剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
平凡的一周开始了
The week started like any other.
周一
谁能猜到一周结束后我会在哪里
Who would've guessed where I'd be by the end?
老爹餐厅
谢谢你白天帮我盯着中心 摩尔女士
Thank you for watching the center during the day, Ms. Moore.
我保证这是暂时的
Promise it's only temporary.
你帮我儿子门罗进了圣母大学
Hell, after you helped get my baby Munroe into Notre Dame,
这是我起码能做的
it's the least I can do.
我放学后
I'll be back after school
去安德鲁斯建筑公♥司♥看一眼就回来
once I've checked in on Andrews Construction.
像你这样的年轻人
A young man like you,
一定有很多大学向你抛出橄榄枝
you must have colleges knocking down your door.
有什么能帮你的 安德鲁斯先生
How can I help you, Mr. Andrews?
哈尼老师 我知道为时已晚
Mr. Honey, I know it's late in the game,
但我还有什么办法申请大学吗
but is there any way I can still apply to college?
申请期几个月前就结束了
The application period closed months ago.
而且 根据你过去两年的成绩
And moreover, based on your grades from the past two years,
我都怀疑你是否
I have serious doubts about whether or not
可以按时毕业了
you'll be able to graduate with your class.
好吧 那我至少
Well, can I at least walk
可以和朋友们一起参加毕业典礼吧
with my friends at the graduation ceremony?
我觉得让一个成绩不佳
I find the notion of an underserving student
连毕业的基本要求都不具备的学生
being allowed to walk with his peers
和其他毕业生同行
without fulfilling the basic requirements
是很荒谬的事
to graduate quite absurd.
这是不诚实且毫无意义的举动
It is dishonest, and it is a hollow gesture.
你不同意吗 安德鲁斯先生
Wouldn't you agree, Mr. Andrews?
-该死 -爸 我帮你捡
- Damn it! - Oh, Daddy, let me get that for you.
我可以
I got it.
我不需要你的帮助
I don't need your help.
对 当然不需要
No, of course not,
所以我也不会再帮你了
which is why I'll never offer it to you again.
有事吗 罗尼
What's up, Ronnie?
你也早上好
Good morning to you, too.
少说多做 安德鲁斯
Less talking, more touching, Andrews.
谢谢你带来的清晨愉悦 爱人
Thanks for the early morning delight, lover.
我是不介意 但这是为了什么
I'm not complaining, but what's the occasion?
虽然我很喜欢纽约之旅
As much as I loved visiting NYC,
但它让我意识到我们在一起的时间
it remined me of how little time
所剩无几了
we have left together.
我们还没正式聊过
I mean, we haven't really talked about
毕业后要怎么办
what we're doing after graduation.
你在说什么 罗尼
What are you saying, Ronnie?
我是说
I'm saying...
未来迫在眉睫
I don't really wanna think about
我却不愿意去想 亚奇
the future right now, Archie.
我只想享受
I just want to enjoy these
最后几个月在河谷镇高中和你一起的日子
last few months at Riverdale High with you,
我想过得开心
and I wanna have fun.
可以吗 亚奇 我们只是开心就好
Can we do that, Archie? Can we just have fun?
这话真是无比动听
That's music to my ears.
给我打电♥话♥了
You rang?
我就不绕弯子了 福赛斯
I won't mince words with you, Forsythe.
你已经不是羽骷社的人了
You're out of Quill and Skull.
为什么
Why?
因为贝蒂闯进了圣所吗
Because Betty broke in to the sanctum sanctorum?
事实确实如此
Well, as a matter of fact, yes.
这违反了我们的规定
That's a violation of our code.
我觉得恐怕还不止如此
That's not all, I'm afraid.
我们也要终止你和巴克斯特兄弟的合同
We're also terminating your Baxter Brothers contract
因为你无法于3月15日前交出合格的材料
for failure to deliver satisfactory material by March 15th.
古罗马♥凯♥撒大帝遇刺纪念日
本周五 "弑父日"那天吗
This Friday, as in the Ides of March?
今天才星期一 我还有时间
Well, it's only Monday. I still have time.
你那本被拒的小说花了几个月才写完
Your rejected novel took you months to write.
你凭什么觉得五天之内能写出
What makes you think you could write an entirely new one
一本新书
in five days?
走着瞧
Watch me.
-你好 -我现在急需现实版特蕾茜·特鲁
- Hello? - I'm in serious need of my real life Tracy True.
你最快什么时候到石墙预科学校
How quickly can you get to Stonewall Prep?
我周五之前要给学校这帮人
I have to write the best damn Baxter Brothers novel
写出最棒的巴克斯特兄弟小说
these Stonies have ever read by Friday,
正好是"弑父日"那天
which coincidentally is the Ides of March.
石墙预科学校为了庆祝节日
You know, Stonewall Prep celebrates the holiday
要在树林里办个大活动
by throwing a big blowout in the woods.
好吧 那
Okay. Well, then...
你为什么不写
Why don't you write about
你在石墙的经历
what's been happening to you here at Stonewall?
比如用纪实小说文体
Like a roman-a-clef, let's say.
对 写一个预科学校惊悚故事
Yeah. Like a prep school thriller.
-可以 -可以从我的
- Sure. - We could start with my...
-可以从穆斯的到来开始 -没错
- We could start with Moose's arrival. - Exactly.
你真是冰雪聪明 知道吗
You're brilliant, you know that?
我欣赏你在这里所做的一切 亚奇
I like what you've done with the place, Archie.
洛奇先生
Mr. Lodge.
什么事
What's up?
我是来锻炼的 训练
I'm here to work out, train.
你不是在佩姆布鲁克有间很棒的健身房♥吗
Don't you have a really nice gym at the Pembrooke?
你不是夏至健身房♥的会员吗
And don't you belong to Solstice?
对 但我在寻找真正的健身房♥
Yeah, but I'm looking for a real gym.
就像这里
Like here.
我放下了自我 亚奇
I've gotten away from myself, Archie.
我花了太多时间穿着西装坐在桌子后面
I spend too much time in suits, behind desks,
今后不会了
but no more.
不再软弱
No more weakness.
好的 洛奇先生 当然
Okay, Mr. Lodge. Sure.
你可以给弗兰克·安德鲁斯社区中心开支票
You can make your check out to Frank Andrews Community Center.
"孩子们自己还没意识到
"The boys themselves couldn't see it yet,
但这确实算是一个可疑的巧合
but it was a suspicious coincidence to say the least.
两名新获奖学金的学生来到砖桥预科学校
Two new scholarship students arrived at Brickbridge Prep
周二
他们都是由谢帕德老师录取的
after being recruited by the same teacher, Mr. Shephard.
老朋友们开始了新的生活
The old acquaintances settled into their new lives,
却不知道其中一人或两人
unaware that one or both of them
注定成为献祭的羔羊
were destined to be a sacrificial lamb.
完美的谋杀之下 绝妙的牺牲品"
The perfect victim to the perfect murder."
这是本章的结尾
That's where the chapter ends.
琼斯先生
Mr. Jones,
十页自传性质的废话可救不了你
ten pages of autobiographical hokum won't save you.
你先等等
Well, just you wait.
明天还有新剧情
I'll have more tomorrow.
河谷镇
第四季 第十三集
艾莉精油 拒绝仇恨 舒缓心神
Ellie's Essential Oils. Don't hate, alleviate.
有什么能帮到你的吗
How can I help you?
她是谁
And who is she?
别担心 我们会去调查她的
Don't worry. We'll vet her.
什么事 宝贝
What was that, babe?
显然有个豪客在美好之夜酒吧
Apparently, there's a high roller out in La Bonne Nuit
听说了枫木俱乐部
who's caught wind of the Maple Club,
给了一张写着我们名字的空白支票
and wields a blank check with our name on it.
我不想麻烦你 托托
I hate to ask, T.T.,
但你能查查这位神秘的赞助人吗
but will you scrutinize this enigmatic patron?
-当然 -好极了
- Sure. - Great.
今晚晚些时候
You'll find a frosty-haired woman
你会在吧台旁看到一个白发女子
sitting at the bar later tonight.
交给我
I'm on it.
我一定会施展魅力的
And I'll be sure to lay on the charm.
-爱你 -爱你
- Love you. - Love you.
我叫安托瓦妮特
I'm Antoinette.
我知道你一直在打听我们的另一家公♥司♥
I understand you've been asking about our other establishment.
没错 我叫罗莎·杰文
Why, yes. I'm Rosa Jevon.
我自认为是个朗姆酒行家
I consider myself a connoisseur of rum,
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表