剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
生活并非阿加莎·克里斯蒂的小说
它比小说更棘手
福赛斯·猪头·彭德尔顿·琼斯三代
生于2001年10月2日 死于2020年3月18日
我去接
I'll get it.
你好
Hello?
我就是
This is she.
我明白了
I understand.
谢谢
Thank you.
宝贝 怎么了
Honey, what's wrong?
电♥话♥里说了什么
What was that call about?
电♥话♥里
It was...
是耶鲁大学招生办公室
That was Yale. The admissions office.
他们说什么了
And what did they say?
他们告诉我
They were telling me about...
2024级刚刚开放了一个申请名额
a spot that recently opened in their class of 2024.
在对我的申请材料进行复审之后
And after a second review of my application,
他们希望我争取这个名额
they wanted me to fill it.
这就说明
The implication being...
那本是猪头的名额
that was Jughead's spot.
没错 虽然他们没有明说 但是
Yeah. They didn't say that, but...
那你觉得如何
And how did that make you feel?
妈 我们能不能
Mom, do we...
欢迎来到河谷镇
充满活力的小镇
那是一个寻常的夜晚
It was a night like any other
福赛斯·彭德尔顿·琼斯三代 又名猪头
when Forsythe Pendleton Jones III, or "Jughead,"
满心欢喜地走向森林参加学校的派对
Affectionately, went to a school party in the woods.
但是同伴们不同 他再也没有回家
But unlike his peers, Jughead never came home.
几天后 他的尸体
A few days later, his body
在山谷底下被人发现
was discovered at the bottom of a ravine.
我们将在这部纪录片里
The mysterious circumstances around his death
探究他离奇死亡的种种谜团
are the subject of this documentary.
我是艾丽丝·史密斯
I'm Alice Smith,
欢迎收看《小镇凶杀案》
and this is Murder in a Small Town.
作为镇上最老的居民 罗斯外婆
As the oldest resident of our town, tell us, Nana Rose,
请告诉我们河谷镇从何时开始被黑暗笼罩
when did the darkness begin to take hold of Riverdale?
河谷镇本就诞生于血泊之中
Riverdale was a town born in blood...
至今也没有摆脱厄运
and it has bathed in it ever since.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的姐妹 我深表遗憾
Sweet cousin, I am so, so sorry.
看来布鲁森家族的诅咒
It looks like the Blossom family curse
还是降临在你身上了
has finally caught up to you.
有人开始和我竞争少年悲剧女王的称号♥了
And that I now have a rival as teen queen of tragedy.
我真是幸运
Lucky me.
向我保证你不会做傻事
Promise me you won't do it.
什么傻事
Do what?
自杀
Take your own life.
我们都知道你和猪头
We all know you and Jughead
悲剧《哈姆雷特》中的王子和公主
就是河谷镇高中的哈姆雷特和奥菲利娅
were Riverdale High's Hamlet and Ophelia.
我明白失去另一半是什么感受
And I personally know what it's like to lose your other half.
绝望的想法♥会♥毫无征兆地淹没你
The despairing thoughts can flood without warning.
不要被压垮了
Don't let them drown you.
我答应你
I promise I won't.
虽然如此
Nevertheless...
从现在开始 贝蒂·库珀 我要监督你不能自杀
from now on, Betty Cooper, you're under suicide watch.
就把我当做你的影子吧
Consider me your constant shadow.
不要
No.
拜托不要
Please, no.
不用了 我妈为了纪录片
Uh, no. My mom is already
已经天天缠着我了
being clingy enough with her documentary.
我真的
I really...
我真的无法忍♥受别人
I just can't have anyone
再侵犯我的私人空间了
else invading my personal space right now.
今天你先要做什么
What's first on today's agenda?
我正要去石墙预科学校
I will be going to Stonewall Prep
取猪头的随身物品
to gather the rest of Jughead's belongings.
我的敞篷车就停在门外
My convertible is right out front.
我送你
I'll drive you.
好吧 但你要待在车里
Fine, just... You're staying in the car.
省省你的眼泪
Save your tears.
没人看你
No one's watching.
布雷特
Bret.
你的愿望实现了 马尾辫
You got your wish, Ponytail.
福赛斯没进耶鲁
Forsythe isn't going to Yale.
看来只有咱俩去纽黑文市了
So I guess it'll just be you and me in New Haven.
唐娜和琼
等一下 亚奇 你压到我头发了
Ow, ow! Wait, Archie. You're on my hair.
-你压到我头发了 -对不起
- You're on my hair. - I'm sorry.
没关系
That's okay.
没事
I'm fine.
你不要想太多
Not trying to overanalyze this...
这些打断我们的小事 但是
rendezvous interruptus, but...
咱俩想的是一件事吗
Are you thinking about what I'm thinking about?
你是说贝蒂
You mean, Betty's whole
惹毛石墙学生的计划吗
kick-the-hornet's-nest plan against the Stonies?
没错
Yeah.
埃尔莫萨 你不敲门吗
Hermosa. Ever heard of knocking?
你要迟到了
You're gonna be late for school.
不过我理解你有多迷恋他的腹肌
Though I do understand how you can get lost in those abs.
我们好像没见过
I don't think we've met.
是我故意避开的
That's quite intentional.
埃尔莫萨 告诉我
Hermosa, kindly tell me
你到底要干什么 不然请你出去
what you really want, or get out of my room.
在你说你可能会拒绝巴纳德学院之后
After you announced you were possibly deferring Barnard,
我给他们打了电♥话♥
I called them.
是赫敏·洛奇给他们打了电♥话♥
Well, Hermione Lodge called them.
你正在接受调查
You're under investigation.
我真想知道到底发生了什么
God, I wonder what that's about.
我迫不及待地想查出真♥相♥然后告诉爸爸
Oh, I cannot wait to find out and tell Papi all about it.
该起床了
Now, rise and shine.
咖啡要凉了
The espresso's getting cold.
琼斯警长
Sheriff Jones,
你能说说现在调查进行到哪一步了吗
can you tell us where you are in the investigation?
行
Uh, yeah.
几天前的一晚
A couple of nights ago,
一处山谷的树林里发现了一具尸体
a body was found in the woods in a ravine.
确认是我的儿子
It was positively ID'd as my son.
小科德医生验尸后确认
Dr. Curdle Jr. completed his autopsy and declared the...
死因是脑部受重创
The cause of death, as blunt force trauma to the head.
我们几天前还接到一通电♥话♥
We also got a call a couple of days ago
一位远足者称在树林里发现了带血石头
from a hiker who found a bloody rock in the woods,
就在猪头尸体附近
near where Jughead was discovered.
我们将其作为证据带回
It was bagged for evidence,
送去鉴识科化验 很快就会拿到结果了
and sent to a lab for testing, so we'll know more soon.
那你认为是谋杀吗
So, you suspect foul play?
现在一切皆有可能
Nothing's off the table.
之前我似乎听说你有新线索了
And earlier, did I hear that you have a new lead?
对 我在等搜查令
Yeah, just waiting on a warrant so I can act on it.
布雷特 搞什么
Bret, what the hell?
他爸爸在你房♥间里
His dad is in your room.
你不能来这里
You can't be in here.
你的校长和搜查令可不这么认为
Your headmaster and this warrant say otherwise.
警局收到匿名线索
My office got an anonymous tip
说你这有我儿子的私人物品
that you have something personal that belonged to my son.
我保证我没拿任何猪头的东西
Look, I assure you I have nothing that belonged to Jughead.
那这个领带夹呢
What about this tie pin?
是他的
It's his.
不是吗
Isn't it?
福赛斯被开除时 他把领带夹扔我这了
When Forsythe was expelled, he threw his tie pin in our faces.
-我猜我忘了 -你猜
- I guess I forgot I had it. - You guess?
这理由不够好 孩子
That's weak sauce, kid.
-我很抱歉 -抱歉
- Look, I'm sorry. - Sorry?
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表