剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
所以他们一定有一块备用的
so they must've had a backup one
上面沾满了猪头的血
with Jughead's blood all over it.
上面肯定还有我的指纹
And I'm sure my prints are on it, too.
如果他们把沾满受害人血的凶器栽赃给你
If they planted a murder weapon covered in the victim's blood,
并且让FP拿到
and FP gets ahold of it,
我们也没有办法了
there's not much we can do.
恰恰相反
On the contrary.
贝蒂打电♥话♥告诉我了
Betty called me and gave me a heads-up.
证物
-这就是他们找到的石头吗 -是
- That's the rock they found? - Yeah, it is.
我要把它送到鉴证室检测 看血液是否匹配
I'm gonna send it out to the lab, have it tested, see if it's a match.
在这里检测要等一周甚至更久
Listen, the local lab will take a week or more.
匡蒂科 联邦调查局总部所在地
如果送到匡蒂科 最多两天就能出结果
But if I send that to Quantico, we'd know in two days, tops.
我要把这个假的送到匡蒂科吗
So, I send this decoy to Quantico?
把它放下去 是的
Put it down! Yes.
他们会检测发现是假血
They will test it and discover that it's fake blood.
只是预科学校拙劣的恶作剧道具
Just some prop in a stupid prep school prank.
-这最多能争取几天时间 -争分夺秒吧
- This will buy us a couple days, tops. - Every second counts.
你觉得他们下一步是什么
What's their next move, do you think?
但那不可能
But that's not possible.
我能问一下为什么要审查吗
And can I ask what prompted this review?
我知道了 这消息让我很难过
I see. Well, I'm sorry to hear that,
但我的律师会让你更难过
but not as sorry as you'll be to hear from my lawyer.
听起来不太好
That did not sound good.
巴纳德学院要重新考虑录取我
Barnard College is reconsidering my admission.
显然 他们收到了匿名举报
Apparently, they received an anonymous tip
我在非法经营酒类企业 枫木俱乐部
that I'm running an illegal liquor operation, the Maple Club,
现在我的申请正在审查中
and now my application is under review.
我给你一次机会猜举报电♥话♥是谁打的
I'll give you one guess as to where that call came from.
-石墙的人 -还能有谁
- The Stonies. - Who else?
-我们好像卷入了一场战争 -对 贝蒂的战争
- It's like we're in a war. - Yeah. Betty's war.
我愿意跟她去天涯海角
And I'll follow her to the ends of the earth,
但我们得知道
but we need to know the truth
派对上究竟发生了什么
about what happened at the party, all of it.
趁一切还不晚
Before this gets any worse.
-你想知道什么 -一切
- What do you wanna know? - Everything.
你什么意思 我都告诉你了
What do you mean? I told you everything.
你能记住的一切
That you can remember.
但贝蒂 我和亚奇找到你时
But Betty, when Archie and I found you,
你站在猪头的尸体前 举着石头
standing over Jughead's body, you were holding the rock.
你没理由那样做
There's no reason you would've done that.
你不会捡起那块石头 不可能是有意的
You wouldn't have picked up that rock. Not consciously.
说得对
You're right.
我本应该想办法
I would've... I should've been trying to
避免猪头的脑袋四分五裂
keep Jughead's brains from falling out of his head.
我想 也许我
I think, maybe I...
失去意识了
blacked out.
-为什么不告诉我们 -因为我害怕
- Why didn't you tell us? - Because I'm scared.
我很害怕是我♥干♥的 是我把
I'm terrified that I might've done it. That I might've...
不管发生了什么 贝蒂 我们会陪着你
Whatever happened, Betty, we're with you.
但不论如何我们得弄清楚
But somehow we have to figure out what happened...
在你和唐娜谈完话之后
after your conversation with Donna
和你在猪头尸体边醒来前之间发生了什么
and before you woke up next to Jughead's body.
你还记得什么吗
Do you remember anything?
不记得 但我
I don't, but I...
我想唐娜可能说了一个激活词
I think Donna might have said a trigger word
让我伤害了猪头
that caused me to hurt Jughead.
"一个激活词"
"A trigger word."
像他们在农场用的那种吗
Like the kind they used at the Farm?
对
Yeah.
查尔斯当时不是帮了你吗
Didn't Charles help you with that?
也许他还能帮上忙
Maybe he can help again.
-我们就能知道 -我对猪头做了什么
- And we can all find out-- - What I did to Jughead.
好了 贝蒂
All right, Betty.
我们要找回
We're looking for missing time.
你在猪头尸体边醒来前的那段时间
Right before you woke up next to Jughead.
先让自己放松
Start by just letting yourself relax.
准备好了就告诉我
I'm ready when you are.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
你的思想和身体都将进入一种深度放松的状态
Your mind and your body are entering a deep state of relaxation.
我需要你努力回忆
I need you to try and recall
导致你昏迷的那件事
the events leading up to the moment of your blackout.
尽量记住你所处环境的细节
Try to remember the details of your environment.
你的动作 你当晚的交流
Your movements, your interactions that night.
回到那个地方去
Find yourself back in that place.
吸气
Inhale.
呼气
Exhale.
不 另一句咒语
No, the other magic word.
会让你神游
The one that makes you fugue...
伤害你所爱之人的咒语
and hurt the people who you love.
你想听吗
You wanna hear it?
我
I...
唐娜和我在树林里
Donna... Donna and I were in the woods,
她把一种白色粉末吹向我
and she blew this powder, like, this white powder at me.
我一定是
I must've...
吸了进去
breathed it in,
然后就眼前一黑
then everything just went black.
她说了什么吗
Did she say anything?
激活词 或者词组
A trigger word? Or a phrase?
我觉得她没有说
I don't think... I don't think she did.
也许唐娜是在虚张声势
Maybe Donna's bluffing.
对 也许提艾芙琳只是想扰乱我
Yeah, and maybe Evelyn was just messing with me.
至于粉末 可能是东莨菪碱
As for the powder, it might be scopolamine.
那是什么
What the hell is that?
俗称魔鬼之气
It's commonly known as Devil's Breath.
是一种药物 能阻断特定的神经递质
It's a potent drug that blocks certain neurotransmitters,
影响一个人的短期记忆 让人近乎昏迷
affecting one's short-term memory, much like a blackout.
被吸入时
When inhaled,
它会让受害者迷失方向
it leaves a victim disoriented,
却毫无意识
but completely unaware.
吸入魔鬼之气后
After inhaling the Devil's Breath,
贝蒂还有没有能力
would Betty have been capable of--
给猪头致命一击
Delivering a killing blow to Jughead?
不太可能
Doubtful.
极有可能是她自己把那块石头放在你手里
Much more likely, she put that rock in your hand herself,
你只能任她摆布
and spun you like a top.
我们见面吧 你知道在哪
原来他们说的是真的
So, it's true what they say.
杀人犯总是回到犯罪现场
A murderer always returns to the scene of the crime.
我知道你做了什么
I know what you did.
你把魔鬼之气吹到我脸上
You blew Devil's Breath in my face.
而不是你从艾芙琳·艾弗耐沃那得到的激活词
It wasn't some triggering word you got from Evelyn Evernever.
不过你确实去看她了 那是
Although you did go and visit her, which was...
很强的误导 恭喜
a great mislead. Congrats.
艾芙琳非常乐意让你一直猜
Evelyn was more than happy to help keep you guessing.
她非常恨你
She really hates you.
你给我下药了 唐娜
You drugged me, Donna.
你把一块血淋淋的石头放在我手里
You put a bloody rock in my hand.
其实是你或你的一个变♥态♥密友
But it was you or one of your demented chums
杀了我男朋友
who killed my boyfriend.
有趣的理论
Fascinating theory.
我想你是这么做的
Here's what I think you did.
你并未试图向有关部门解释
Rather than try to explain to the authorities
为什么拿着一块沾血的石头
what you were doing with a bloody rock
站在猪头的尸体旁边
standing over Jughead's corpse,
而是把尸体藏起来或者处理掉了
you hid or got rid of the body.
亚奇和维罗尼卡帮了你 我说得对吗
Archie and Veronica helped you. Am I right?
不用回答我 我知道这就是事实
No need to answer me. I know that's what happened.
我还知道猪头的尸体永远也找不到了
Just like I know Jughead's body will never be found.
是吗 为什么
Yeah? Why is that?
因为如果找到了
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表