剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
让我们一起举杯
So, I'd like to propose a toast.
敬几代人的团结
To generations united,
我们一起取得了胜利
together, we have proven victorious.
敬我们所有人
To all of us,
敬我们永远不会忘记的毕业舞会
and to a senior prom we will never forget.
干杯
Yay! Cheers!
让我来代表大人们说几句话
And if I may speak for the grown-ups.
好
Yup.
我们为你们感到非常骄傲
We're just so very, very proud of you.
你们已经是有思想又聪明的年轻人了
And the thoughtful, intelligent young adults you've become.
你们经历了很多事
You kids have been through a lot.
比我们在河谷镇高中念书时经历得更多
Much more than we did, when we were at Riverdale High.
我们可能已经说过很多次了 但是
And we may not say it enough but,
你们对我们来说很重要
you mean the world to us.
虽然有时候良药苦口
And, although it may not always seem like it,
我们做的一切都是为了你们
we have your best interests at heart.
你们一直很努力 值得去庆祝
You worked hard, you deserve to celebrate.
我儿子是琼斯家第一个念大学的人
My boy is gonna be the first Jones man to go to college.
他们本来应该松一口气
They were supposed to feel relief,
哈尼已死 并被埋了起来
Honey was dead, and buried.
他们没有被抓到 他们自♥由♥了
And they'd gotten away with it. They were free.
可以自♥由♥地讨论大学和作业
Free to go back to talking about college and homework...
以及舞会
And prom...
关于舞会的主题
So, in terms of a theme for prom...
我想用
I was thinking,
"旧时好莱坞"
"Old Hollywood."
我本来想建议用F·斯科特·菲茨杰拉德
I was going to suggest F. Scott Fitzgerald,
《漂亮冤家》 但是
The Beautiful and Damned, but,
但是好莱坞的复古魅力也很好
old Hollywood glamour works as well.
我们需要多少辆豪华轿车
Now, how many limos should we get?
在我们昨晚做了那种事之后
How can you talk about prom
你们怎么还能讨论舞会和豪华轿车
and limos after what we did last night?
雷吉 快闭嘴
Hey, Reggie, shut the hell up right now.
我想说昨晚彻底搞砸了
All I'm saying is last night was majorly messed up.
-雷吉 -各位 我刚刚在前厅
- Reg... - Guys, I was just in the front office
看到贝尔老师在和警♥察♥谈话
and I saw Ms. Bell talking to the police.
什么 他们在说什么
What? What were they talking about?
哈尼校长失踪的事
You know, how Principal Honey's gone missing?
有几个冒险童子军在树林里露营
Well, some Adventure Scouts were camping in the woods,
发现了一副眼镜 可能是哈尼老师的
found a pair of glasses that might belong to Mr. Honey.
警♥察♥现在怀疑是谋杀
So now the police are suspecting foul play.
他们取消了课程
They're canceling class,
组织了搜寻队
sending out a search party.
我们要加入吗
Should we go sign up?
这样的情节设置很棒 猪头
This is a great complication, Jug.
-真的吗 -没错
- You think so? - Mmm-hmm.
你不觉得让冒险童子军
You don't think the Adventure Scouts
发现眼镜有些太刻意了吗
finding the glasses is too contrived?
各位 我刚刚在办公室
Guys, I was in the office right now,
哈尼老师让我来找你们
Mr. Honey asked me to find you.
要你们马上去见他
Said he wanted to see you ASAP.
奇怪
That's weird.
查尔斯 哈尼老师
Charles. Mr. Honey.
怎么了 查克
What's up, Chuck?
今早有一份录像带被送到学校
Well, a videotape was delivered to the school this morning.
我给史密斯探员打电♥话♥
I called Agent Smith,
他告诉我你们两个
and he told me that the two of you
一直在帮他调查这个案子
have been helping him with his case.
我觉得应该给你们看看
I thought you might wanna see this.
注意 录像的内容令人非常不安
Be warned, it's extremely unsettling.
一开始只是学校的外面
Now, it's just the school's facade at first,
之后
but then...
这份录像带有多长
How long does this go on for?
几个小时
Hours.
视频的作者录下了学校的每一个角落
Whoever shot this video covered every inch of the school.
每一条走廊 每一间教室
I mean, every hallway, every classroom,
体育馆 礼堂 更衣室
the gym, the auditorium, the locker rooms.
但这是什么意思
But what could it possibly mean?
感觉像是
Because it feels like a...
我说不好 像是警告 或者
I don't know, a warning or a...
威胁 你同意吗 史密斯探员
threat. Wouldn't you agree, Agent Smith?
也可以这样理解
That's one way to interpret it, yes.
如果是这样的话
Well, in that case,
我只能选择让学校进入高度戒备状态
seems I have no other option but to put the school on high alert.
也只能违背家长教师会的意愿 取消舞会
And despite the PTA's wishes, cancel prom.
如果这份录像带暗示
If this tape even suggests
我的学生可能会遭受暴♥力♥
the possibility of violence against any of my students,
我们必须采取一切预防措施
every precaution must be taken,
包括取消课外活动
including curbing extra-curricular activities.
请你通知你的朋友们
Will you let your friends know,
我去通知家长
while I alert your parents?
-感觉很不对劲 -我完全同意
- This feels very wrong. - Completely agree.
我们知道那人已经不再是简单的录像
We know that our guy has moved on from simple recordings
而是转向再创作了
and on to re-creations.
这盘带子让人感觉他在回溯
This tape feels like he's backtracking.
或者是重温某些主题
Or unless he's revisiting themes.
也有可能是个骗局
Or it could be a hoax.
想想看 大众还不知道
I mean, think about it, the general public does not know
我们的偷♥窥♥者兼导演转向了再创作 对吧
our Voyeur/auteur has moved on to re-creations, right?
-对 -我懂了 猪头
- Correct. - I'm following you, Jughead.
如果有人想假装成偷♥窥♥者
So, if someone wanted to pretend to be our auteur
而又不知道我们有的信息
and they didn't have the privileged information that we do,
他们拍的录像
they would have shot a video
就会像寄给哈尼老师的那样
exactly like the one Mr. Honey was sent.
这不是巧合 哈尼想取消毕业舞会
It's not a coincidence. Honey wants to cancel prom,
然后恰巧收到一盘录像带
he's conveniently sent a video
给了他一个完美的借口
that gives him the perfect excuse.
除非我们有决定性的证据表明
Guys, unless we have conclusive proof that
这盘录像带是由别人仿造的
this videotape was made by someone other than our original guy,
哈尼有权取消毕业舞会
Honey's well within his rights to cancel prom.
我们能拷贝一份哈尼的录像带吗
Well, can we borrow a copy of Honey's tape?
当然 为什么
Sure. Why?
这样我们可以检查每一秒
So we can review every second of it.
不行 你要写故事
No, you have a story to write.
我来看录像带
I will watch the damn tape.
走吧
Let's go.
然后 毫无预警
And then, without warning,
因为雷吉满心愧疚
their carefully constructed plan began to unravel.
他们精心策划的计划开始瓦解
Thanks to a guilt-ridden Reggie.
你知道我听说了哈尼什么吗
Hey, you know what I heard about Honey?
听说他和一个学生搞在一起
I heard he was hooking up with a student,
离开镇上了
and got run out of town.
谁在乎 那家伙是个变♥态♥ 让我起鸡皮疙瘩
Who cares? Guy was a total perv. Gave me the creeps.
你们在说什么 你们在说什么
What are you saying? What are you saying!
他死了 你们很高兴
That you're glad that he's dead?
雷吉 闭嘴
Reggie, shut the hell up.
我们没那么说
No, that's not what we're saying.
我们只是说那家伙是个怪胎
Look, all I'm saying is the guy was a total weirdo.
如果他跑了 谁在乎呢 终于解脱了
If he ran off, who cares, good riddance.
他没跑
He didn't run off.
他们找到他的眼镜了
They found his glasses.
你想说什么
What's your point?
雷吉 我是说真的
Dude, Reggie, I'm serious.
只是说 他们找到了他的眼镜
Just that, they found his glasses.
但哈尼永远都不会被找到 因为他
But Honey will never be found 'cause he is--
闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up. Shut up.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
我要订中餐 你想要捞面吗
I'm ordering Chinese, you want Lo Mein?
好 还要煎饺 麻烦了
Yup, and some fried wontons, please.
-鸡肉的 还是蔬菜的 -天哪 不会吧
- Chicken or veggie? - Oh, hell no.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表