剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
听说有间秘密的朗姆酒酒吧
and I've heard rumblings of a secret rum bar
跟这个地方有关
with ties to this establishment.
不用说 我很有兴趣
Needless to say, I'm intrigued.
这么和你说吧
Tell you what,
既然我这么喜欢你的气场
since I like your vibe so much,
我会跟我的合伙人谈谈
I'll talk to my partner about it.
她也会想见见你的
She'll want to meet you, too.
明晚在这里见面怎么样
Maybe tomorrow night right here?
一言为定
It's a date.
请给我两杯可乐
Two Cokes, please.
正合我意
Okay, I needed that.
我们才刚开始 小亚奇
We're just getting started, Archiekins.
罗尼 明天早上五点我就得到工地
Ronnie, I have to be at the site by 5:00 tomorrow morning.
扫兴
Boo!
你不是说我们可以尽情享乐吗
I thought you said we were gonna have fun.
晚安 维罗尼卡 明天见
Good night, Veronica. I'll see you tomorrow.
好吧
Fine.
"砖桥预科学校的万圣节之夜
"It was All Hallow's Eve at Brickbridge Prep.
锅盖头正在开夜车学习
Jarhead was burning the midnight oil studying,
周三
突然间 他的眼皮下垂
when, suddenly, his vision narrowed.
倒在地上 醒来后发现自己置身于噩梦之中
He crumpled to the ground and awoke to a real life nightmare.
他被锁在一个坚实的橡木棺材里
He was locked in a solid oak coffin.
我同学给我下了药 他迷迷糊糊地意识到
My classmates drugged me, he realized groggily.
但是为什么呢
But why?
真♥相♥再简单不过了
The truth was sinisterly simple.
这样他就不会成为完美谋杀案的目击证人了
It was so he wouldn't be a witness to the perfect murder.
其实 研讨班的同学们
For, you see, the seminar students
密谋在那个恶魔之夜
were plotting to kill his roommate Byson
杀害他的室友比松"
on that very devil's night."
承认吧
Admit it.
你们都快坐不住了 对不对
You guys are on the edge of your seats, aren't you?
我能问你件事吗 洛奇先生
Can I ask you something, Mr. Lodge?
其实是个商业问题
It's actually a business question.
是吗 有意思
Really? Interesting.
问吧
Shoot.
我不如你女儿这么出色 洛奇先生
I'm not as good as your daughter, Mr. Lodge.
我没法身兼数业
I can't run multiple businesses,
还在学校表现出色
and do well in school,
更不如维罗尼卡那样面面俱到
and everything else Veronica's so good at.
如果你说的是这个中心和安德鲁斯建筑公♥司♥
If you're talking about this place and Andrews Construction,
你有考虑过关掉其中一家吗
have you thought about shutting one?
有
Yeah.
我爷爷阿蒂创立了安德鲁斯建筑公♥司♥
My grandpa Artie founded Andrews Construction
然后传给我爸
and passed it down to my dad.
这是我的家族遗产
It's my legacy.
你的两家公♥司♥都以你父亲的名字命名
Well, both your businesses bear your father's name.
无论如何 你都要保住他的遗产
You'll be keeping his legacy alive no matter what.
谢谢你来见我 凯勒先生
Thanks for meeting with me, Mr. Keller.
别客气 亚奇
Yeah, of course, Archie.
你怎么样
So... So, what's been going on?
说实话 发生了很多事
Truthfully, a lot.
最近我一直在想安德鲁斯建筑公♥司♥
I've been thinking about the future of Andrews Construction
和社区中心的前景
and the community center recently.
维克好几次提出有意买♥♥下安德鲁斯建筑公♥司♥
Vic has offered to buy Andrews Construction a few times.
我个人不喜欢他
I don't like the guy personally,
但我爸喜欢他
but my dad did.
如果我把公♥司♥卖♥♥掉 就可以用那笔钱
And if I sold it, I could use that money
付合适的薪水聘请你做中心的全职负责人
to pay you a proper salary to help me run the center full-time,
如果你感兴趣的话
if that's something you'd be interested in.
自从失去警长的职位后
Well, I've been hopping from job to job
我一直在不停地换工作
since I lost my post as sheriff.
有一份更稳定的工作倒也不错
A more permanent gig would be a nice change of pace.
我愿意 亚奇
I'd like that, Arch.
谁知道杜邦为什么叫我们来吗
Does anyone know why DuPont summoned us?
不用多想 伯克利小姐
No need to wonder, Ms. Berkeley,
我会告诉你们
I will tell you.
校长刚刚和我说了一个
The headmaster has just given me
非常令人不安的消息
some very unsettling news.
你们其中一人被指控
One of you has been accused
犯下了作家最严重的罪行
of the worst crime a writer can commit,
剽窃
plagiarism.
琼斯先生 看来让你有资格
Mr. Jones, it seems that the short story
进入耶鲁的短篇小说《无羽之翼》
that qualified you for Yale, "On Featherless Wings,"
其实是研讨会上的另一名学生所著
was, in fact, written by another student in this seminar.
我猜猜是谁指控我
Oh, and let me guess who accused me.
-是布雷特吗 -不 是我
- Was it Bret? - No, it was me.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为《无羽之翼》是我写的
Because I wrote "On Featherless Wings."
-不是你写的 -就是我写的
- No, you didn't. - Yes, I did!
而且我的电脑上有时间标记
And I've got a timestamp on my computer
证明那是我两个月前写的
proving that I wrote it two months ago.
不 那是我在暑假写的 就在我电脑上
No, I wrote it during the summer. It's on my computer.
你去年夏天写的故事
The story you wrote last summer
在我三周前给你的笔记本上吗
is on the laptop I gave you three weeks ago?
不 是在我的旧电脑上
No, it's on my old one.
就在我房♥间里 我可以去把它拿过来吗
It's in my room. Can I get it, please?
去拿吧 我们等着
Go and get it. We shall wait.
这是怎么回事
What the hell?
琼斯 能证明你无罪的神奇电脑呢
Jones, where's this magical exonerating laptop?
不在我房♥间里 有人把它偷走了
It's not in there because someone stole it.
真是太巧了
That seems rather convenient.
杜邦先生 我会尽全力澄清这项指控
Mr. DuPont, I'm going to fight these accusations tooth and nail.
你最好说到做到
You had better.
石墙预科学校会严肃处理剽窃行为
Stonewall Prep takes the crime of plagiarism very seriously.
因此 星期五时你要在校长
As such, you will go before the headmaster
以及纪律委员会面前作出陈述
and the disciplinary committee on Friday.
刚好是弑父日 是个很合适的日子
On the Ides of March, fittingly enough.
杜邦先生比《巴克斯特兄弟》系列中
Mr. DuPont is turning out to be worse
星期四
任何一个反派人物都要狠
than any of the villains in his precious Baxter Brothers series.
很明显他想开除我
It's clear he wants me expelled.
不能让这些纨绔子弟
Can't let your name be tarnished
败坏你的名声
by these, these trust fund brats.
这也是我的名字 是我们家族的名字
Hell, it's my name. It's our family name.
如果这种毫无根据的指控毁掉我的名誉
If I let my reputation be destroyed by a baseless accusation,
我的写作事业还没开始就要结束了
my career as a writer is going to be over before it even begins.
这种事不会发生的 猪头
There's no way that's happening, Jug.
我有办法
I think I have an idea.
这个考试太难了
That test was brutal.
我们为什么要知道"始祖"是什么意思
Why does anybody need to know what "Primogenitor" is?
考试里有这个问题吗
Wait. That was one of the questions?
洛奇女士
Ms. Lodge.
例行检查时
During a routine search,
我在你的储物柜里找到了这瓶朗姆酒
I found this flask of rum in your locker.
什么
Excuse me?
河谷镇高中什么时候
Since when did Riverdale High
变成了独♥裁♥统治的极权国家 墨索里尼校长
become a fascist police state, Principal Mussolini?
确保学生的身心健康是我的职责
It is my responsibility to look after my students' well-being.
你觉得巴纳德学院听说这件事后
How do you think Barnard will react
会做出什么回应
when they hear about this incident?
招生负责人在地下酒吧看到过我喝酒
The recruiter already saw me drinking at my speakeasy.
他们不是假正经 自我膨胀的混♥蛋♥
They're not a bunch of prissy, power-tripping asshats.
维罗尼卡 别说了
Veronica, stop.
你不必这么做 你不用保护我
You don't have to do this. You don't have to protect me.
哈尼校长 我很抱歉
Principal Honey, I'm so sorry.
我储物柜的锁坏了
The lock on my locker broke,
我知道维罗尼卡的密♥码♥ 所以
and I know Veronica's combination, so...
考试之前我把我的酒瓶藏在了里面
I stashed that flask, my flask, in there before the test.
这是你的酒吗 安德鲁斯先生
So, this is your liquor, Mr. Andrews?
我这一年过得很难 先生
It's been a rough year, sir, as you know.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表