剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
他总是要再待一会
And he'd always stay a little while...
和我聊聊
just to talk to me...
看看我在学校的表现 还问我
to see how I was doing in school, and...
有没有吃过晚饭
if I'd eaten dinner.
他只是想知道我饿了没
He just wanted to know if I was hungry.
我当时一直都很饿
I always was.
你♥爸♥爸真绅士 亚奇
Your dad was such a gentleman, Archie.
他最棒了
He was the best.
他为了音乐剧 制♥作♥并捐赠了所有的布景
He built and donated all the sets for the musicals.
你可以不说 但
You don't have to, but...
你有什么回忆想分享一下吗
do you have any memories you want to share?
我记得
I remember going to, uh...
和他一起去过西尔斯公♥司♥
Going to Sears with him,
就是为了让我开拖拉机
just so I could ride the tractors.
我所学的一切都是他教的
He taught me everything.
他教我怎么打橄榄球
Taught me how to play football,
棒球 几乎所有的运动
baseball, pretty much every other sport.
我们一起修好了老爷车
We fixed up the jalopy together.
他给我买♥♥了第一把吉他
He bought me my first guitar.
他甚至对车♥库♥做了隔音处理 就是为了...
He even sound-proofed the garage just so...
亚奇
Hey, Archie.
我没事 我只是
I'm good. I just...
我累了 各位
I'm wiped out, you guys.
就聊到这儿吧
Could we call it a day?
好
Yeah.
阿蒂爷爷
Grandpa Artie?
亚奇
Archie.
大家都在等
Everyone's waiting.
你♥爸♥呢
Where's your dad?
我以为
I thought...
我以为他已经跟你走了
I thought he was already with you.
不
No.
不 你自己过来看看
No, come see for yourself.
爸呢
Where's Dad?
亚奇
Archie,
你本该去接他的
you were supposed to get him.
亚奇
Archie?
我得去接我爸
I have to go get my dad.
什么 什么意思
What? What do you mean?
我得带他回家
I have to bring him home.
河谷镇
第四季 第一集
她是你的了 老弟
She's all yours, bro.
你怎么会有辆灵车 雷吉
How do you even have a hearse, Reggie?
车♥库♥里放两年了
It's been sitting on the lot for two years.
没人买♥♥
No one wants to buy it.
我欠你的 雷吉
Well, I owe you, Reg.
谢了
Thank you.
抱歉这么晚把大家叫来
And you guys, I'm sorry for calling so late.
这都不是事 兄弟
It's really not a problem, man.
我只是 我不想我爸
I just... I don't want my dad
被困在某个诡异的小镇
stuck in some weird town.
我不能等他们
And I can't wait for after July 4th
七月四号♥才带他回来
for them to bring him back.
他想回家 我知道的
He'd want to be home, I know that.
您好 我是亚奇·安德鲁斯
Hi, I'm Archie Andrews.
我爸 费雷德·安德鲁斯
My dad, Fred Andrews
昨天在高速上出了车祸
was in an accident off the freeway yesterday.
我听说了
Oh, yeah. I heard about that.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry for your loss.
谢谢您
Thank you, ma'am.
我想知道你们是否已经找到了肇事者
I was wondering if you found the person responsible yet.
我们得到了肇事车辆的外观描述
We got a description of the car that hit your dad.
品牌和车型
The make and the model,
但没有车牌号♥
but no plate number.
暂时没有进展 但我们还在调查
Nothing yet. But, we're not giving up.
喂
Hello.
我爸的卡车下落如何
Uh, what happened to my dad's truck?
还在案发现场
It's still at the accident site,
停在路边
parked on the side of the road.
好的 您能指一下在哪儿吗
Okay. Would you mind showing me where that is?
在八十号♥公路以南几公里
It's a few miles south on Route 80,
大概在这儿
right about... here.
钥匙在你父亲的遗物中
The keys are with the rest of your father's belongings
在殡仪馆
at the funeral home.
是他们打来的 我们可以过去了
That was them actually. They're ready for us.
谢谢您 警官
Thank you, Deputy.
应该的
Of course.
要挺住啊
You hang in there, okay?
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好
Good morning.
我是维罗尼卡·洛奇 刚通过电♥话♥
I'm Veronica Lodge. We just spoke.
这位是亚奇·安德鲁斯 他是
This is Archie Andrews. He is...
我是费雷德·安德鲁斯的儿子
I'm Fred Andrews' son.
当然 我知道 请节哀
Yes. Of course, my condolences.
我能为你做点什么 安德鲁斯先生
How can I help you, Mr. Andrews?
我想带我父亲回家
I want to bring my dad home.
据我所知
It was my understanding
死者将在五号♥被送往河谷镇
the deceased would be transported to Riverdale on the 5th.
我知道 但我...
I know. That's... It's not right, I...
我想让他回家
I want him home.
而且我想亲自带他回家 今天
And I want to be the one who brings him home. Today.
我能理解
I understand.
但恐怕不行
But I'm afraid that's not possible.
喂
Hello?
妈
Hey, Mom.
亚奇 你没在楼上卧室吗
Archie, aren't you upstairs in your bedroom?
不 我在樱桃溪
No, I'm in Cherry Creek.
我来接爸
I came up to pick up Dad.
什么
What?
抱歉
I'm sorry, I didn't think...
殡仪馆这边不肯放人
The funeral home up here won't release Dad to me.
因为我未成年
Something about me being underage.
求你
Please...
我真不想把老爸留在这
I really don't want to leave Dad here.
把电♥话♥给管事的人 让我来说
Put me on the phone with whoever's in charge.
好的
I see.
没有必要 安德鲁斯女士
No, that won't be necessary, Mrs. Andrews.
当然 我只是需要你签份授权书
Of course, I'll just need you to sign an authorization form--
不 我现在就去做
No, I'll do it right now.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去拿你父亲的私人物品
I'll just go get your father's personal effects then.
有一串车钥匙
There was a set of truck keys.
和私人物品一起
They're in there.
我需要两三个小时
I'm going to need two to three hours
替他做好转移的准备
to get him ready for transport.
你们可以在这里等 也可以中午回来
You can wait here or you can come back at noon.
我能见见他吗
Can I see him?
亚奇 你不必这么做
Archie, you don't have to.
如果他们弄错了呢
What if they made a mistake, you guys?
我想见我父亲
I'd like to see my father.
当然
Of course.
他就在隔壁房♥间 请跟我来吧
He's just in the next room, if you'd like to follow me.
亚奇
Archie...
我还以为
I thought--
亚奇改变主意了
Archie changed his mind.
但是他叫我们来确认这是他爸爸
But he asked us to make sure it's him.
猪头 有一件事你可以帮帮我
Jug, one thing you can help me with...
任何事都行
Anything.
我爸的讣告
My dad's obituary.
你能写吗
Could you write it?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表