪头没能挺过来 我们就这样做
That is how it'll have to be if Jug doesn't make it.
但不会出现这种情况的 他会挺过来
But it won't come to that. He will pull through.
他一定会
He has to.
然后 我们回到家
And then, we went home.
接下来发生的事就像是一场噩梦
And what happened next was a waking nightmare.
不知道猪头会不会醒过来 什么时候会醒
Not knowing if or when Jughead was going to wake up,
同时在想这件事到底是不是我做的
and wondering if I had actually been responsible.
但是我们在验尸官办公室看到了猪头的尸体
Wait, but we saw Jughead's corpse at the coroner's office.
他也参与了吗
Was he in on it?
谁 小科德医生吗
Who? Dr. Curdle Jr.?
是的 没错 我们是老交情了
Yeah, mmm-hmm, yeah. We go way back.
停尸房♥
布雷特 在河谷镇这样的小镇里
You see, Bret, in a town like Riverdale,
每个人都可以用钱收买♥♥到
everybody's got a price.
包括我们的好邻居 验尸官
And that includes our friendly neighborhood doctor of death.
当贝蒂
And while Betty
让你们忙于猫捉老鼠的游戏时
was keeping you guys busy with a game of cat-and-mouse,
我就在地堡里
I was in the underground bunker
试着解开困扰了我们一年的难题
untangling this Gordian knot of a year.
当别人都以为你死了的时候
And it is crazy how much untangling you can get done
你可以解开很多谜题
when everyone thinks you're dead.
于是我们得出了今天这个结论
Which brings us, basically, to today.
杜邦先生
So, Mr. DuPont,
欢迎提问 你有什么想法吗
the floor is open. What do you think?
琼斯先生
Oh, Mr. Jones...
我会为了你的努力给你A
"A" for effort.
别的先不说
If nothing else,
这个故事比你以往在课上
this fiction is significantly more entertaining
写的那些都要有趣得多
than anything you ever produced for my class.
我是不是忘了说
Oh, did I forget to mention
我和贝蒂去见了《巴克斯特兄弟》系列的代笔作家
that Betty and I went and saw the Baxter Brothers ghostwriters?
听了我们的理论之后
And when we told them our theory
他们全都要求见律师
they all asked for their lawyers.
你找到他们又能怎样
What if you did track them down?
即使你找到一个人
And even if you found one
模棱两可地证明了你的疯狂理论
who corroborated your wild theories in some vague way,
你也应该知道我从来没有明确地指使
then you will know that I never explicitly directed
我的学生或学员犯下任何罪行
my students or mentees to do anything criminal.
多么狡猾的连环杀手 杜邦先生
What a canny serial killer you are, Mr. DuPont.
但是我们还没讲到最精彩的部分
But we haven't even gotten to the best part.
那就是
Specifically,
你最初的文学社里有三名成员
the three members of your original literary society...
被你杀害
who you murdered.
简·达拉斯·布朗 查尔斯·W·奇肯斯
Jane Dallas Brown, Charles W. Chickens,
西奥多·韦塞尔
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表