剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表
Hell no.
这就是我爱你的原因 贝蒂
That is why I love you, Betty.
我爱你 贝蒂·库伯
I love you, Betty Cooper.
猪头三
Jughead Jones.
我也爱你
I love you.
你妈呢
What about your mom?
这个点了
At this hour,
她在纪念活动上喝了那么多红酒和白酒
after mixing her reds and whites at the Jubilee,
肯定在酣然熟睡呢
she's no doubt sleeping soundly in the arms of Prince Valium.
进来吧 不过得小点声 好吗
So, come on in, but keep it quiet, okay?
我们本来一开始
We've had this day with each other
就可以这样了 小亚奇
from the very beginning, Archiekins.
天啊
Oh, my God.
是你妈吗
Is that your mom?
还能有谁
Who else would it be?
别叫 热狗 他是自己人
Easy, Hot Dog. He's family.
听说你♥爸♥可以供出名字的 但他没有
Heard your dad could have named names but didn't.
毒蛇帮会照顾自己人
Serpents take care of their own.
我们想让你知道 不管他怎么样
We wanted you to know, no matter what happens to him,
不管他离开多久 我们都会照顾你
however long he's gone, we've got your back.
你想要的话 这是你的了
This is yours, if you want it.
南区毒蛇帮
猪头
Juggy?
不辞而别吗
Leaving without saying goodbye?
我都不知道你这么渣呢 小亚奇
Didn't know you were such a scoundrel, Archiekins.
我只是不想吵醒你
I was trying not to wake you.
我爸给我发短♥信♥让我和他在老爹快餐店吃早饭
My dad texted me asking me to meet at Pop's for breakfast,
他一般想跟我
which is what we do
说正事的时候 就会这样
when he wants to talk to me about something serious.
可能是因为我彻夜未归
Probably me staying out all night.
我回头打给你
I'll call you later.
情圣 我给你点了你平时吃的
Hey, Casanova. I, uh... I ordered you the usual.
谢了 爸 我去洗个手
Thanks, Dad. I'm just gonna go wash my hands.
谁是老板 保险箱在哪
Who's in charge here? Show me where the safe is!
把钱包给我
Give me your wallet!
想象在这个瞬间 时间静止
Imagine this instant, frozen in time.
人们会回顾这个瞬间
People will look back at this as the exact moment
认为河谷镇最后的纯真终于消亡了
that last bit of Riverdale's innocence finally died.
邪恶获得了胜利
When darkness won.
这一切皆因为一场暴♥力♥事件
Marked by an act of violence,
而且仅仅是碰巧
that was anything but random.
剧集 | 河谷镇 | 导航列表